Team con new twitter account

40 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Likely they knew they were about to be banned and abandoned ship.

This was their last tweet

FB32-F8-CC-F131-4-C35-B1-FD-6-C51-B4-D5-

It’s not the last we’ve heard from FBL/LFB

Ami be returning to ATRL in 3...2....

I cant stand her bull****. And I see she's been there since this twitter bull****

ck7qrqv.png

r020ZtH.png

That person is well aware what is going on but the good thing is they cant keep their mouth shut so they'll expose their other twitter acc for sure

Whoever runs this acc is a moron. ALLEGEDLY

• Haha 1

Grab the popcorn, it’s turning into a full blown comedy.

A “backup” parody account FreeBritLive is hilariously claiming they are the real FreeBritneyLive :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

They allege their “account” was hacked and taken over by some  “crazed fan” who is impersonating them @ FreeBritneyLive. 

Of course FreeBritneyLive is livid!

However, they may we’ll be the ones behind the parody account FreeBritLive in order to play the victim and gain sympathy. Or just play with people as they seem to like doing. 

FreeBritneyLives’s threats towards FreeBritLive are pure drunken Lou Taylor.

6-E2458-B8-4-F63-42-CD-BDA1-C4020-C891-D

FE7-DFC2-C-482-A-403-A-89-F2-C84-E8-D609

A8-D1-E040-DCA5-4-B1-F-967-D-E9-FB6-EC74

B559-A6-CD-73-D2-4-DEB-9533-73-DB1-AADB2

22 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Yes I can confirm this. And that Ami...person is bat**** crazy. I cant wait to change my name here and the profile pic cuz that person is here too.

Idk the name though but they've been tagging jordan on atrl to give them credits for those ****ty live tweets and they know about breatheheavy

@FreeBritBrit AND @Slayer ALERT THEY'RE ALSO (ALLEGEDLY, I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S THEM AND THEY HAVE A GAGA HEADER ON ATRL) ON GAGADAILY!!! @Slayer Can you warn the mods over there?:

rRdaQGK.png

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Grab the popcorn, it’s turning into a full blown comedy.

A “backup” parody account FreeBritLive is hilariously claiming they are the real FreeBritneyLive :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

They allege their “account” was hacked and taken over by some  “crazed fan” who is impersonating them @ FreeBritneyLive. 

Of course FreeBritneyLive is livid!

However, they may we’ll be the ones behind the parody account FreeBritLive in order to play the victim and gain sympathy. Or just play with people as they seem to like doing. 

FreeBritneyLives’s threats towards FreeBritLive are pure drunken Lou Taylor.

FE7-DFC2-C-482-A-403-A-89-F2-C84-E8-D609

A8-D1-E040-DCA5-4-B1-F-967-D-E9-FB6-EC74

B559-A6-CD-73-D2-4-DEB-9533-73-DB1-AADB2

this crazy puta is arguing with herself the F***s

• Haha 1