Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

Why don’t you address the fact that you helped Loucifer funnel $600m to Stonebridge from Britney’s estate :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

We all know that she’s your big sister, but it doesn’t change the fact that you have watched her SUFFER for 13 years and not filed for termination as an interested party/even informed Britney that she could end the conservatorship because you and the rest of the fam are all mooching off of her. You know how bad she wanted to get out of it, yet none of you did anything. Shame on each and every one of you :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I don’t know about anything else she said but you guys are acting like she had some big mansion in Los Angeles, she stayed where she grew up for the most part and that area is dirt cheap. I’m sure by the time she had her daughter her house was paid off etc by her Nickelodeon money and she probably had enough to live comfortably. Look at her she doesn’t look like she particularly spends on extravagant clothes, make up etc ... she looks terrible for her age LOL

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, legendoftherose said:

can someone type what she said please?

She's saying - she loves her sister, and might not have come out in public to support her but have always supported her and Britney knows. 

She has made a conscious choice of being in her life as her sister, she is not getting anything out of it. She also fake cried. 

She loves Britney and very proud of her for speaking out, she also said she's been working since 9 years old and been paying bills since 10 years old.