Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

This is absolutely weird. Why is she getting defensive? You know what, I buy none of this and I’m sorry. But I’m glad and hope you can support her in terminating it if you’re her actual sister.

also Jamie Lynn, you got those jobs because you are Britney’s sister. You’re your own person and yet you wanted to be the treausurer and trustee of her fortune? No thanks 

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I saw multiple comments like this on a forum and couldn't agree more:

Very passive-aggressive of her to say things like “if she wants to fly to Mars to be happy.” Like the woman just wants her freedom and respect. The fact that JL is equating Brit’s statements with absurd and exaggerated things like that says it all.

Exactly what I was thinking. I didn't even realize she said that Mars part at first, because it was out of nowhere and ridiculous my brain kept hearing "tomorrow" instead (as in, if she wants to end the conservatorship tomorrow something something). 

She also emphasized in a very passive aggressive way. Like with:

I’m so proud of her for requesting new counsel, like I told her to do many years ago. Oh not on a big public platform, but just in a personal conversation between two sisters. So I am very proud she is taking that step. 

First off it comes of really condescending ("I tried to tell her what she should have done, but hey, she didn't listen" and the way she emphasized "So I am very proud she is taking that step." as if she has done nothing but wait for Britney to take that step all along. Just becomes so absurd when Britney was very clear in saying "my WHOLE family".

I understand not wanting to speak out till Britney did, BUT, this is nothing but damage control for herself. If she had mentioned the abuse and trashed her father and the cship and said that her sister never deserved this, then I’d commend her for speaking out. But this is nothing but her trying to save her ***, plain and simple.

• Like 1

Okay, Jamie Lynn gurrrl you speaking up now??!!  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Listen *****! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: The fact that you can’t even utter the words FREE BRITNEY speaks volumes. Are you afraid Daddy Spears will spank your booty? Your attempt to show support is pathetic. Your support for Britney is pathetic 10 years ago and it’s pathetic now. You did no help with your “private chats.” Britney sought out her own fan base and public for support!!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

She wants us to scream for her. Shout it out into the world! She wants to be heard and you sit here talking about oh well I’ve shown my support in private. *****, please!! Stay cancelled. And prepare for your ********** downfall *****! 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

It wasn't your place to speak out on the abuse of your sister, who has also been trying to get out of the cship since it first was even being put in place? It was your place to just sit on the sidelines and ignore it?

"This situation doesn't affect me either way" speaks volumes.

THIS!!

How her sister is treated and lives does affect her! Ugh she's insufferable.

When this is all over and Britney is living on her own terms, It will be very interesting to see who (if anyone) from her family remains a part of her life.

Until then, the rest of the Spearses will have to forgive us for being skeptical about any ulterior motives or conflicts of interest when it comes to liberating the family’s only true major breadwinner and relinquishing control of her fortune.

bear grylls wow GIF by NBC

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

somebody screen record this **** right the f now before the ***** delete that :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Funny thing: Britney speaks, then Kevin, his lawyer and Jamie Lynn's husband give interviews. Larry transcripts leak where he explain how they traped Britney by using her kids and then Jamie Lynn posts this. Isnt it obvious whats happening here? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Saved the full video on my phone and we have a clip up on www.instagram.com/free_britneyeastcoast

No response would have been better than this train wreck

24 minutes ago, britni said:

Somehow i believe her,maybe we are all delusional

You know I can see that you're the same troll that was defending Jamie in the other thread? You may have changed your username and profile pic, but I know.

You're on thin ice.

• Like 4