Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

If you don’t have anything to gain or lose then why do you have to make a defensive statement? To again tell or imply to people that they know nothing? Sam wears a #freebritney shirt and openly supports the movement and Jamie Lynn only speaks to angrily defend her own reputation? I see a big difference there. I’m personally not on the JLS hate train but there are so many other ways to address this. She could have just said that she supports her sister with what she’s been through and what she’s aiming for. Also maybe don’t reference something as bull**** when it’s not clear what she’s actually referencing. The lack of clarity in general is telling in my opinion. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Well, you can tell those acting classes paid off. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: She only defends her silence, her reputation, and her lack of action.

”I have nothing to lose or gain from this situation.” Well clearly you do, Jamie Lynn. Britney’s happiness/freedom should mean something to you. Also, accounting sheets show that you’ve charged the conservatorship for flight tickets and probably other things. You have benefitted materially from this money scheme, and if not directly, then by the money the rest of your family makes.

Try again when you mean it. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

If this is acting, then thank god I am not an actress. I need to wear glasses to see her fake crying. 

I am not an actress and I can do this better than her. 

• Haha 1

Damage control? Check

making it about her and defense herself? Check

are we buying the whole non sense speech about her loving her sister and not adressing the abuse allegations made by brit making it as it doesnt even matter? NO

BYE JAMIE LEECH, loucifer’s bestie.

ur over

• Like 2

Transcript (with reservation for a couple of mistakes where the sound is kinda muffled) for anyone who can't watch the video:

Um, hi everybody, I just wanna take a second to address a few things. Uh, the only reason I haven’t before is because I felt like until my sister was able to speak for herself and say what she felt she  needed to say publicly, that it wasn’t my place, and it wasn’t the right thing to do. But now that she has very clearly spoken and said what she needed to say I feel like I can follow her lead and say what I feel like I need to say.  

I think it is extremely clear that since the day I was born I have only loved, adored and supported my sister. I mean this is my freaking big sister before any of this bull****. I don’t care if she wants to run away to a rainforest and have a zillion babies in the middle of nowhere, or if she wants to come back and dominate the world the way she has so many times before. Because I have nothing to gain or lose either way. This situation does not affect me either way because I am only her sister who is only concerned about her happiness.

I’ve made a very conscious choice in my life to only participate in her life as her sister, as an aunt to those boys [note: voice cracking while wiping away non-existent tears]. Maybe I didn’t support her the way the public would like me to with hashtag on a public platform, but I can assure you I have supported my sister long before there was a hashtag and I’ll support her long after. Note that.

I mean I’ve worked since I was nine years old, paid my own freaking bills since I was ten years old. Not that I owe the public anything, because my sister knows I love and support her, that is the only person I owe something to. I am not my family, I am my own person, I am speaking for myself.

I’m so proud of her for using her voice. I’m so proud of her for requesting new counsel, like I told her to do many years ago. Oh not on a big public platform, but just in a personal conversation between two sisters. So I am very proud she is taking that step. If ending the conservatorship, if flying to Mars or whatever the hell else she wants to do to be happy, I support that. 100%. Because I support my sister, I love my sister, always have, always will, as long as she is happy.

So, let’s keep praying. That’s all.

END QUOTE

• Like 1

Hahaha! This is how a loving sister would speak after her sister has been kidnapped and enslaved. That is the passion. You go, Jamie baby! Let the haters hate, hate, hate. Haha! 

Isn't it ironic that Cher, who has nothing to do with Britney, sounds way more protective and angrier on a tweet than her own sister on video? Unfortunate, really. 

She has nothing to lose or win? Pluase, what about almost being named the one in charge of that trust with tons of money? She is not very smart, is she? 

Came off as delusional.

It’s all fine and dandy to support her behind the scenes but if you saw how bad it was getting and the unnecessary control, abuse of power Etc why not do more? Why not raise awareness? 

”I’ll support her long after the hashtag” yeah so will we, *****. And the goal is to not need support for her basic human rights which I guess ur passive sisterly love has replaced eh???? I’m sure the occasional lunch with you over the years has been paramount to her mental health versus you actually speaking out against Lou Taylor and the injustices being done. 

Don’t hurt yourself w all the support JamieLynn, considering the only reason you’ve been able to “pay ur own bills since u were ten” is because of Britney. 

that video was pathetic. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mangotango said:

Transcript (with reservation for a couple of mistakes where the sound is kinda muffled) for anyone who can't watch the video:

Um, hi everybody, I just wanna take a second to address a few things. Uh, the only reason I haven’t before is because I felt like until my sister was able to speak for herself and say what she felt she  needed to say publicly, that it wasn’t my place, and it wasn’t the right thing to do. But now that she has very clearly spoken and said what she needed to say I feel like I can follow her lead and say what I feel like I need to say.  

I think it is extremely clear that since the day I was born I have only loved, adored and supported my sister. I mean this is my freaking big sister before any of this bull****. I don’t care if she wants to run away to a rainforest and have a zillion babies in the middle of nowhere, or if she wants to come back and dominate the world the way she has so many times before. Because I have nothing to gain or lose either way. This situation does not affect me either way because I am only her sister who is only concerned about her happiness.

I’ve made a very conscious choice in my life to only participate in her life as her sister, as an [muffled sound because of wiping non-existent tears]. Maybe I didn’t support her the way the public would like me to with hashtag on a public platform, but I can assure you I have supported my sister long before there was a hashtag and I’ll support her long after. Note that.

I mean I’ve worked since I was nine years old, paid my own freaking bills since I was ten years old. Not that I owe the public anything, because my sister knows I love and support her, that is the only person I owe something to. I am not my family, I am my own person, I am speaking for myself.

I’m so proud of her for using her voice. I’m so proud of her for requesting new counsel, like I told her to do many years ago. Oh not on a big public platform, but just in a personal conversation between two sisters. So I am very proud she is taking that step. If ending the conservatorship [something] tomorrow (?) or whatever the hell she wants to do to be happy, I support that. 100%. Because I support my sister, I love my sister, always have, always will, as long as she is happy.

So, let’s keep praying. That’s all.

END QUOTE

You gotta read it with an aggresive tone :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Also add *wipes fake tear* to the text so people get a visual

• Haha 5