Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

I saw multiple comments like this on a forum and couldn't agree more:

Very passive-aggressive of her to say things like “if she wants to fly to Mars to be happy.” Like the woman just wants her freedom and respect. The fact that JL is equating Brit’s statements with absurd and exaggerated things like that says it all.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

log out lou taylor.

Not everyone that disagrees is Lou Taylor 💀. I don’t find it hard to believe she was able to support herself post Maddie and I gave examples of why. I’m in here almost everyday supporting Britney and denouncing her family, but I guess .... this is why you’ll turn people away from the movement. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I saw multiple comments like this on a forum and couldn't agree more:

Very passive-aggressive of her to say things like “if she wants to fly to Mars to be happy.” Like the woman just wants her freedom and respect. The fact that JL is equating Brit’s statements with absurd and exaggerated things like that says it all.

I thought the same thing. And that "if she wants to run off to the rainforest to have a zillion kids" comment, all she wants is to get married and have a baby.