Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

• Super Mods

Well, you can tell those acting classes paid off. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: She only defends her silence, her reputation, and her lack of action.

”I have nothing to lose or gain from this situation.” Well clearly you do, Jamie Lynn. Britney’s happiness/freedom should mean something to you. Also, accounting sheets show that you’ve charged the conservatorship for flight tickets and probably other things. You have benefitted materially from this money scheme, and if not directly, then by the money the rest of your family makes.

Try again when you mean it. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 6

Paying her bills since she was 10 years old from doing what? Her non-existent career as a singer? Being a flop actress? Pure BS this family is giving.

People might have forgotten but Britney wrote the title track for Zoey 101 - enough with the lies. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, legendoftherose said:

can someone type what she said please?

This.  I’m not bothering to log in. 
Britney said her family likes to talk crap. Guess we should thank JL for standing up for Lou.. I mean Britney by talking some more and proving her right? You shouldn’t have said anything JL.

• Like 5

If she really loves her sister and cares about her, she must support her sister. But c'mom guys, we now what JL loves. And if she really "worked when was 9" she must thankful to Brit who give to her an opportunity and have a good life. This family is awful. Who needs an enemy when you had a bizarre family like this? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: