Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

Just now, Bro96 said:

Damage control? Check

making it about her and defense herself? Check

are we buying the whole non sense speech about her loving her sister and not adressing the abuse allegations made by brit making it as it doesnt even matter? NO

BYE JAMIE LEECH, loucifer’s bestie.

ur over

You skipped a few:

Passive aggression? Check

Bad acting? Check

Openly saying she gives no f's what happens to Britney? Check

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I don’t know about anything else she said but you guys are acting like she had some big mansion in Los Angeles, she stayed where she grew up for the most part and that area is dirt cheap. I’m sure by the time she had her daughter her house was paid off etc by her Nickelodeon money and she probably had enough to live comfortably. Look at her she doesn’t look like she particularly spends on extravagant clothes, make up etc ... she looks terrible for her age LOL

log out lou taylor.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

really?

B.I.T.C..H.,.. FUC.K.I.N.G, PLEASE. 

Sis LMFAOOOO that’s like a couple grand ‘IF’ it’s real(It looks like they’re at a venue), and she legit can make that just doing an ad on Instagram( which she does a lot of). Of all the ways she’s been a terrible sister, this living off her thing is NOT where I’d put her under. Jamie and Lynne definitely,they have like no income ...Brian I have no idea what he does(do we know?) and he lives in California, but Jamie Lynn can always use the fact that she’s Britney’s sister and was on a popular Nickelodeon show to get 5-10k in Instagram ad money you’d be surprised. Like I said she’s very shady in keeping quiet the way she has but I feel like she may resent her sister(which is worse). 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Transcript (with reservation for a couple of mistakes where the sound is kinda muffled) for anyone who can't watch the video:

Um, hi everybody, I just wanna take a second to address a few things. Uh, the only reason I haven’t before is because I felt like until my sister was able to speak for herself and say what she felt she  needed to say publicly, that it wasn’t my place, and it wasn’t the right thing to do. But now that she has very clearly spoken and said what she needed to say I feel like I can follow her lead and say what I feel like I need to say.  

I think it is extremely clear that since the day I was born I have only loved, adored and supported my sister. I mean this is my freaking big sister before any of this bull****. I don’t care if she wants to run away to a rainforest and have a zillion babies in the middle of nowhere, or if she wants to come back and dominate the world the way she has so many times before. Because I have nothing to gain or lose either way. This situation does not affect me either way because I am only her sister who is only concerned about her happiness.

I’ve made a very conscious choice in my life to only participate in her life as her sister, as an [muffled sound because of wiping non-existent tears]. Maybe I didn’t support her the way the public would like me to with hashtag on a public platform, but I can assure you I have supported my sister long before there was a hashtag and I’ll support her long after. Note that.

I mean I’ve worked since I was nine years old, paid my own freaking bills since I was ten years old. Not that I owe the public anything, because my sister knows I love and support her, that is the only person I owe something to. I am not my family, I am my own person, I am speaking for myself.

I’m so proud of her for using her voice. I’m so proud of her for requesting new counsel, like I told her to do many years ago. Oh not on a big public platform, but just in a personal conversation between two sisters. So I am very proud she is taking that step. If ending the conservatorship [something] tomorrow (?) or whatever the hell she wants to do to be happy, I support that. 100%. Because I support my sister, I love my sister, always have, always will, as long as she is happy.

So, let’s keep praying. That’s all.

END QUOTE

Thank you for transcript to us, sweetie! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You skipped a few:

Passive aggression? Check

Bad acting? Check

Openly saying she gives no f's what happens to Britney? Check

it's so fake, the tone of her voice, the micro-expressions, the nose scratching (which is very frequently seen in people after they tell a lie), I felt very uncomfortable watching the whole thing 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Does anyone know how to link the story?

"I have nothing to gain or lose either way. This situation does not affect me either way." 

"I'm not my family, I am speaking for myself."

"I am so proud of her for using her voice. I am so proud of her for requesting new council like I told her to do many years ago."

"If ending the conservatorship... she wants to do to be happy I support that. 100% because I support my sister. I love my sister, always have always will... as long as she's happy." 

https://instagram.com/stories/jamielynnspears/2606187906410461233?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

She adds that she's only concerned about her happiness. jlfb2.jpg.a887ed0caed2495c4bd124ab06307654.jpg

Thanks @Slayer and @Jordan Millerfor helping me out with the post.  :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:
I’m a bit rusty.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7c0nl3zznb3b90b2gzq19

• Haha 1