Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

Let me guess, she’s finally “speaking out” (aka trying to cover her own ***) because people are rallying to get her pulled from her Netflix show :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

She must know that they can’t live off of Britney forever, now that pretty much the whole world knows what they’ve done

• Like 8
14 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

“I’VE WORKED SINCE I WAS 9 YEARS OLD”

She's forgetting she'd be working the cash register at the Kentwood gas station if it wasn't for Britney. Doesn't matter how hard she's worked, her life is orders of magnitude better thanks to her sister. She owes her everything. The fact that she's only speaking out now is an embarrasment.

• Like 1

I just responded to the clip on her IG where says, “I have nothing to gain or lose.”

What about being secretly named the trustee of the SJB Trust? 

and that statement she makes sounds like she doesn’t give a **** about the abuse her sister has suffered. That’s insane! How does your sister publicly admitting she’s been abused NOT affect you?!

1 minute ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I don’t know about anything else she said but you guys are acting like she had some big mansion in Los Angeles, she stayed where she grew up for the most part and that area is dirt cheap. I’m sure by the time she had her daughter her house was paid off etc by her Nickelodeon money and she probably had enough to live comfortably. Look at her she doesn’t look like she particularly spends on extravagant clothes, make up etc ... she looks terrible for her age LOL

really?

B.I.T.C..H.,.. FUC.K.I.N.G, PLEASE. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

“This situation does not affect me either way”

You didn’t think that when you petitioned to take over Britney’s Trust :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Jamie Lynn: “I’ve made a very conscious choice in my life to only participate in her life as a sister; as an aunt to her boys.” *wipes fake tear* :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Strike 301839 against Jamie Louynn Spears :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Hm.. I’m actually a bit torn after seeing this.  On the one hand, she is saying she has Britney’s back, but to say it doesn’t affect her is a bold-faced lie. The entire family has benefited from Britney’s conservatorship and that’s just facts.  If she had approached that point like, “I’m grateful and love my sister…” it would have been a different message.  This is very much defensive and angry. On the one hand, I get it: she’s being hounded.  On the other hand, she could have used her voice to say so much more.  I do believe her when she says she loves her. I think she is really misguided tho and her loyalties are questionable. 
It’s a bit sus but also a bit relatable.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I don’t know about anything else she said but you guys are acting like she had some big mansion in Los Angeles, she stayed where she grew up for the most part and that area is dirt cheap. I’m sure by the time she had her daughter her house was paid off etc by her Nickelodeon money and she probably had enough to live comfortably. Look at her she doesn’t look like she particularly spends on extravagant clothes, make up etc ... she looks terrible for her age LOL

are you serious? :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Jamie Lynn: “I’ve made a very conscious choice in my life to only participate in her life as a sister; as an aunt to her boys.” *wipes fake tear* :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Strike 30183940302 against Jamie Louynn Spears :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I think she was nervous twitching not wiping away tears: it’s an anxious / emotional reaction. Prince Harry does it a lot.

• Haha 1

It wasn't your place to speak out on the abuse of your sister, who has also been trying to get out of the cship since it first was even being put in place? It was your place to just sit on the sidelines and ignore it?

"This situation doesn't affect me either way" speaks volumes.

• Like 1

I still kinda believe she loves her sister and that she isn't really part of all of this...We don't know what happened behind the scenes, but i think its kinda obvious britney loves JL....But yeah thats what I think. At this point whatever she would do, it would never be good. 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

she is in bed with lou taylor and jaime - her sister's abusers; so yes, she's an accomplice and benefited of her sister's enslavement.

• Like 4

I love how she’s like I didn’t wanna speak out till Brit spoke

… like it’s been soo easy for Brit to speak out  and it hasn’t taken 13 years and some serious outsmarting by her to finally get heard. 

Make all the excuses you want JL, but most of us would  of been shouting for our siblings from the rooftops if that what it tooK to save them from a toxic, abusive situation 

She has been fully complicit 

topic_792828.thumb.jpg.2454fceabcb9af20b