Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

I do believe she loves her sister. But when money especially large sums get involved people change and this came off more defensive than supportive. It’s just too obvious how her whole family was likely benefiting from this conservatorship? I mean, 16k allowance a month and you get to control her powerful image? This family needs serious help. And Britney needs freedom now. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Sean Cowe said:

I do believe she loves her sister. But when money especially large sums get involved people change and this came off more defensive than supportive. It’s just too obvious how her whole family was likely benefiting from this conservatorship? I mean, 16k allowance a month and you get to control her powerful image? This family needs serious help. And Britney needs freedom now. 

They all need therapy.  Being involved with an abusive parental figure can really mess up a family.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Sean Cowe said:

She does not love her sister. She loves her sister’s money. She can’t play both sides. Either you are for the conservatorship or against it. She didn’t speak up or step in for Britney at any point these last 13 years, she’s benefitted financially and she’s become BFF’s with Lou and Tri Star. She also mentioned in her mini doc that she’s daddy’s little girl. She called Britney dramatic and made it seem like Britney was asking for something so beyond reach by claiming she didn’t care if ‘Britney ran off to a forest and had a zillion babies’

Jamie Lynn does not care or love her sister. She made the video to save her own skin. The pitiful fake crying when she mentioned being an aunt to Brit’s 2 boys was beyond cringe. She’s so fake and heartless.

• Like 1

I’m actually shocked. How is this even a family?

JL is literally heartless. and by saying Britney can do whatever she wants, have zillion children, go to Mars etc , she’s belittling her sister’s court statement as if Britney was being dramatic whilst talking about the way she was abused in the last 13 yrs 

• Like 1