Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

I can't get over the attempt to cry and then wiping away a nonexistent tear, and the fake voice Crack!

That netflix petition got baby bottle pop girl shaking in her boots, but not her sister fighting for her life! I couldn't imagine doing nothing to try and help my sister when I see she is distressed! 

• Haha 5

Is there concrete evidence that JL is bad? Honestly don’t know asking for a friend (britney) I know they tried to make her the one to be entitled to the trust? I think Idk just wondering why no one likes her. I can kinda believe when she is saying that she cares...Britney is her sister

• Haha 4

Ugh , I started expecting her to actually say something helpful and supportive but she says the same bull**** over and over again , she doesn't give a **** about Britney , she's a liar and a user , if she REALLY supported her she would have been there for her all along and convince her family to stop what they're doing to Britney .... She's profiting from the situation and we know it . Shame on her :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You know I can see that you're the same troll that was defending Jamie in the other thread? You may have changed your username and profile pic, but I know.

You're on thin ice.

I wasn't him,this is my first account here and i was actually joking about feeling sorry for her sister,i mean I'm probably the longer Britney's fan than you, because im following her since 1998,when the most of the people on this forum wasn't even born!

• Super Mods

From my own personal experience, talk is cheap and I’ve been burned from being naive to hear it and can see she’s just talking. I’m sure Britney is so hurt by her family and especially JL, this is an insult to her. Jamie Lynne you gotta do better and actually do something than just sitting there on your crocodile tears. Britney really doesn’t have anyone, so sad!

• Like 1

Jamie Lynn be like…as told by ginger nicksplat GIF
The silence through the years speaks volumes.  Yes, they may have spoken out here and there through the years, but it wasn’t until recently they started actually acknowledging the CONservatorship.  I feel like they treated Britney like a bratty kid and whenever she complained they were probably like “uh huh, yup, ok, whatever you say, Britney”.  Meanwhile, they all knew exactly what they were, and especially weren’t, doing.  I may have had my doubts about her family; hoping that they couldn’t possibly be as evil as their actions made them seem.  However, after hearing Britney’s testimony it made all of my worst thoughts become a reality.  Britney isn’t just some pop icon.  She’s a person.  She deserves to live just like anyone else.  Make mistakes, live her life, spend her money, go broke if she wants to.  It’s.  Her.  Life.  I’ve seen tweets about how Casey Anthony has more freedom than Britney and to let that sink in.  It really does make you look at this situation differently when you look at it from that angle.  ESPECIALLY after what we heard straight from Britney’s mouth.  I was going to say straight from the horse’s mouth but I didn’t want to sound like her daddy.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Ok sorry I keep finding things wrong with what she is saying because what?! She really said I'm proud she's finally requesting new council like I told her to do a long time ago. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

First of all you should know first hand they aren't listening to her second its been proven she initially tried to hire her own lawyer. I hope and pray people see through this bull ****. It helps that she such a terrible actor this is like living in the twilight zone. 

How many ways does Britney need to say she is unhappy and being abused? One time should be enough you can't convince me she didnt know what was going on and she made it very clear she doesnt care. By the way more times than not guilty people get defensive. Why are you so mad Jamie Lynn? Didn't think we'd catch on? 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ilb4um8m09scp83pudoi

Cheapest acting skills I've ever seen in my life no wonder the pewer redneck isn't getting casted to anything , lol did you see how she pretended to cry (inner cry new York Style) and 13 seconds later her face is suddenly all fresh ....... Gurl ......Sorry Fake Cry GIF by Trevi Moran