Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

15 minutes ago, Switchy said:

I can't get over the attempt to cry and then wiping away a nonexistent tear, and the fake voice Crack!

Yeah she should have stopped there and at least done a second take. I can't believe she thought people would buy it.

Also, what a trash move of her to try to cry and bring her kids into this. They've hardly been mentioned through this ordeal and that's the way it should be.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

This came off as more defensive of herself than supportive of Britney.

But that “I have nothing to lose or gain from this” comment rubbed me the wrong way because it came off as “it doesn’t involve me, I don’t care”

This all damn day!!!!
Jamie Lynn completely omitted her connection to Lou Taylor and moving Britney’s millions at Lou’s insistence & to Lou’s benefit. Talk about THAT!!!

She’s also giving off strong Lou Taylor vibes in some of her responses. I’m sure she consulted Lou before posting this. Remember, Lou Taylor was first introduced as the Spears family spokesperson (and crisis manager) in 2007. Lou brokered JL’s deal with OK Magazine for the exclusive interview she did when pregnant with Maddie.

Ok, so we’ve heard from Jamie through his vampire lawyer Vivian. We heard from Jamie Lynn’s husband and now his wife. Lynne and Bryan, you’re up next. What a clown show.:clownery_makeup_meme:

Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

i’Ve WorKeD sInCe I wAs 10 yEaRs OlD

Yes sweetie and then your career ended at 17 when you got pregnant. Your acting skills on Zoey 101 were abysmal. Your sister was paying for your flights to and from New Orleans to LA. You are in charge of her trust. Don’t play dumb. 

She’s so defensive it’s laughable. 

Confused Girl GIF

She’s all FAMILY? Oh oh when Britney said she’d like to sue her family she meant everyone else silly! Not me! She’s my BiG sIstEr! I lOvE hEr! 

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

If she told Britney to get a new lawyer years ago, why didn’t she HELP her? Why doesn’t file a petition to remove the conservatorship for her?

Why was she seen with Papa Jamie in LA last year?

Enough with the bull**** Jamie Lynn :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, britni said:

I'm assuming that @Jordan Miller is part of this hoax too,involved in conservatorship and trying to make us fools,note my words,i suggest one collective ban for that guy,soon we'll be aware of every fraudster tried to profit from Britney!

oh god lou what are you doing here? go out, please. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: 

• Haha 4

How about you get off Instagram and free your sister…

so tired of this family trying to make them seem like some normal loving parent and sibling 

JAMIE LYNN NONE OF YOU ARE CHILDREN ANYMORE

(you weren’t even raised together, Britney is more your mom than you are a supportive sister) 

she could’ve said nothing.

• Like 3

The AUDACITY of this bish to flaunt that she’s been working since she was 9/10 years old, ***** how’d you get that job on Nickelodeon in the first place???? Because of who your sister is, not based on merit or talent!!

And showing public support for your sister is not about a hashtag you moron!!! It’s about you NOT LYING and following Lou Taylor’s talking points when speaking about your sisters situation!!!! This family is IGNORANT BEYOND BELIEF!!! :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Like 3