Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

Britney said "I worked since I was 17". Jamie Lynne said " I worked since I was 10"  

So is that's a competition now?

Yes we don't know what going on behind close doors, but you Jamie publicly supported your daddy. So there's that. And Britney said she want to sue family. She didn't mentioned actual names, so you are in this list for now too.

Seriously, this video have "daddy loves britney" vibes.

• Like 3

The way she could have become the hero of the freebritney movement if she chose to expose and tell the truth about the crimes her family did. But no... she had to make it about herself, she had to mention that she “works” at the age of 9, she had to insult Britney, AGAIN, by downplaying her wishes. 

It must be so hard to be frustrated all the time by the fact that you own your whole existence to your sister. I’m sorry if this sounds exaggerated but Jamie Lynne doesn’t seem to really love Britney. No one in her family seems to. Everything they do, say or show has to be about them. Victimizing themselves all the time while they let Britney do all the work and take all the heat for so many years. Trash of a family. 

Sue them all Britney! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Like 9

"I have nothing to gain or lose either way. This situation does not affect me either way"

THIS, is extremely selfish, she only cares about herself here, she automatically invalidated everything that came after.. I mean.. if your sister is IN or OUT the conservatorship, is clearly the same for you?

Bish.. nothing to gain? How about gaining your damn SISTER's freedom and happiness!?  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 4

Oh shut the **** up Jamie Lou. If you really were here for your sister, you would've testified against your father but you didn't. So don't try and save face, we all know you used Britney's money for your own gain, just like your low life piece of **** father.

Plus Britney made it clear she would sue all of her family if she could, she didn't single her sister out cause guess what ? She's just as complicit and guilty as her father is. 

Honestly I'm so angry on Britney's behalf cause even her siblings don't stand up for her and create false narratives to benefit themselves and take her money away. That's really just high level betrayal right there. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Luminous said:

"I have nothing to gain or lose either way. This situation does not affect me either way"

THIS, is extremely selfish, she only cares about herself here, she automatically invalidated everything that came after.. I mean.. if your sister is IN or OUT the conservatorship, is clearly the same for you?

Bish.. nothing to gain? How about gaining your damn SISTER's freedom and happiness!?  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Omg i didn't even read this part  :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: idk about you but if something happened to my family, it directly affects me. It's just alarming to even say something like that about your sister who's clearly hurting and being abused. I'm honestly deeply shocked and sad how her entire family doesn't care about Britney's wellbeing

She is SO full of ish… 

she’s only saying this to save herself from public scrutiny, it’s so obvious and I hope the GP sees right thru this..

Britney may not have specifically said her name but she said her family and Jamie Lynn, that includes you. If JL wasn’t included in that, Britney would’ve made a point to say so. 

Overall though… This whole situation is disgusting and heartbreaking. This family is completely using and controlling Britney for her money. 13 years?!?! Come on… if there’s any justice, she will get out of the Con… I am not even typing the whole word bc “con” is what it really is. Jamie Spears is the biggest con man out there and to do it to your own daughter… that man is pure evil. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

The gaslighting- Were so proud of your Britney, I totally support you flying to Mars….

Like what nah ***** support her having Human Rights!!!

and fliying to a rainforest (Nowhere near of Jamie Lynn ofcourse)