Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

26 minutes ago, marioh said:

Britney explicitly said "my family lives off me and my conservatorship". Jamie Lynn should have stayed silent. She's not supportive of her sister if she doesn't take any action to actually help her.

THIS! Britney literally said they've lived off of her money for the past 13 years.

It says it all! Thank you for reminding us Britney said that!

• Like 2

I’m sorry but I believe Britney before I believe her. When Britney says “no one in my family helped, they just stood there and let it happen.” I know damn well she’s talking about her sister, brother, mother, and father. They were probably all fake like “you should do this or this” knowing damn well they were not actively going to do crap to actually help her. I will say, I know her mom has had a change of heart somehow this past year and actually involved in helping her but the last 13 years no one stepped up to help outside of being fake sympathetic and for that Jamie Lynn can rot.

This is wild! I cant even begin to understand how incompetent they are. The fact that she said it doesn't effect her anyways makes perfect sense. Thats her pretty much admitting I don't care either way if she is being abused or not it doesn't effect her.

Also I love how she keeps saying as long as my sister is happy that's all I want.....but your sister clearly said she wasn't so now what? What are you gonna do besides make a fake *** ig story and wipe away fake tears.

This is the first time I've gotten physically mad as if something happened to me personally. I cant stand when people play victim when her sister isn't even acting like a victim when she has eveyt right to.. uggggh :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, mangotango said:

it comes of really condescending

I completely agree with your comment and I'd add that it was also incredibly condecending how she reduced the entire free britney movement to a simple "hashtag on social media". Like if it really was such a meaningless gesture, then why not just do it in support of her sister. And if she doesn't think she owes anything to the public, then a) why is she speaking out now? and b) why is she so clearly butthurt about her public dragging?

The answer to both is the same: Public opinion matters, the movement matters, and she's coming off terribly so she's trying to save face. Forget what britney has been/is going through, now that SHE feels attacked, suddenly it's problem she needs to address. It's so hypocritical and off-putting. 

• Like 8

It can't be cheeky. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:She said that she did not support the freebritney movement because the person involved does not want it to happen, she called Britney "Drama Queen" and now why is she going to lose her ******* contracts is she playing the victim? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:
just pathetic. She, her family, and larry rudolph's team deserve to be in jail

• Like 9

"I don’t care if she wants to run away to a rainforest and have a zillion babies in the middle of nowhere"

This is so disrespectful. They put an IUD inside her without her consent. Her little best friend who idealized to put BS C-ship and make our girl suffer all of it.  JL only cares about her @ $ $. It's all. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Like 7

I mean I think this was a smart way of defending herself without saying free Britney or anything of value … it’s her version of “her daddy loves her very much” this is Jamie Lynn just saying “I love my sister very much and support her” …

I don’t like her but I do feel for her . I imagine Britney will post something about loving Jamie Lynn 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Ok. So why don’t you get the dirt on Lou and actually help your friggin big sister, that you love so much?!? 

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

At this point the only person in This World I’d trust to do anything with Britney is Fe 🥰 Id love to see her become her personal assistant again (not under a c-sip) and help her guide through the murky waters of money, business and all, to help her vet the best and most trustworthy professionals to WORK FOR Britney and do what they do best for their client, because this is how it should work! 

one can dream... 

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears