So do Britney have access to her instagram or not?

I can't comprehend how, going back years, anyone could have seen her eyes in any IG pics/vids and honestly thought she was happy.

At best, the IG has been a curated means to stay relevant with fans. And in the worst times it has been used as a weapon of propaganda. 

I mean, forget whatever she was saying / writing and just fking look at her eyes, it said it all.

• Like 2

They’re telling me lies about me openly. Even my family, they do interviews to anyone they want on news stations, my own family doing interviews, and talking about the situation and making me feel so stupid. And I can’t say one thing.

They are used to a nice sort of doing a weekly routine for them. And I’m over it. I don’t feel like I owe them anything at this point. 

But my precious body who has worked for my dad for the past buck and 13 years, trying to be so good and pretty. So perfectly. He works me so hard. When I do everything I’ve told in the state of California allowed my father — ignorant father — to take his own daughter, who only has a role with me, if I work with him, they’ve set back the whole course and allowed him to do that, to me, that’s given these people I’ve worked for way too much control. They also threaten me and said, If I don’t go, then I have to go to court.

If she can't even sit on her boyfriends car, do you think they would let her have access to her instagram :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

2 hours ago, nwonder said:

She said that she was done doing routines for them, by which I assumed, she was referring to the dance videos.

This. She said in the hearing that they made her do a routine once every week. Which I think are obviously the videos they post for her.

• Like 1

If they control her so much I believe she has been trolling her “TEAM” with the Instagram,, to get back at them and play their stupid little game… she stays compliant but has been seriously acting a certain way and doing certain things so people will know something is not right!!! 

There is no way in hell that, after the way she spoke today, she wrote that caption about the Framing Britney Spears documentary.  If anything, if she saw it, she sat there and cried tears of joy because people finally got it.  If she were to be upset about anything, it would be the doc spending so much time blaming the media rather than dragging her crap bag “team”.

• Like 1

She says her family is allowed to give interviews that makes her look like an idiot. Bryan gave an interview out of nowhere and one of the highest topics was her Instagram, which he said Britney *has* control over it just when it was in its *worst* fase with all the conspiracy theories and stupid people were making fun of it. Do the math...

• Like 3

I think she sees the worth in her brand but it is willing to unravel it if it means her way of getting out of the conservatorship.

I think the only reason she spoke up today was show how much power she has over the brand and she is willing to use the army to fight her battles and get people cancelled. She did say she wants privacy so it’s obvious they pushed her back into a wall 

Since before when she spoke they did nothing.

At this point there is no Britney Spears brand without a free Britney.

7 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Her making the videos is not the same as having access. I'm a bit surprised her insta hasn't made a post yet tbh.

I was hoping she would say directly if she controls her social media. I hope she gets everything she asks for

Can't believe thoreen asking for this long recess

This.  She makes the content as per requests.  They edit it and post it.  If you look at it as content creation, sure, she has control. But if you look at it as who puts it up and when, no she’s on their schedule.

Either way, her social media accounts do not - by her own statements - accurately reflect her. The ‘conspiracy theorists’ are right that we should not support them until she is free and regains control.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, G-unit said:

There is no way in hell that, after the way she spoke today, she wrote that caption about the Framing Britney Spears documentary.  If anything, if she saw it, she sat there and cried tears of joy because people finally got it.  If she were to be upset about anything, it would be the doc spending so much time blaming the media rather than dragging her crap bag “team”.

👏🏻