So do Britney have access to her instagram or not?

I admit I was always an anti-conspiracies theorist. I believed she could at least have some influence on what she posted or not. Or at least that she chose the images for Google, or that she didn't like the documentary, but I don't know. I sincerely don't know anymore. I wasn't expecting this to be so abusive.

Hearing her from her own voice made me really reconsider and understand how serious all this was. 

Her making the videos is not the same as having access. I'm a bit surprised her insta hasn't made a post yet tbh.

I was hoping she would say directly if she controls her social media. I hope she gets everything she asks for

Can't believe thoreen asking for this long recess

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Yes. She said she lied to the world. Thought by saying everything was okay it would become true. "but i'm not okay. i am traumatized. i am shocked. i cry every day."

That part hit me so hard. 

2 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Her making the videos is not the same as having access. I'm a bit surprised her insta hasn't made a post yet tbh.

I was hoping she would say directly if she controls her social media. I hope she gets everything she asks for

Can't believe thoreen asking for this long recess

I do think everything is going to be addressed, but for now her main priority was to call the people out who abuse her daily and to let the world know what they’re doing to her. All the shady details will come to light! 

and yeah, Viv can suck all our Big Toes. It’d make Dan Schneider cream his pants 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

• Like 3

Britney’s Instagram is a propaganda tool. They make her film videos saying “all is well” so that people will (1) believe it and (2) not question anything or anyone. Barely an hour ago Britney admitted with her own mouth that she IS NOT OK!!! 

Lynne and Jamie Lynn Instagram comments are both now limited. Lynne’s wasn’t but it is today plus no one can tag her. Those *****es know that WE KNOW they are behind this and profiting off Britney’s misery!!!

WE need to demand Netflix CANCEL Sweet Magnolias!!! Threaten to boycott them!!! DO NOT buy Lynne’s friendship box or her MLM skin care products!!! Stop supporting these leeches!!! Free Britney!!!

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Barely an hour ago Britney admitted with her own mouth that she IS NOT OK!!! 

but she also admitted lying to herself and the world saying she was ok, but that was in denial 

so in a sense, she consciously made all those videos, but she was most likely forced to, maybe indirectly 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

but she also admitted lying to herself and the world saying she was ok, but that was in denial 

so in a sense, she consciously made all those videos, but she was most likely forced to, maybe indirectly 

I hear you. Britney has been mentally manipulated by every person in her bubble. It was likely the brains way of coping with the abuse. It is a defense mechanism. She let herself believe “all is well” because the anguish is too much to bare. She’s fought to make it through every day of the conservatorship. If lying to herself about her family or her situation got her through tough moments I will not hold Britney liable for any of this. It’s emotional distress. This what people who experience trauma do to survive. A total disassociation with their body, their feeling. I blame her family et al for driving Britney to such a deep state of despair.

I’m happy she’s been able to come to the realization that she is not happy. She knows it’s okay to not be okay. She even said she knows she needs therapy. Britney has been through 13, years of hell. She is a SURVIVOR!! I pray she finds healing.💔❤️🩹

• Like 1
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

I hear you. Britney has been mentally manipulated by every person in her bubble. It was likely the brains way of coping with the abuse. It is a defense mechanism. She let herself believe “all is well” because the anguish is too much to bare. She’s fought to make it through every day of the conservatorship. If lying to herself about her family or her situation got her through tough moments I will not hold Britney liable for any of this. It’s emotional distress. This what people who experience trauma do to survive. A total disassociation with their body, their feeling. I blame her family et al for driving Britney to such a deep state of despair.

I’m happy she’s been able to come to the realization that she is not happy. She knows it’s okay to not be okay. She even said she knows she needs therapy. Britney has been through 13, years of hell. She is a SURVIVOR!! I pray she finds healing.💔❤️🩹

YES what I'd really loved to hear is how was she able to find out about all this

was it really just the freebritney movement, was it Sam, was it Lynne, because it sounded she had lost hope after her 2019 hearing, so when did she gain her drive back to fight? Like what did she see or read or hear that gave her hope

I really hope she gets that interview she wants 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

YES what I'd really loved to hear is how was she able to find out about all this

was it really just the freebritney movement, was it Sam, was it Lynne, because it sounded she had lost hope after her 2019 hearing, so when did she gain her drive back to fight? Like what did she see or read or hear that gave her hope

Wish we knew!!! I feel that she wants us all to know. I want to hear more of Britney’s voice speaking out on what she’s experienced. For sure it will help the healing process. To me she sound sooo strong and ready to tell her truth.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it sounds like she was scared no one would believe her and that everyone would laugh at her for claiming these things. 

I think Sam probably told her about the movement and how her fans believe her/support her. Maybe he even showed her some fan posts and that gave her the confidence? 

• Like 4