Lou Taylor is trying to infiltrate Amanda Bynes UPDATE: She deleted all tweets relating to LMT:.

:howdareyou_meme_cat: LOU YOU LEAVE HER ALONE 

but also guys idk of this is really Amanda. It’s definitely someone very close to her (but I also do genuinely question because I am unsure of her mental state) 

it could alternatively be another account given that the way back machine apparently showcased it going to some fan account instead so idk 

• Like 5

It is real or a banana Alice case? 

Anyway... Interesting the post mentioning Britney vacations, money, luxury. Brit Instagram for sure forces the "Britney living her best time ever" almost as an cship advertisement. Maybe Amanda really believe Britney has a good happy life.

Hopefully Amanda will have a better luck.

• Like 1

This is Amanda Bynes. I wouldn't post this if I was the slightest bit unsure. This account has been active for years, I've followed since 2012 and she constantly professes she is not Amanda Bynes and is Ashley Banks and will then post pics of herself being obviously Amanda lol. The media have even at times reported on this account for its legitimacy alluding to it "allegedly" being her.  I mean I can't convince y'all it isn't another Banana Alice but shes made this account private, why would a fake ? 

• Like 2

Want to understand how this Lou is surviving now? Her image is so tarnished now, I am literally living for the day when Britney speaks out her truth in an interview. This Lou taylor will serve jail, karma is coming for her. Man, she's so evil man I feel how on earth greed can be this much? Brit got stolen 13 years, her personal struggles has washed away her legacy literally. GP thinks of her as a crazy person, I mean how on earth this women is getting work? 

Ted bundy had the right to hire an attorney but Britney didn't. Lou taylor will serve hell on earth this time. 

5 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

I'm confused, I thought Amanda was already under Lou's conservatorship

She's under a conservatorship, but not by LT. I believe it is her parents, there is also potentially a connection with Sam Lutfi as well. Hollyweird is a small world.

This seems to me to be a case of hoping the grass is greener on the other side. Seems like being under a conservatorship would be extremely stifling regardless of who's in control of it. Lou is obviously a master of manipulation and likely reached out to Amanda with promises of better treatment. Based on other comments Amanda made about Britney seemingly living in luxury, it seems highly likely that Amanda doesn't really know much about the involvement of LT with Britney and as far as Amanda sees, it's better than what she's currently got (which if it is, is very sad and all the more reason for conservatorship reform however I doubt that's the case since Amanda seemingly at least has unfettered access to the internet and social media)

• Like 1

I met Lou Taylor many years ago when I was representing some artists on some home purchases in LA. She was the purse strings for all of these people. She controlled their money and controlled their purchases. She told me if I did the right thing by her clients, she would make me a very rich woman. I didn't trust her for some reason. She seems to have an awful lot of clients with emotionally troubling pasts and presents. It wouldn't shock me if something big came out in the next few years that she was skimming from these people. Something about her just didn't sit right with me and I have really good intuition when it comes to people. 

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, MoonArcher said:

I saw this when happened, I follow that account lol but I thought it was a way for Amanda get attention for her conservatorship case too, really doubt Lou would try to get another conservatorship in the middle of this Britney battle.

I wouldn’t put anything pass that psycho path, she thinks she’s untouchable 

On 6/24/2021 at 4:58 AM, GloriaMarie479 said:

I met Lou Taylor many years ago when I was representing some artists on some home purchases in LA. She was the purse strings for all of these people. She controlled their money and controlled their purchases. She told me if I did the right thing by her clients, she would make me a very rich woman. I didn't trust her for some reason. She seems to have an awful lot of clients with emotionally troubling pasts and presents. It wouldn't shock me if something big came out in the next few years that she was skimming from these people. Something about her just didn't sit right with me and I have really good intuition when it comes to people. 

What is that right thing that she asked you tho? Denouncing #freebritney movement? :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: