Lou Taylor is trying to infiltrate Amanda Bynes UPDATE: She deleted all tweets relating to LMT:.

Guys I don't know how to post images on here from websites and the process stresses me out but Amanda Bynes "secret" Twitter account @persianla27 (it's her without a doubt) has posted screenshots of Lou emailing her from her trisports email trying to "help" her. 

Skip
Ads by
UPDATE: She has deleted all the tweets relating to Lou Taylor

Amanda is either trolling for fun or this is genuine and Lou really can't help herself. 

Maybe AP but wtf?

Edit

Screenshot-20210621-221902-com-twitter-a

Screenshot-20210621-234051-com-twitter-a

Screenshot-20210621-234055.jpg

(Edit: that was so easy)

Another edit cause I'm SH1T at this and uploaded the same one twice lol 

Screenshot-20210621-234107-com-twitter-a

23 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Omg she already brainwashed Amanda. Omg Amanda don't agree on anything.

I genuinely want to know what happened to Amanda after that Paper Magazine shoot. Everything went bamboozle after it.

what so what happened after the Paper Mag shoot... what do you mean?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

6 minutes ago, femmepop said:

what so what happened after the Paper Mag shoot... what do you mean?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

She seemed to be doing amazing that entire year and when she did that shoot she was back to her old self (she even looked and sounded amazing in candida and rare social media posts).

Shortly after that shoot it was reported that she checked her self into rehab. And then everything went downhill,to her bizarre behavior,face tattoos,plausibly fake pregnancy,engagement to a guy she met at rehab

Fight against her parents etc.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

If this is real this is telling me that Lou is moving on to the next most likely due to lawyers telling her Brits interest moving forward and the likelihood of the cship lasting. Stay away Amanda! I wish she had people she could genuinely trust. 

It’s tough to contemplate. Britney didn’t want this. Amanda says she’s at rock bottom and needs help. She obviously doesn’t have resources at her disposal or she wouldn’t be on Twitter asking about it. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Easy There said:

She seemed to be doing amazing that entire year and when she did that shoot she was back to her old self (she even looked and sounded amazing in candida and rare social media posts).

Shortly after that shoot it was reported that she checked her self into rehab. And then everything went downhill,to her bizarre behavior,face tattoos,plausibly fake pregnancy,engagement to a guy she met at rehab

Fight against her parents etc.

yeah true. The way I read that situation was that she was pretending to keep it together during that shoot/interview (and the magazine was trying to be nice to her by not sharing all the weird behaviors she was exhibiting, I think they only vaguely allude to it. I'm gonna go re-read it rn)

but yeah she has a lot of mystery (like Britney) around her and who even knows if that Twitter is her?? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, femmepop said:

yeah true. The way I read that situation was that she was pretending to keep it together during that shoot/interview (and the magazine was trying to be nice to her by not sharing all the weird behaviors she was exhibiting, I think they only vaguely allude to it. I'm gonna go re-read it rn)

but yeah she has a lot of mystery (like Britney) around her and who even knows if that Twitter is her?? 

Idk. From what I could tell and from what they have said initially she was doing great. Honestly I haven't read any weird behavior stories.

But shortly after that everything went downhill.

When it comes to that twitter,yeah I believe it's hers. I think she might have split personality disorder with alleged traces of schizophrenia. I used to didn't believe it was her,but now it Honestly matches everything she claimed on her insta plus this account has a lot of info and personal pics of Amanda.

I just hope she actually gets any true help. Unlike Britney Amanda needs some serious professional help.

• Like 7

This is just sad. I can only hope Amanda won't fall for this. "Living in luxury with access to her money" What??? Luxury... ok maybe we can give her that but Britney can't even drive and she most definitely does not have access to whatever money she has left. Come on, Amanda.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

It’s tough to contemplate. Britney didn’t want this. Amanda says she’s at rock bottom and needs help. She obviously doesn’t have resources at her disposal or she wouldn’t be on Twitter asking about it. 

Yeah but Amanda isn’t as lucrative so watch her career pop off if Lou gets control lol. I truly think Britney is just polite and humble because if Amanda can tweet the stuff she has, you would think Britney would as well under her restraints.