Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

2 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Wait so now we're back to actually having a live stream?

From my understanding, They can’t watch or record Britney talking, they can only listen to Britney while she talks and reports what she says.

The live stream will likely just be the reporters relaying what’s going on without actually having us hear or watch Britney. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I watched the ABC live stream and they saying what Britney says today won’t do anything? They will have to do tests etc to show she’s capable. Just let the f/ucking woman out she’s 40 years old *** **** it. 

I mean we knew this, right? Keep the public pressure on. 

2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

So much propaganda in this ABC Special, I’m even more nervous about the court date now. They had more of the footage from B in Louisiana & Vivian was spewing her bull****. Liz from NYT was there, but she didn’t mention the forced hospitalization or Lou... this doesn’t look good

I’m not watching it as I think it will just make me angrier. 

5 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

So much propaganda in this ABC Special, I’m even more nervous about the court date now. They had more of the footage from B in Louisiana & Vivian was spewing her bull****. Liz from NYT was there, but she didn’t mention the forced hospitalization or Lou... this doesn’t look good

Yeah I was hoping they would bring it up that's the biggest "shock" of that article. Idk why they choose to mention her kitchen cabinets when her rights are being controlled. 

4 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I mean we knew this, right? Keep the public pressure on. 

Exactly.

She's not all of a sudden going to be free from this corruption today but her speaking up, yet again but this time so publicly with huge media interest, is a leap forward.