Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Haven't logged in here in SO long but my god, you guys!

I still remember how we all flocked together back in 2018 when Free Britney was invented.

We were all so hopeful, then everything sort of went quiet again, we were labeled fools, freaks for launching the Free Britney campaign and hashtag. I myself felt so disappointed back then because it seemed that all of our collective efforts were in vain, including the efforts of the Britney's Gram girls!

But today, GOD, today is the reaping of what we've all sown, our care and love for Britney. Finally, our actions are having a real impact in court. I am so excited to watch the coverage, it'll be at midnight where I live but I honestly couldn't care less. 

We did it, guys. The Exhale forum is a power, a force to be reckoned with! As always, all my gratitude and appreciation to Jordan. You made a difference in Britney's life, @Jordan Miller! Never forget that. They tried to shut your forum down but tall you stood and look at how the tables are slowly turning.

Go Britney!!! Speak your truth!!!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I think we all know nothing will actually  change today.

Best cast scenario and what I'm hoping for is for Britney to speak her truth and with all the coverage her words are heard and spread all through the media and court system. That way there is no doubt in anyone's minds that she wants out of this. I think that will put public pressure from this point on to do what needs to be done so that can happen.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, britni said:

From my understanding, They can’t watch or record Britney talking, they can only listen to Britney while she talks and reports what she says.

The live stream will likely just be the reporters relaying what’s going on without actually having us hear or watch Britney. 

• Like 1