Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

• Twitter Team
6 hours ago, Slaaay***** said:

The first night of Atlantic City where she was supposedly ill with a 104 fever is the night of the first “who is it?!”

Oh wow, I was watching clips from that night and she even addressed this on stage. She still did a decent job all things considering.

• Twitter Team
4 hours ago, ilikethispart said:

Coverage on BBC News in the UK which is great coverage this side of the pond

(Sorry for triple post) I wonder if they will report on the court hearing as it happens live?

• Like 1

If live coverage starts at 12:30pm PST, I would think her hearing would be anywhere from 30 mins to an hour after. Live coverage never starts when the actual event starts and tends to be a lot of fluff the first few minutes. The media knows a lot of people will be watching so they're gonna milk it.

Just now, Isla said:

Today’s the big day and I’m heading out soon to get my first Covid vaccine. A bit nervous now for everything going on today.

You will fight COVID and Team Con all at the same time. You an icon, you're a legend and you're the moment :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Irvine said:

Will it really be streamed for us to see?

No. Not even for later. Media is allowed to listen in, but no recording in any way. And the judge has authority to cut all lines at any time due to the “sensitive  nature” of the hearing. 

1 minute ago, faded_fudge said:

Lmfaoooooo yeah

We are staying positive but let's also prepare for the worst. But at the very least, today we will bring even more awareness about the situation !

• Like 2

Today’s the day… I hope she’s not too nervous and stands her ground in court today. With the perfectly timed NYT leak and the visit to the sheriff’s department, I’m starting to think she may be asking to terminate today. We’ll know soon enough… the world is standing with you Britney!

57 minutes ago, b42ad said:

Today’s the day… I hope she’s not too nervous and stands her ground in court today. With the perfectly timed NYT leak and the visit to the sheriff’s department, I’m starting to think she may be asking to terminate today. We’ll know soon enough… the world is standing with you Britney!

me too, she's more involved in this than we previously knew. she's definitely working on something. she's had enough.

im also glad to see that she's not as focused on removing her father as it appeared before the NYT leak - she's focused on removing it as a whole.

also, what a ******* trash family - literally no one cares...