Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Question - for updates during the hearing, is anyone from BH actually registered with an audio link? If not, will we all just be relying on mainstream media updates after the fact?

It's actually really easy to register with the court and I started doing so, but then thought better of it.

I am so nervous and excited!! Seeing an outpouring of support for her is amazing, and even though this system is so corrupt and broken... I hope progress is made and that she gets to finally break her silence. The jig is up, and I am praying for her freedom and Team Con's further exposure and sentencing. I hope she shows them no mercy and finally gets to speak her truth. I wish I could be there  with the fans today who I want to thank for everything they do for the movement and sending all my love and best wishes to them as well! I am so proud of and in awe of everyone in the movement. 

Britney... you'll never see this, but I have to say, you can do this! We love you, and you are an amazing person who never deserved any of this abuse. Be strong, be brave, we love and support you unconditionally. You are such a powerful inspiration to us all, we believe you, and we see through their lies. Fight for your life!! And we will fight for you! Free Britney!!! 

• Super Mods
Just now, Mannequin* said:

2 hours 20 minutes form now.

Guys the big question is. Is she heading to the court or is it going to be via Zoom ? I didn't get that part. Or we don't even know ? 

She is appearing virtually over Zoom. It seems that the judge has not allowed the proceeding to be video recorded, but there is an audio stream where we can hear what Britney is saying.

I'm unsure if that audio stream is public or if we need permission to access... maybe someone here knows!

2 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

2 hours 20 minutes form now.

Guys the big question is. Is she heading to the court or is it going to be via Zoom ? I didn't get that part. Or we don't even know ? 

I believe she will be attending virtually from Inghams office

Taken From ATRL's current main thread in Celebria

Follow @FreeBritneyLive  to get the live tweets from the court. The poster is attending the court virtually (confirmed)

Also this is the ABC link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8wRy3cPBVo

The OP on ATRL approved the reposting of the original thread. Much appreciated!

The tweets I post here are theirs not mine.

Lessons From FX docu-series “Framing Britney Spears” - FLAIR MAGAZINE

#FREE BRITNEY

Team B, in case you're reading this,

Everything I say is alleged

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

She is appearing virtually over Zoom. It seems that the judge has not allowed the proceeding to be video recorded, but there is an audio stream where we can hear what Britney is saying.

I'm unsure if that audio stream is public or if we need permission to access... maybe someone here knows!

WHAT ??? I didn't know that , that we could maybe hear what she is saying ??? 

• Super Mods
Just now, Mannequin* said:

WHAT ??? I didn't know that , that we could maybe hear what she is saying ??? 

That's what reporters on ABC indicated. I don't know if they will be streaming that audio, or merely relaying that information to people watching the program...

• Like 1