Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

So I’ve been following the media reports relentlessly today. And I came across this amazing article that I was really happy to see: it asserts that Britney’s case is a case ALL WOMEN should be concerned about. It talks about the history of men who weaponize women’s mental health to manipulate, gaslight, and control them. 

Take a read! https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/britney-spears-conservatorship-court-documents-b1871464.html

• Like 2
Just now, SlayOut said:

That's what reporters on ABC indicated. I don't know if they will be streaming that audio, or merely relaying that information to people watching the program...

I was expecting like quotes from the court, that's all, I mean, with that I would be more than happy tbh haha 

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

That's what reporters on ABC indicated. I don't know if they will be streaming that audio, or merely relaying that information to people watching the program...

ABC made it sound like they will listen in and relay no audio is allowed to be recorded..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DJBringItBack said:

People have said that the hearing won’t be big because certain stuff haven’t been filed by Sam Ingham. Get your hopes lowered because I don’t think this will be as big as expected :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Basically he hasn’t filed anything so there can be no movement today is how I understand it. 

Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

We still get to hear Britney’s wishes today. I swear some of y’all think each hearing the conservatorship is going to end. These things typically take years and years to end if they ever do. 

Exactly, the c-ship will not suddenly disappear like some people think, it'll be a process.

Hopefully today will put things into motion for Britney to have more freedom and for her wishes to finally be listened to.

• Like 6

I think reasonable expectations are she will express for everyone to hear that she once again wants this to end and then we'll have some kind of date set later this year to discuss. She's not walking out a free woman, but she's going to make some strides today.

• Like 2