Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

I'm of the opinion that more media coverage and scrutiny would be better than less... The slow incremental approach has clearly gone nowhere and at this point the bandaid needs to be ripped off.

And lets be real, this is not 2005. Britney's risk is getting too little coverage to make any difference, rather than getting so much of it that it devolves into a circus. 

I really do feel that media attention and the force of public opinion, granted it be strong enough, can move the needle on a case like this. 

• Like 6

I'm glad the live stream got cancelled -  ABC is not truly interested in Britney's well being, they just want an audience and attrack people to sell publicity :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I kindda feel the same about all the documentaries coming, I get it helps spreading Britney's situation but they also think of the money they can make out of it :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Anywho, here I'm hoping for the best tomorrow! Good luck B and I hope your voice is finally heard  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The NY Times just dropped a new story on the conservatorship.

I don't have a subscription so it won't allow me to read it...Can anyone help?

Open it in a private/incognito window in your browser

• Like 2

#FreeBritney