Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

18 minutes ago, Good4Ya said:

I'm still in shock. I haven't slept or eaten well. Speechless. Needless to say she needs our support more than ever. To think this all movement took off because of her fans is crazy and inspiring at the same time. All she wants is to get married and have a baby like anybody else. Loveless people around her will have to pay for what she's been put through. Our queen was and will continue to be heard like I've said many times on here. 

I still remember when that audio recording leaked and then the thread on here never died. Then the small protests, online awareness, team con's stupid excuses, and making her go out when she was clearly unhappy and drugged caused the court to finally do a proper investigation.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

So do we agree that it seems pretty obvious that her Instagram has actually been fake this whole time, right?

• IG video saying she's okay and very happy and all of that contrasting with what she said in court yesterday. 
  • Crying about the NYT documentary on IG, but yet she just essentially backed up everything the documentary exposed.
  • Yesterday, she talked about how her team and family are allowed to say whatever they want about her to the press, but she can't say a single thing to anyone.

This kind of analysis worries me a little bit... It's too simplistic, and there are some wrong connections.

In her testimony, she explained HERSELF that she said that everything was OK because she was IN DENIAL of her situation, not because her IG was being controlled. I'm not saying that it isn't, I'm just saying that the direct connection between those ideas is wrong or, at least, too simplistic.

I can totally see her crying and not liking the documentary because SHE HERSELF SAID that she doesn't want to be put under that light! She doesn't want to be seen as invalid or helpless, even if she is (that's why she said in her testimony that she was embarrassed by the whole situation). So why would she like a documentary about her struggles to be shown to the whole world? What she's feeling and saying is not crazy or out of this world, on the contrary. Besides, other people telling her own story is another way of controlling her discourse.

And finally, she couldn't say anything because of this mental abuse on her, not exactly or exclusively because her phone was blocked from her (also, she hates technology overall).

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I still remember when that audio recording leaked and then the thread on here never died. Then the small protests, online awareness, team con's stupid excuses, and making her go out when she was clearly unhappy and drugged caused the court to finally do a proper investigation.

There's been ups and downs throughout this whole c-ship nightmare for sure, but damn girl the army sure knows how to free their ********** Queen when the need arises. Stay strong folks. Stay strong Britney. 

14 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

So do we agree that it seems pretty obvious that her Instagram has actually been fake this whole time, right?

• IG video saying she's okay and very happy and all of that contrasting with what she said in court yesterday. 
  • Crying about the NYT documentary on IG, but yet she just essentially backed up everything the documentary exposed.
  • Yesterday, she talked about how her team and family are allowed to say whatever they want about her to the press, but she can't say a single thing to anyone.

She mentioned how she would tell the world she's fine and okay because she was in denial, but the reality is that she's depressed...I think she does post on instagram, we also have confirmation that some of her Q&As videos on IG were hints to us...She always throw 2 or 3 dumb questions and then a real more in depth one. BUT...It will be interesting moving forward. 

She also mentioned her family going on new stations to speak about her case but she not being able to do it, which she said makes her feel stupid. Maybe she liked the documentary but didn't like how everyone is free and allowed to speak about her and yet, she can't say a word about her own situation and her own feelings.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Agreed except the NYT documentary. I do believe she probably cried about that because honestly her situation is unique and is humilliating. And they probably didn't let her watch the whole documentary so she saw the darkest scenes, when once again people who was not Britney were talking about her. I remember reading people here that would be impossible for her to cry for almost 2 weeks, but now she said she almost cries everyday.... how the tables have turned :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 2
Just now, Oxic said:

Agreed except the NYT documentary. I do believe she probably cried about that because honestly her situation is unique and is humilliating. And they probably didn't let her watch the whole documentary so she saw the darkest scenes, when once again people who was not Britney were talking about her. I remember reading people here that would be impossible for her to cry for almost 2 weeks, but now she said she almost cries everyday.... how the tables have turned :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Yeah she probably got clips of the paps saying “she needed us just like we needed her”. 

7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

So you mean AFTER THIS:

I don't know. I can't listen now. There was a recess, Vivienne said her daddy loves her, Inhgam said to seal the court, Judge mentioned care plan, Britney agreed two times a week session but in her home, Judge spoke about NYT article, Judge spoke about live tweeting and the hearing being recorded, etc, etc, etc, hearing got cut off.

I truly want justice served. I'm an atheist....I don't believe in punishment in hell or karma or whatever. Justice for  evil needs to be served in the here and now. My mom and I have been talking about Britney's case lately and she's still in denial that this could go as far as it has. I'm a very cynical person...most people will look the other way if they're making bank by looking the other way. 

I feel for Britney because this has to be the most cruelest betrayal of all. Yeah, it's ****ty when you have outsiders doing evil to you. But when it's your own family and the rest of your family is sitting on their ***** while twiddling their fingers? That's hitting all time lows. Isn't this the person you're supposed to care about? And if you don't care about this family member, wouldn't you put distance between yourself and that person? Hey, it happens. Just because your family doesn't mean everything's all lovey dovey and we have each other's backs. How can you excuse it away or even joke about it the way her brother was doing during an interview? 

I don't know Britney. But I listened to the testimony on youtube and came away with a sense of "They've made her sick." She's scared to be in closed spaces, scared to be out in public, distrustful of people. Can I blame her? NO! All I know is people better not jump on her *** again if Britney does gain her freedom back. "hardy har har, I guess she's still crazy after all." Again, anybody going through this would have issues. This isn't something that somebody can say "I'm sorry I stole your life from you. My bad." "Oh, it's okay. Don't worry about it. :)" She's lost years that she will NEVER get back.

I'm honestly surprised Britney's kids never came up. I know she mentioned in the testimony about wanting to get married and have another kid. I'd wondered about Britney's kids and just how much time she has with them and if they're close. Another thing stolen from her. Do they consider her to be their mom or are they with her so little that it's on par with 'big sister being on a visit home from college'?

Britney sounded very logical in the testimony. She'd be more logical than me because I'd probably sound like Deb on "Dexter" if I had to go through what she went through and that's if I'd still even be alive tbh. 

As for Britney's career, I don't blame her if she doesn't go back to it if she gains her freedom. Like I said on another post, why would you go back to something that helped imprison you to start with? Even if things were on your terms and you got to do the videos, albums, tours you wanted to do? Imo that bridge got torched a long time ago. This is what helped them rob me of my life. Would I have went through all this **** if I'm somebody nobody living in hicksville without this much $$$$. 

I had heard what Jamie's team said before I heard Britney's testimony. That statement is really a piece of work after hearing what she had to say on her own terms. 

I wonder if the wacky social media posts will stop now? I don't see how Britney's team can still showcase the usual **** that's posted when you have the person saying she's depressed, angry, cries everyday, etc. 

I just wish the best for Britney. I hope she's able to enjoy the rest of her life and all leeches are pulled off of her and punished. They're living it up while Britney's basically in a cage. **** every one of them.

28 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So after a day of processing I feel like as fans we might need some therapy as well 🤣. Like I’ve looked up to Britney my whole life and her music and performances have brought me joy in some of my darkest times and to have that person abused so deeply, I can’t describe the array of feelings I have. 

She doesn’t even own the rights to her own name. Jamie does. 

girl I know, it's A LOT.

we need to like book a resort and check ourselves into group treatment for a month after all this.

I honestly am still in physical/mental/emotional shock of it all and keep going over everything in my head and the fact that we feel powerless to help, I'm just like pacing in circles in my mind.

She's SO STRONG and yesterday proved that so hopefully if she holds out for a little while longer this can all be sorted out in her favor.