Britney looks amazing debuting slightly pink hair and serves body!

9 minutes ago, John0164 said:

Is her gap closed?

It’s been closed for a while but I was just thinking…Britney never had a gap growing up, so I’m wondering if it’s normal for teeth to shift in unnatural ways? Like what causes a gap when you never had one to begin with? 

3 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

serving FACE! and body:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

great Monday Cassie:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Agreed. She looks cute and fierce. But that's not Britney posting those.

If anything... glad that Britney had so much fun making that content for her handlers to post on Instagram. smh

Wendy Gifs

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

It’s been closed for a while but I was just thinking…Britney never had a gap growing up, so I’m wondering if it’s normal for teeth to shift in unnatural ways? Like what causes a gap when you never had one to begin with? 

Yes she did, teeth have memory & if you don't wear your retainer they shift back to their original placement. Smoking for over 20 years likely contributed to it getting bigger + she used to get dental bonding between her front 2 teeth to close the gap, she probably hasn't had it refilled in ages.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Yes she did, teeth have memory & if you don't wear your retainer they shift back to their original placement. Smoking for over 20 years likely contributed to it getting bigger + she used to get dental bonding between her front 2 teeth to close the gap, she probably hasn't had it refilled in ages.

hqdefault.jpg

That doesn’t look like a distinguishable gap to me for whatever reason. When I think gap I think Madonna and that very distinct look. Or Micheal S. over at GMA. Interesting though.