Britney looks amazing debuting slightly pink hair and serves body!

21 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:
The Strawberry Shortcake: The act of the male partner ****** onto the female/male partners face; the male then punches his partner in the nose mixing sperm with blood.
"Damn did you see Quinn punch that chick in the face after ****** on her? She must have loved The Strawberry Shortcake he baked for her."
by The Cosmic Joker January 05, 2012

:orangu_orangutan_ape::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::queenie_falling_dying_dead::riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Gurl I meant the color of her hair :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Someone on Twitter noticed that these videos are not intended to be used as videos. Britney clearly makes poses, that is, these videos are implied to use as a photo shoot. 

This. I believe its meant to be used as photos, not videos.

the video is actually really short before its being looped like this

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Someone on Twitter noticed that these videos are not intended to be used as videos. Britney clearly makes poses, that is, these videos are implied to use as a photo shoot. 

Omg I am almost in tears after seeing that Circusney video 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, alienatedNey said:

This. I believe its meant to be used as photos, not videos.

the video is actually really short before its being looped like this

Yea but Sam sees these videos, even if Britney doesn’t, and I feel like he’d tell her the videos are out if she didn’t want the videos to be out… and then I’d imagine, she wouldn’t do them in the same way.. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

this is exactly what I was gonna say. she's dancing and moving around to get some good photos (I've done this myself for IG "photoshoots" lmao) 

• Like 2
On 5/11/2021 at 8:46 AM, halfdressed said:

Yeah you can tell Britney totally didn’t know she was being recorded!!! Not only that but she looks like it’s forced like she’s not having a good time WTF!!! 

Pls stop. 

I think these posts are as forced as anyone but how does she not know she’s being recorded he’s literally standing in front of a white backdrop which we’ve saw video of on Sam’s IG story, there’s nowhere to hide a camera she definitely knew… 

• Haha 1