Britney looks amazing debuting slightly pink hair and serves body!

24 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

It makes me wonder if she’s just doing these movements slowly and then they speed it up at specific parts for it to look a little off - like I feel like it’s constantly speed up and down at different times.

June 23rd you can’t come fast enough.

I think she’s trying to create her own creative content but she’s a little off haha. I’m sure TikTok inspires a lot of these videos. She’s not very tech savvy lmao but it’s cute in its own way. I just find the walking back and fourth bizarre but if she enjoys this who cares 🤷🏽‍♂️ :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

8 hours ago, Roger said:

Cassie is on a roll today. I bet she enjoyed her mother's day weekend off, but it's monday so let's go back to work, ***** !

Can't wait for the other forced posts she has in stores this week !

Yeah you can tell Britney totally didn’t know she was being recorded!!! Not only that but she looks like it’s forced like she’s not having a good time WTF!!! 

Pls stop. 

4 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

That doesn’t look like a distinguishable gap to me for whatever reason. When I think gap I think Madonna and that very distinct look. Or Micheal S. over at GMA. Interesting though. 

Smoking can cause gum recession, I think that's the reason.

_

Her hair looks so good.Too bad she probably will go back to that boring blonde in a couple of weeks.