Lance Bass says Britney encouraged him to invest in Uber

8 hours ago, floopy22 said:

Why the **** does he comment on her mental health and medication like it's a fact? It's not even confirmed that she's on medication or has a psychiatric diagnosis.

The presenters in the ET Live clip are on point. Like, who does he think he is?

Lance claims to have been close to Britney in the past, yet he publicly talks about her in this manner? As much as I don't like Brian Friedman, he has been very respectful when speaking about his relationship with Britney and the conservatorship/Free Britney movement. I'm feeling serious second-hand embarrassment for this dude.

Exactly. He's veeeery shady and comes off rather opportunistic. If that convo actually happened, he was probably talking to Colon and Loucifer, and Britney happened to be around. And then he asked "omg should I do it? Jamie says I should, oh hey Britney, hi. So what do you think, should I invest in Uber too? Your dad has invested in your name, so..."

Britney: Um sure, do it. Seems very cool and faded.  12+1 cosas que le daría tiempo hacer a Cospedal en menos de 24 horas - Los  Replicantes K. bye.

years later....

Lance: LIKE OMG, BRITNEY IS A TOTAL FINANCE GURU AND ADVICED ME TO INVEST IN UBER, LIKE, WE'RE SO CLOSE AND SHE'S A GENIUS, LIKE OMG. BRITNEY IS MY BFF, PLEASE INTERVIEW ME, YAS!  Nsync Lance Bass GIF - Nsync LanceBass HappyBirthday - Descubre & Comparte  GIFs

make him go away. Wendy Gifs

• Love 1
  • Haha 5