Lance Bass says Britney encouraged him to invest in Uber

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it was a partnership they did with Uber to promote Pretty Girls when it came out. So I bet it was around this time when they were trying other people to do business with Uber too

Oh wow thats cool.

I wish I knew about it but sadly

I didnt know about Uber til 2016 lol

On 5/8/2021 at 8:27 AM, PZHSB said:

As a former NSYNC Stan its well known that lance lies about everything. It’s so sad. 

I’m trying to learn more about the history of the band. What do u mean by this! Could u elaborate 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

I’m trying to learn more about the history of the band. What do u mean by this! Could u elaborate 

He once made up a feud between him and Michael Jackson. He started the rumor that Britney and NSYNC had signed on to do a Grease remake. When Justin went solo Lance kept saying it was a temporary hiatus and they were working on music when they weren’t. He’s a bit delusional sometimes. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

He once made up a feud between him and Michael Jackson. He started the rumor that Britney and NSYNC had signed on to do a Grease remake. When Justin went solo Lance kept saying it was a temporary hiatus and they were working on music when they weren’t. He’s a bit delusional sometimes. 

We- 

• Haha 2
  • 2 months later...

So Britney took her $1500 weekly allowance and made money moves? I stan a financial queen :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Of all the stories Lance has put out there, this is probably the craziest. She has a handler for her credit card (singular) but is out here giving investment advice?