Battle of The Pop Stars Round 2: Christina Aguilera vs. Lady Gaga

Who do you like best?   

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If you don't like the way I talk, then why am I on your mind? source.gif

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: is that one of them songs by her? sorry I ahhh :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:  there's no connection here sorry.

Spoiler

You know I tend to have good taste :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I was not exptecting it to be so close: I thought Gaga would win by a lot. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Went with Gaga, but I'm surprised that the tally is so close. 2 of Exhale's most hated artists going head-to-head. This is iconic.

D598-A9-B4-8897-4515-AF55-3346-F688581-E

This is turning out to be very interesting, every time i check their tied :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, TheDukeDan said:

Wow, great post @Midnight! The choice was hard! I voted for Xtina, even though I freaking love LG, just because she’s here since a very long time (aka My Childhood) and I love how she pushed the boundaries with Stripped, Back to Basics and Bionic!

Thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I love them both as well but even though Christina does have some amazing meaningful songs I voted for Gaga. I just have such a connection to Gaga, her energy gives me life.

What did you think about Lotus and Liberation?

• Love 1

Gaga is very gifted in the visual and fashion department (even tho she didn't invent anything but she's a good mimic)

Gaga is great at making people believe that her basic ordinary generic pop music is something "deeper" with the help of aesthetics , false deep concepts and visuals, she knows how to compensate the lack of flavor/substance with mental gymnastics and fake try hard edgy concepts to embellish her very basic music , like for example : ARTPOP and Chromatica sound very generic and boring if you remove the concept. It always feels her music isn't really reflective of how weird she thinks she is.

Christina on the other end, has better albums (at least in the early 00s). Her pop persona feels a bit less cookie-cutter and manufactured to me. And she has a more unique voice tone. Stripped and B2B are better than any Gaga album.

• Love 3

I stan Stripped and it's my fave album from both of their discographies combined but I had to vote for Gaga because I've seen her live a few times and I feel like that's where she really shines as a popstar for me and is elevated in a way. Her concerts are so fun and memorable for me.

But I've never really had the privilege of seeing Xtine live am I missing out on something? :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block