Battle of The Pop Stars Round 2: Christina Aguilera vs. Lady Gaga

Who do you like best?   

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im gonna give it to Christina. She has had an massive impact and inspired so so many vocalists. Her songs are also way better, more demanding and interesting, while gaga has some pop hits christina has those hard hitting deep cuts that i love. Her albums are bloated but all of the songs are always something different, i feel like GaGas music and style is not only inspired by madonna etc. But Xtina aswell. Gagas voice is very good and her skills are result of hard training, christina however is a one in million type of talent who bends all the classical singing rules and im still amazed how she can sing like that and not have her lungs blow up. She truly is the last pop star who has that "soul" aspect in her that the likes of aretha and whitney had. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
10 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Lady Gaga has impacted Pop Culture period! Sooo that's an easy vote GaGa lady gaga GIF

I agree, I love Christina but Gaga's impact in undeniable.

That's one of my fave moments of hers, the meat dress, the album announcement her in tears :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: it was everything.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
10 hours ago, Style. said:

Lady Gaga ‘cause when she become mainstream she was competing with no one but herself while Christina was competing with Britney Spears. Also, we don’t want to remember how much flack Christina was getting when Lady Gaga impacted the pop culture. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Had Christina released the album sooner like expected people would have never made the comparisons but like usual she takes forever :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Like 2

• Content Curators
8 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Gaga is way more successful in many aspects but Christina’s voice is at least 4 times better than Gaga’s and her songs are way more experimental and fun!

I personally prefer Gaga's voice but I do agree with Chrsitna's songs being more fun and also deeper and meaningful.

Christina has some of the most beautiful ballads of our time.

Edited by Midnight

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Can't believe Bey lost to Christina tbh but then a lot of people dislike Bey for being Bey. Anyways...

Gaga wins this round for me for the same reasons I chose Beyonce last time.

I KNOW 

f2269dbf718b0113605bfbc8e23441ad.gif

i can't believe the queen of pop got kicked off the island like that :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

i cant :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

exhales taste :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

Spoiler

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Had Christina released the album sooner like expected people would have never made the comparisons but like usual she takes forever :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Buuuuuuuuuut I looooooved Bionic so much back then. I remember I was obsessed with Born To Die and Bionic. The first one was a massive era for Lana tho. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Buuuuuuuuuut I looooooved Bionic so much back then. I remember I was obsessed with Born To Die and Bionic. The first one was a massive era for Lana tho. 

I love Bionic too, I still do Monday Morning is a bop :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I-

Spoiler

don't like Lana's music :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I love them both- it’s a tough decision. 

if it comes down to music alone Xtina wins-

but Gaga’s aesthetic and pop culture impact makes her appear to be the bigger star at first glance... 

This is however better “POP” star- and that’s definitely Gaga- sadly Xtina can’t dance all that great and typically her energy levels are lower than Gaga’s...

Gonna have to say Gaga for the win on this one.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I love Bionic too, I still do Monday Morning is a bop :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I-

Hide contents

don't like Lana's music :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Bionic, Primadonna, Monday Morning, s** for Breakfast, You Lost Me, Not Myself, Lift Me Up, Vanity.... WooHoo was a bop too, but Nicki verse was so weak.... and forgettable like I Can’t! sis played Xtina :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block