Battle of The Pop Stars Round 2: Christina Aguilera vs. Lady Gaga

Who do you like best?   

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

Welcome to Battle of The Pop Stars.

So last week 136 of you voted and after suspicion of electoral fraud and a deep investigation it was determined that 74 of you did in fact vote for Christina over Beyoncé :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: 

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:  :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:  :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

The winner of round one is of course Ms. Voice of a Generation :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

This week things will be a little more difficult. I am bringing to this battle the queen of bravery and freedom, the one, the only, LADY GAGA!!!

Who will it be this week? Christina or Gaga?

Let's go!

Christina

Christina Aguilera started her career in 1992. She has eight albums which are Christina Aguilera, Mi Reflejo, My Kind of Christmas, Stripped, Back to Basics, Bionic, Lotus and Liberation selling a total of 75 million records

Her films include, Burlesque, The Emoji Movie and Zoe.

Her tours, Christina Aguilera in Concert, The Stripped Tour, Back to Basics Tour, The Liberation Tour, The X Tour, Justified and Stripped Tour with Justin Timberlake and The Xperience residency.

She has won five Grammys, has her star in the walk of fame, sung in Spanish and also has a succesful perfume line.

VS

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga started her career in 2001. She has six albums, The Fame/The Fame Monster, Born This Way, Artpop, Cheek to Cheek, Joanne and Chromatica. She has sold an estimated 27 million albums and 146 million singles worldwide. 

Her films include, Machete Kills, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, Gaga: Five Foot Two, A Star Is Born and the soon to be released House of Gucci.

ChristinaLadyGaga.thumb.jpg.922c7314030871af8d62f210cdf1e428.jpg

Her tours, The Fame Ball Tour, The Monster Ball Tour, The Born This Way Ball, ArtRave: The Artpop Ball, Joanne World Tour, Cheek to Cheek Tour with Tony Bennett and her residency in Las Vegas Enigma.

She has won twelve Grammys two Golden Globes an Academy Award and many others.

Stream Candyman to celebrate Christina's win and share your fave moments from these iconic ladies of pop.

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators

how could you guys do this to queen Bey?  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: when Britney logs in and sees how you guys did our fave she is gonna flip out :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: but that's on y'all 

stream lemonade in honor of it's fifth anniversary :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

13 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Christina is my childhood and teen years in music so I picked her. But her lack of effort, passion and content made me think real hard. Ultimatly I chose her because I only like Gagas first 2 albums. I think Gaga is more talented but Im just not into her performance style and newer music. 

I really can't fathom in what way you think Christina Aguilera doesn't put effort or passion into her career. 

Gaga is a sweet lady. She has been the most accomplished pop artist since Britney and Xtina’s generation by miles and no one has come close.

I got familiar with her music once her prime was over and learned to like her after years of many rude interactions with her fans on and off the Internet :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I’m gonna go with Xtina. She is a way better singer to me, her voice can do so much and keeps getting better, like I feel she STILL has more to it that we don’t know  :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: Her reinventions feel more genuine and they show different sides of who she is and has always been as an artist. She’s a badass latin pop queen, blue-eyed soulful babe and a supersonic bionic mistress.

But props to Lady Gaga too for being a pop staple. It’s just my preference. Stream Do What U Want (feat. Christina Aguilera) to celebrate both! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block