Reasons why Britney's team is the WORST

bitbitboi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dreams said:

I think Britney was way too ardent and lively for the fashion world, most of these models look like lifeless blank sticks anyway, Britney was way too bubbly and cute to be high fashion

This. When they filmed the Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know music video, the director (or was it the producer? IDK) said she was the first ever celeb they've worked with who didn't need any direction as to how she should act in the video when filming. She just naturally would perform the facial expressions and postures they wanted her to do without even them telling her to. 

That's why it always works when Britney is naturally feeling the performance or music video she's into. When she isn't, it has a tendency to look quite uncomfortable.

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

This. When they filmed the Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know music video, the director (or was it the producer? IDK) said she was the first ever celeb they've worked with who didn't need any direction as to how she should act in the video when filming. She just naturally would perform the facial expressions and postures they wanted her to do without even them telling her to. 

That's why it always works when Britney is naturally feeling the performance or music video she's into. When she isn't, it has a tendency to look quite uncomfortable.

This made my day! Thanks for reminding me of that!! It was the (amazing) photographer/director, Herb Ritts. It's definitely Britney's most beautiful video EVER. She just has the X factor.

When Britney’s mental health started to dip it was reflected on to her fashion. Her candid shots varied from her being in cute little outfits to literally baggy jumpers and shorts. I don’t honestly think she cares about fashion anymore and years of being done up like a doll and the pressure to be constantly perfect has taken it’s toll. I don’t really blame her. Sometimes though there are a lot of wtf moments. Who let her leave the house like that :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: It’s like she likes to look trashy. The M+Ms tour spelled that out.

Getting back to the topic over team being the worst. It’s unclear what pressures they were put under when Jamie got involved. I just hate the way us fans are treated like absolute **** now. They don’t care for us and if anything it’s almost like we annoy them and Britney. We are very loyal fans but we are rewarded with cheap shows, lip synching, extortionate meet and greet ticket prices for a literal 10 second encounter. I always feel like they’ve held Britney back even prior to the conservatorship. She’s not been allowed to be as experimental with her music as she’d like. Her label prioritise their visions over her’s and it’s wrong. Sometimes even when she writes it’s like they deliberately leave those tracks off the album. 

28 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

But for real tho, Britney really had such a strong charisma back then , the particularity of a model is that they must "enhance" the clothes by erasing themselves and not have a strong stage presence, they have to be a kind of cyborg that does not overshadow the clothes . Idk how to explain lol, but if primeney walked on some catwalk people would prob look at her instead of focusing on the clothes which is a problem :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Off the top of my head, the absolute worst thing I can think of is XFactor. Why put Britney through all of that uncomfortableness when she was supposed to be healing? & everyone knew she just wasn’t meant for that job & it was obvious it was uncomfortable for her. They just did it for money...that she doesn’t even have access to. 

Huge mistake. Pushing her to do stuff like that killed her artistic spirit vs. letting her nourish it. If she could’ve remained true to her artistic self and kept creative control - we would have a beyond Madonna/Michael Jackson superstar today (probably). But they killed her creativity, thus producing NO PASSION, & that “spark” going out that made her stand out from everyone else. Team con played themselves. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Style. said:

These are minor aspects even though I agree with you. To me what’s shocking is why a pop star like Britney had to be associated with fashion brands like Candies/Kenzo? Britney being the face of those brands is brand damaging at its finest. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

and lidl :orangu_orangutan_ape:Remember the femme fatale hair driers and hair press in Lidl? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:Lidl is the Walmart of Europe

25 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

and lidl :orangu_orangutan_ape:Remember the femme fatale hair driers and hair press in Lidl? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:Lidl is the Walmart of Europe

I forgot about that, why did you remind me? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Imagine Britney Spears being associated with LIDL. I mean, I rarely go shopping there but Britney x Lidl? You gotta be kidding me. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Admit it, Candie’s was cringe too. 

2 hours ago, Style. said:

Why would I do that? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Lady Gaga forever changed the fashion game in mainstream pop. Go do some research it’s definitely factual information. Don’t come at me either until you take the time to look or agree to disagree lol but if you care enough there’s literally tons of information showing how she did. 

2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Lady Gaga forever changed the fashion game in mainstream pop. Go do some research it’s definitely factual information. Don’t come at me either until you take the time to look or agree to disagree lol but if you care enough there’s literally tons of information showing how she did. 

@BUWYGF daddy :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

You really think the meat dress changed the fashion game? Lmao. Ok I’m done here. 

No I get it, she is a fashion icon, im not a hater. I'm just not sure if she changed the game because she didnt really do anything new. But, you know what, if you as her fan insist on this, I'm not gonna rain on your parade. 

Archived