Reasons why Britney's team is the WORST

bitbitboi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

No I get it, she is a fashion icon, im not a hater. I'm just not sure if she changed the game because she didnt really do anything new. But, you know what, if you as her fan insist on this, I'm not gonna rain on your parade. 

Hey man all I said was look into it. Gaga brought high fashion designers to the mainstream market. That’s all. Look into it! 

23 hours ago, Dreams said:

But for real tho, Britney really had such a strong charisma back then , the particularity of a model is that they must "enhance" the clothes by erasing themselves and not have a strong stage presence, they have to be a kind of cyborg that does not overshadow the clothes . Idk how to explain lol, but if primeney walked on some catwalk people would prob look at her instead of focusing on the clothes which is a problem :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

omg yes! This past week I was watching "The Queen's Gambit" on Netflix and there was a scene in which the gay guy (of course) was telling the main character just that! How she couldn't be a model because she had too much personality, which would overshadow the clothes or whatever she were selling.

22 hours ago, e_ffen said:

I’ll never get over the fact that they released TSC in 2009 instead of a Circus re-release! TSC should have came in 2013 with the Vegas residency.

I see how a new singles compilation would have been great if released with POM because that's basically what the residency was about, but 2008-2009 was a "resurrection" moment for Britney so it was fitting (and necessary) to release it then.

21 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I simply fail to see how wearing a dress made out of meat changed the face of fashion industry :orangu_orangutan_ape:

OF COURSE the meat dress changed the fashion industry! :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: It's iconic. You don't have to absolutely love it or even want to wear it, you just have to appreciate its creativity and impact.

20 hours ago, Isla said:

Hold On Tite and the error on the Glory vinyl were inexcusable though imo :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I KNOW! I can forgive many things, but don't mess with the music aspect of her career because I get furious.

20 hours ago, Applejack said:

please, y'all are kind of flops. Britney has had a big impact on fashion. Low cut jeans, belly button piercings, the juicy couture jumpsuits, the ironic phrases on shirts. Much more than Gaga, btw, no one is out there wearing meat dresses or whatever she wore for Applause.

We were talking about HIGH fashion. Gaga IS high fashion. So we're talking about two completely different worlds. I'm not comparing them.

4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

We were talking about HIGH fashion. Gaga IS high fashion. So we're talking about two completely different worlds. I'm not comparing them.

so what? you wish britney would be a high fashion gal instead of who she is? because y'all talk about britney as if she's irrelevant and gaga is the model to follow :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

stan gaga instead :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

like, the jeans dress... ain't that high fashion enough for y'all like the meat dress... :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

so what? you wish britney would be a high fashion gal instead of who she is? because y'all talk about britney as if she's irrelevant and gaga is the model to follow :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

stan gaga instead :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

like, the jeans dress... ain't that high fashion enough for y'all like the meat dress... :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I said that I'm not comparing them nor saying who is better so shhh :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

On 4/23/2021 at 10:13 PM, e_ffen said:

I’ll never get over the fact that they released TSC in 2009 instead of a Circus re-release! TSC should have came in 2013 with the Vegas residency. 

And don’t get me started on how they treated Glory :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

it would have been smart to combine tsc and BJ. like take all the 5 strong songs and treat it like bgmp. she couldve release  3 as a standalone single in 2010 after the tcsbs ended. saving her the BJ fiasco snd being +2 albums old. between ghmp and tsc theres only 2 album. ghmp came after itz so it made sense for tsc to come 4 albums after. it wouldve made the wait for glory bigger.

22 hours ago, Applejack said:

please, y'all are kind of flops. Britney has had a big impact on fashion. Low cut jeans, belly button piercings, the juicy couture jumpsuits, the ironic phrases on shirts. Much more than Gaga, btw, no one is out there wearing meat dresses or whatever she wore for Applause.

Let's not forget the double denim outfit with JT at the 2001 AMAs! I C O N I C

On 4/23/2021 at 1:31 PM, Dreams said:

Didn't Anna Wintour say at one point that Britney isn't a vogue girl or something which is why she never got another US vogue cover?

Tbh people in fashion are so cruel and shallow i think Britney is too pure for that world

Britney does not give 2 ****s about that tired *** world

She's Britney Spears

they literally had another person record her own album what can we expect from them lmao. 

Two things that always bothered me is that they featured tinashe on slumber party and had britney lip syncing to her vocals on the shows 

WHAT WAS THE REASON!!!

JIVE:

• Letting ha open up for NSYNC* in the VMA's when she was the bigger pop act, with that boring BOMT remix :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:
  • Not making "I Will Be There" a single.
  • Not submitting BOMT (single) for the Grammys.
  • Not releasing Born To Make You Happy as a single in Asia 
  • Adding the title to the Oops!...I Did It Again album cover, when it would look so iconic as a textless cover.
  • Not making What You See Is What You Get, Don't Go Knockin' On My Door, and Where Are You Now singles of the OIDIA era, and thus missing on 3 smash hits.
  • Not submitting Oops!...I Did It Again (album and single) for the Grammys.
  • Not using the visuals of the Oops!...I Did It Again video as the theme for the Oops!...I Did It Again tour.
  • Scrapping the Crossroads soundtrack.
  • Adding the scrapped tracks for Crossroads soundtrack to the Britney album.
  • Not making Anticipating, Lonely, Let Me Be, and Whats Its Like To Be Me singles with music videos and promotion.
  • Not adding I Slay Away, When I Slay You, and Before The Slay to the standard tracklist.
  • Not adding tour dates for Asia for the Dream Within A Dream Tour (imagine the amount of money it would have made :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:)
  •  Not making the In The Zone era a visual era.
  • Not making Guilty or Look Whose Talking Now? as singles as a reply to Justin Timberlakes "Cry Me A R*ver".
  • Not adding And Then We Kiss, Strangest Love, Look Whose Talking Now?, Welcome To Me, and Guilty to the tracklist.
  • Not letting Original Doll happen
  • Letting Britney wear brunette hair for the second half of the TCBS.
  • Going against Britney's wishes of FF being a urban and mid-tempo album, and instead made it an electronic dance record.
  • Promoting FF only in the US Hence, the record performing poorly in non-US markets.
  • Putting her on a tour when she wasn't in a good place 

RCA

• Ruining her Post-2012 career.
  • Releasing Beetroot Juice as a studio album, instead of an EP.
  • Marketing Myah Marie Jean as a "pErSoNal rEcOrD".
  • Continuing the BJ project even when Britney clearly showed no interest in it.
  • Hiring Myah Marie as a solution to the above reason, to record her vocals, even tho this was Britney's record.
  • Very poor management and promotion of the era.
  • Not making Hold On Tite a single.
  • Letting Chilling With You exist.
  • Not doing any damage control when the album got leaked.
  • Releasing 304959559 perfume bottles to save the era.
  • Not scrapping this whole project and era.
  • Letting Britney wear those ugly costumes during the POM residency.
  • Bad single choices for the Glory era.
  • Bad album cover for the Glory era.
  • Not hiring a better choreographer for Britney, thus, leading to a set of many mediocre performances in 2016.
  • The mess of a VMA performance.
  • Serving horrible and lackluster visuals for the era .
  • Not even TRYING to promote the Glory era.
  • Not making Do You Wanna Come Over?, Liar, Man On The Moon, Love Me Down and Change Your Mind singles.
  • Not making Invitation a promo single to start off the Glory era.
  • Lack of creativity and fresh tactics to save the era.
  • Letting Clumsy happen.

Archived