is Womanizer About Kevin

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree with saying that since she didn't write it, a song can't be aimed at someone. Like when she covered "You Oughta Know," we all knew that was aimed at Kevin even though it's not her song. I think "Womanizer" is probably just a song to her, but I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason she chose it was to address Kevin. And when it came out, I'm guessing people thought it was targeted at one of her exes :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

Honestly I don’t think any of her music besides everytime piece of me and someday are ever tied to her actual life. To britney I’m assuming they’re all just songs 

Those plus Why Should I Be Sad, the Blackout closing song.

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well she didn’t write the song so the song no, but the video may be inspired by  him. 

35 minutes ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

I disagree with saying that since she didn't write it, a song can't be aimed at someone. Like when she covered "You Oughta Know," we all knew that was aimed at Kevin even though it's not her song. I think "Womanizer" is probably just a song to her, but I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason she chose it was to address Kevin. And when it came out, I'm guessing people thought it was targeted at one of her exes :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

During Circus, the writers went through a phase where they were trying to personalize the songs they had written to Britney's life. Maybe some of Britney's relationships influenced it. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

Honestly I don’t think any of her music besides everytime piece of me and someday are ever tied to her actual life. To britney I’m assuming they’re all just songs 

I mean she said Oops (or was it baby?) was just some song and she didn't know the meaning to it lmao. Nothin wrong with that 

15 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I mean she said Oops (or was it baby?) was just some song and she didn't know the meaning to it lmao. Nothin wrong with that 

Was also watching an interview in 2000 where they asked if she relates to oops and she said no cause she’s shy but it’s fun to dance to

6 hours ago, Fab britney said:

... this is tone deaf. Just because she doesn’t have writing credits on a song per se doesn’t mean it wasn’t her idea. Max Martin, for example, literally stated how they would talk about ideas, themes and concepts to write about based on what she was going through in her personal life. 

neither the lyrics nor the music video describes K****.

The lyrics are about this super handsome **** and irresistible man going from different women. Kfed was just a lucky guy who happened to be attractive to Britney because only god knows why. I mean, he was not ugly but he wasnt the type of men you turn your head to. 

The music video is basically a Toxic 2.0, so no. 

WHY SHOULD I BE SAD was about him and that songs causes me some kinda cringe :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: she is basically telling us everything she did for him and I find it kinda, mmmmm..... weird. I love the moody R&B sound but lyrically I hate it. 

8 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

... this is tone deaf. Just because she doesn’t have writing credits on a song per se doesn’t mean it wasn’t her idea. Max Martin, for example, literally stated how they would talk about ideas, themes and concepts to write about based on what she was going through in her personal life. 

Well she literally said in an interview in 2000 she can’t relate to oops but it’s a fun song to dance to

3 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Well she literally said in an interview in 2000 she can’t relate to oops but it’s a fun song to dance to

First of all, she was 18. Second, that’s actually incorrect. Back in 2000, she always raved about how much she relates to the song because ‘when she meets a guy, she gets butterflies in her stomach and doesn’t know what to say’. Just watch literally any interview from 2000 where someone asks her about Oops.

Archived