Britney's mom Lynne files objection to Vivian Thoreen's legal fees and SLAMS Vivian's 'media tour,' stating it had no benefit to Britney and was not authorized by the court

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven’t seen this reported anywhere else, but according to That Surprise Witness, Lynne has just filed an objection to Vivian’s legal fees?! UPDATE: Lynne's attorney says if Vivian's

Lynne's attorney says if Vivian's 'media matters' were not done in good faith for the benefit of the Conservatee (Britney) the costs she is requesting should be disallowed and immediately be re-paid t

To me this also proves James should not be handling Britney’s money. Give it up. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Oh wow

Their account is private, but this is big

Yeah. They must’ve just switched it to private? That’s why the tweet wouldn’t embed in my post. But this is HUGE!!! Maybe this really is the beginning of the end!

• Love 6