Britney's mom Lynne files objection to Vivian Thoreen's legal fees and SLAMS Vivian's 'media tour,' stating it had no benefit to Britney and was not authorized by the court

4 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Sadly, but not surprisingly, that Kevin didn't press any charges against Jamie(

Sept. 3, 2019 - A restraining order is issued against James Spears, ordering him to stay away from Sean and Jayden following the altercation.

Sept. 9, 2019 - Jodi Montgomery is named as Britney's temporary conservator of her person. She has already served as her "care manager" for over a year.

Sept. 9, 2019 - Within 10 days, Judge Penny is to receive a report from a court-appointed evaluator who spent 3+ months determining if Britney's medical care is appropriate.

Presumably, the evaluator and Dr. Timothy Benson are two different people and the report was completed? The wording on this is kind of vague.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/09/britney-spears-doctor-dies-suddenly-conservatorship-timothy-benson/

Do we know if Lynne's lawyer received a copy of this report?

EDIT:

D'uh. No we don't...We don't even know if the report was submitted.

I've never tried logging into the LA Court system website to purchase documents...But I'm starting to wonder if I should attempt it, just to see how the documents are logged. 

Maybe there's a way to tell what's been submitted just by the way the documents are archived? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

On 4/17/2021 at 10:34 AM, nthenwkiss said:

she’s watched her daughter bleed out for years under her father’s abuse and her “mother” just watched... oh but now she’s a national hero because she gave her a bandaid 13 years later.

You do realize there's only so much she can do... she doesn't have the power and control that Jamie and her team have.   She doesn't have access to Britney's funds like Jamie does (and uses it against her). She doesn't have access to powerful sleezy lawyers like Jamie does.
Plus, who are any of us to judge. We barely see Lynne so we don't know what she has been doing behind the scenes.  The fact that she's been able to get this far and actually make a dent in this with all this evidence shows she's been working hard and doing it the right way. Not manipulative and dodgy like Jamie is doing that's causing this case to be continuously delayed.

1 minute ago, jennyj said:

You do realize there's only so much she can do... she doesn't have the power and control that Jamie and her team have.   She doesn't have access to Britney's funds like Jamie does (and uses it against her). She doesn't have access to powerful sleezy lawyers like Jamie does.
Plus, who are any of us to judge. We barely see Lynne so we don't know what she has been doing behind the scenes.  The fact that she's been able to get this far and actually make a dent in this with all this evidence shows she's been working hard and doing it the right way. Not manipulative and dodgy like Jamie is doing that's causing this case to be continuously delayed.

LMFAO she’s done nothing boo. and that’s a fact.

Well yeah. If the c-ship is there to protect Britbey, why they have to go on media tour to explain themselves. I bet Vivian not happy about it herself no, so much bad energy flows her way everyday. Haha... probably paycheck makes is sweeter