Britney's mom Lynne files objection to Vivian Thoreen's legal fees and SLAMS Vivian's 'media tour,' stating it had no benefit to Britney and was not authorized by the court

9 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Well it’s a shame your opinion doesn’t mean jack ****, Sherlock. It’s funny people quote her saying “they hear me but they’re really not listening” and fans are sitting her saying they literally don’t give a **** even if Britney, for whatever reason, truly didn’t want out, what needs to happen is what THEY THE FANS think should happen. Not what Britney thinks. 

disgusting. 

It sounds very literal and harsh, sorry for that. But the only way she'll be able to make decisions in her own life and be a free woman is if she gets out of this fraudulent mess she was FORCED into. If she has been gaslighted to believe she needs this, I'm really sorry but it needs to end. It's not legal. I'm not just a fan but also someone who believes in justice and civil rights. Nobody gave a damn or listened to her when she was put into this, don't be disgusted if people vehemently hope and wish for this to end because they finally listened the things she said when she was able to speak...

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Is that your opinion as a lawyer?

In principle, the request is a slap in the face for Ingham. If he'd done everything, Britney's mother wouldn't have to interfere. Even your children should be represented by a lawyer. Because guardianship robs them of their inheritance. There are still many players in this guardianship

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Everyone is patting themselves on the back in the BritneysGram thread over everything "they" have accomplished...With posts like this:

"You guys have achieved so much PERIODT

Since #FreeBritney started: 

• Lou Taylor quit & had to sell her Nashville office
  • Andrew Wallet left, was rehired, then fired again
  • Bessemer is co-conservator 
  • there are literal LAWS being made 
  • Jamie is on his way of being OUT of the conservatorship completely
  • the movement has resurged two times, on TikTok with the younger generation and the NYT doc catching everybody else up

In such a broken and corrupt legal system, the steps this movement has taken soars over what happened in the past 13 years"

Apart from probate reform — the new laws being made — I don't think "the movement" should be taking credit for any of that.

Ingham should be given credit for it along with his client — if it wasn't for them, none of it would have happened.

I still don’t see how any of this is Ingham’s doing and no BESSEMER is not conservator or her estate as Ingham filed the forms incorrectly.

And yes, strangers who do not know her have done so much more for her than her our family and her “mother”.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

It sounds very literal and harsh, sorry for that. But the only way she'll be able to make decisions in her own life and be a free woman is if she gets out of this fraudulent mess she was FORCED into. If she has been gaslighted to believe she needs this, I'm really sorry but it needs to end. It's not legal. I'm not just a fan but also someone who believes in justice and civil rights. Nobody gave a damn or listened to her when she was put into this, don't be disgusted if people vehemently hope and wish for this to end because they finally listened the things she said when she was able to speak...

Fair enough rebuttal, but I still disagree. I don’t blame Lynne. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

In principle, the request is a slap in the face for Ingham. If he'd done everything, Britney's mother wouldn't have to interfere. Even your children should be represented by a lawyer. Because guardianship robs them of their inheritance.

That's not how it works in the real world.

It's common for lawyers from different parties to divvy up tasks so that they're not duplicating work.

It maximizes their time and is more efficient.

4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Absolutely! It's very easy to judge from the outside. For the people bashing Lynne so badly as a MOTHER, think about the many times the media has bashed Britney as being a bad mom and how that made her feel.

Britney never left her kids be illegally entered into a conservatorship by their alcoholic father and sat down to witness abuse for 13 years and did nothing.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

she’s miserably failed her daughter - she could do more than this - like file for termination... OR investigate where $600MM went... but no here she is - knight in shining armor getting those $200k ... and AGAIN about money, not about her freedom, not about how she’s scared of her father... mhm it’s about cash again.

which Vivian will give back and then bill them next week for something else LMFAO everyone here is so naive.

and yes I am happy about this as I’ve said before because it’s what should happen - but it’s beyond ridiculous that this is what she’s objecting... not them locking her up in a care facility against her will... MONEY AGAIN.

Money leaves a trail and it's easier to object to a situation involving money that's been mishandled and not properly recorded or officially approved by Britney. "She's miserably failed her daughter" I'm sorry but who are you to judge lol? You're just an onlooker as everybody else on this forum. That's a nasty comment on their mother-daughter relationship and I believe no one in this forum should comment on it; be respectful.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I still don’t see how any of this is Ingham’s doing and no BESSEMER is not conservator or her estate as Ingham filed the forms incorrectly.

And yes, strangers who do not know her have done so much more for her than her our family and her “mother”.

Yes, the other person got it wrong in regards to Bessemer — Ingham presented the request orally, but has yet to properly follow up with the documents.

But the rest? Ingham filed those motions in the court. None of it would have happened without Ingham doing the work.

1 minute ago, rennen said:

I'm at a loss as to how ANYONE can be mad or annoyed at Lynne and her lawyers for questioning Vivian being paid literally hundreds of thousands of dollars to repeatedly tell the media that "Britney loves her daddy." 

Like, are you for real? :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

People in today’s society cannot move on from the past (provided the theory of Lynne “doing nothing” was even true).

-You must constantly rehash the past, let it anger you and fill you with haste. And never forget. Doesn’t matter what good happens now. The past will always be a part of the present.-

its ridiculous. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, rennen said:

I'm at a loss as to how ANYONE can be mad or annoyed at Lynne and her lawyers for questioning Vivian being paid literally hundreds of thousands of dollars to repeatedly tell the media that "Britney loves her daddy." 

Like, are you for real? :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You do realise by her doing this and the Court agreeing, it'll be clear evidence that Jamie is unfit to handle Britney's finances.

This would be MASSIVE evidence in support of getting rid of Jamie.

Lynne can't win with some of you guys, yes she could have done more earlier but hey this is where we are now. She's doing something now, let's focus on that. What she is doing is actually really big and raising very valid points about Jamie's poor judgment.

nobody is mad at her doing this - I love that she did this; but again I cannot be happy with her mother as I think she should’ve done WAY more and WAY sooner.

so yeah is more like thank you Lynne, and keep going but you’re still in BIG debt to her and do not think that this is enough. you better get her out ASAP and find a way to make up for all the time you lost.

that’s it.

1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

Fair enough rebuttal, but I still disagree. I don’t blame Lynne. 

She's complicit to an extent so people not trusting her 100% from the outside is understandable. I don't question her love for her daughter, maybe she thought she was doing the right thing. But I hope she's aware of the magnitude of all this and how it potentially harmed her daughter way more than a head shave. I'd love for her to be on the same page that we all are, I'm just skeptical.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Britney never left her kids be illegally entered into a conservatorship by their alcoholic father and sat down to witness abuse for 13 years and did nothing.

As someone else said, it would appear that Lynne too has suffered some form of abuse at the hands of Jamie, the extent of which we do not know. 

I find it really uncomfortable to even talk about the abuse they may have been through but I find it equally uncomfortable for you to just shrug it off. 

Not everything is so black and white as you're trying to paint it. There's a bigger picture that we're not privy to and probably never will be.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

It sounds too black and white. I'm sure she's got her reasons. You're too quick to judge. If you're not already, I hope you become a parent one day to understand what it means to have children of your own. God forbid you go through what Britney and her mother did. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

She's complicit to an extent so people not trusting her 100% from the outside is understandable. I don't question her love for her daughter, maybe she thought she was doing the right thing. But I hope she's aware of the magnitude of all this and how it potentially harmed her daughter way more than a head shave. I'd love for her to be on the same page that we all are, I'm just skeptical.

But this isn’t “people not trusting her 100%”

it’s people blatantly disrespecting the mother she loves, being aggressive:

-calling her “that thing that birthed her”

-failed her daughter miserably,

-calling her a *****

-says she “don’t give a **** about her daughter” and

-“watched her bleed out for 13 years”

In this one thread alone! 

• Love 6