Britney's mom Lynne files objection to Vivian Thoreen's legal fees and SLAMS Vivian's 'media tour,' stating it had no benefit to Britney and was not authorized by the court

6 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

But this isn’t “people not trusting her 100%”

it’s people blatantly disrespecting the mother she loves, being aggressive:

-calling her “that thing that birthed her”

-failed her daughter miserably,

-calling her a *****

In this one thread alone! 

She did fail her didn’t she? We all failed her. We turned a blind eye on this for so long, at least I did. The derogatory names aren’t nice and I don’t use them but can she complain? She has probably lived off her daughter’s money and pain for years. If I were her I would be calling some of this things to myself every morning after looking myself in the mirror. We’re just sad for someone we love and care for, and that someone isn’t her mother.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, boyinthemirror said:

She did fail her didn’t she? We all failed her. We turned a blind eye on this for so long, at least I did. The derogatory names aren’t nice and I don’t use them but can she complain? She has probably lived off her daughter’s money and pain for years. If I were her I would be calling some of this things to myself every morning after looking myself in the mirror. We’re just sad for someone we love and care for, and that someone isn’t her mother.

But people aren’t sitting here bashing all of us. They’re bashing Lynne. And we don’t know what she’s tried doing but has been shut down before it could even make it to court. We also didn’t see Britney (potentially/allegedly/whatever) come close to losing her life behind the scenes. Maybe she felt it was necessary at first and then it went too far? Maybe she’s genuinely scared of James. Maybe she has genuine trauma from her relationship with him and feels helpless. We. don’t. Know. Anything. If Britney herself can’t get herself out of an unjust situation, how is her mom who was married to the alcoholic running things supposed to? 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's not how it works in the real world.

It's common for lawyers from different parties to divvy up tasks so that they're not duplicating work.

It maximizes their time and is more efficient.

Lynne is officially not involved in guardianship at all. Lynne has no function. At least there are no court documents on this. No action was taken until allegations were made that the Britneys Trust had been changed and money withdrawn. At that time, she asked for some insight into the finances. Certainly not without reason. I am amazed that Lynne got access to the finances. So she must have been involved in some way. Lol Working through the guardianship will keep us busy for a long time. But it's safe to assume there won't be a $ 600 million transfer or Lynne would have taken care of it.

7 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

This is not a SIMS game, though. Britney's life isn't a simulation. We're not omniscient narrators in her life. We don't know A LOT about what's happening on daily basis. We're mainly drawing conclusions from what someone says, what someone's done on TV or said on Twitter, or in court. This only shows a little piece of the whole puzzle. We don't have the full picture and everyone's side of the story.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

But people aren’t sitting here bashing all of us. They’re bashing Lynne. And we don’t know what she’s tried doing but has been shut down before it could even make it to court. We also didn’t see Britney (potentially/allegedly/whatever) come close to losing her life behind the scenes. Maybe she felt it was necessary at first and then it went too far? Maybe she’s genuinely scared of James. Maybe she has genuine trauma from her relationship with him and feels helpless. We. don’t. Know. Anything. If Britney herself can’t get herself out of an unjust situation, how is her mom who was married to the alcoholic running things supposed to? 

I get your point. It's a fact we don't know as much as the people directly involved. I understand what you mean and I try but I can't empathize with Lynne to those lengths because I've lived the consequences of what is like to have a mother that enables and keeps an abuser close, she probably had her reasons but what about Britney? My heart goes out to Britney and I hope her mother will do what she's supposed to do as a mother, regardless of the past.

26 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

This is not a SIMS game, though. Britney's life isn't a simulation. We're not omniscient narrators in her life. We don't know A LOT about what's happening on daily basis. We're mainly drawing conclusions from what someone says, what someone's done on TV or said on Twitter, or in court. This only shows a little piece of the whole puzzle. We don't have the full picture and everyone's side of the story.

I don't disagree with that. Again, I don't doubt the love she has for her daughter and nothing would make me happier than just someone behind those four walls caring about her freedom and her human rights. I hope it's her but I wouldn't bet my life on it. My opinion is just one of many anyway.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I'm not going to bash Lynne for doing something at last...

But I also don't believe she was clueless of what was happening all these 13 years behind close doors... Moreover, she played a very important and active role that Britney was put under Cship. And at that time she also went on a promo tour on TV channels, giving interviews and reinforcing in the minds of people that James was a hero in the story...

So, on the one hand, I hope that Lynne is really on Britney's side ... But on the other hand, I am overcome by doubts about her intentions, taking into account the past story.

Intelligence has entered the thread. Thank you.

I am happy about this, but extremely skeptical about her, as we all should be. Lest we forget all that has transpired in 13 years.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

But this isn’t “people not trusting her 100%”

it’s people blatantly disrespecting the mother she loves, being aggressive:

-calling her “that thing that birthed her”

-failed her daughter miserably,

-calling her a *****

-says she “don’t give a **** about her daughter” and

-“watched her bleed out for 13 years”

In this one thread alone! 

some people? I said all of that, you could’ve tagged me LOL.

anyways yes, I chose words poorly and I’m sorry for that but the facts remain. happy for this step but still skeptical AF.

As we should all be.

XOXO

• Like 2

This thread really is 50/50 and I can see both sides, on one hand this is amazing news progress is still progress. I'm happy she doing it. We should celebrate it for what it is.

On the other hand I understand why people are like :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: because as her mother its her "job" (for lack of better word) to look out for her and protect her. Why is she being celebrated for what's expected of her. 

Either way I don't find it beneficial for anyone to focus on the latter. Let's just take the win and move forward. Like Lynn or not her being her mother won't change and ultimately we all want the same thing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

As I have said before, ending this c-ship is one giant game of chess. Every move has to be precise otherwise it will all fall apart. This is just a small play in the long game. Lynne isn't perfect, but she's trying here. I do think that there was abuse in her marriage to Jaime and that to some extent she probably still is terrified of him. As much as he has been gaslighting Britney is probably as much as he has been gaslighting her. Her decision to come into the fold her may have been image/media motivated or it could have been her realizing that Jamie had been gaslighting her for so long that she's going take him down once and for all and end the abuse. No matter what the reasons might be this is a good first step on her part. May she have many more of these.

• Love 7

I will not praise Lynne for trying to do something good for her daughter, that's something she has to do, it's her damn daughter... Not a favor or her being nice and cute.

However, I'll wait more details because not sure If this is for Britney or her money (not the same thing nowadays).

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

As I have said before, ending this c-ship is one giant game of chess. Every move has to be precise otherwise it will all fall apart. This is just a small play in the long game. Lynne isn't perfect, but she's trying here. I do think that there was abuse in her marriage to Jaime and that to some extent she probably still is terrified of him. As much as he has been gaslighting Britney is probably as much as he has been gaslighting her. Her decision to come into the fold her may have been image/media motivated or it could have been her realizing that Jamie had been gaslighting her for so long that she's going take him down once and for all and end the abuse. No matter what the reasons might be this is a good first step on her part. May she have many more of these.

It’s really not a game a chess, it just takes one petition to possibly end it all in one court date

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, dfffff said:

I've got the same problem. Only IG posts are showing. I thought I was the only one with this problem. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Weird, they're working for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

If you're trying to embed Tweets from a Private Twitter account then yea it won't load. When you copy + paste the Tweet link just give it a second to load. IDK why it's taking a minute. 

• Like 1