Britney's mom Lynne files objection to Vivian Thoreen's legal fees and SLAMS Vivian's 'media tour,' stating it had no benefit to Britney and was not authorized by the court

Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

To me this also proves James should not be handling Britney’s money. Give it up. 

Exactly, if he wanted to protect Britney's estate he'd do what is commercially beneficial for Britney.

Him hiring Vivian with such high fees, clearly shows he is not acting in Britney's best interest - he could find someone who charges MUCH less.

He's clearly trying to hide something.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I've added the docs to the OP

EzLKDd4VIAAi7tM?format=jpg&name=900x900

EzLKDd3VUA4EzvG?format=jpg&name=900x900

EzLKD_3VEAUtGS8?format=jpg&name=medium

EzLKEg1UcA8XlGJ?format=jpg&name=medium

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Lynne's attorney says if Vivian's 'media matters' were not done in good faith for the benefit of the Conservatee (Britney) the costs she is requesting should be disallowed and immediately be re-paid to Britney's estate.

Lynne's attorney also states it appears Vivian's fees were paid without question. They request the fees are closely examined.

They also state that Jamie hired Vivian for litigation purposes and on her instruction there was no mention of her also dealing with media matters, so why is Vivian charging for media appearances that may not even been needed in the first place.

They also question why the rates are so high and why over $200k was for media matters.

They make a big emphasis on the fees being high and to be returned immediately to Britney's estate and for these bills to be closely examined. They state these high fees do NOT benefit Britney's estate.

We need more of this! Good job, Lynne! 

I bet Jamie will justify the expense as part of his "strategy to protect Britney's legacy from the bad effects of the #FreeBritney movement" or whatever he said.

Spoiler

Allegedly of course :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
5 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I mean I think this is a larger plan to discredit Jamie whom Britney wants out. Lynne and Britney are close and I’m sure talking strategy. 

This conservatorship has to be untangled and dismembered piece by piece. 

THIS.

I would guess that the legal parties on Britney's side are all working together.

Lynne's lawyer is handling some topics, while Ingham is handling other topics.

It's more efficient when they all strategize together as a team.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I mean I think this is a larger plan to discredit Jamie whom Britney wants out. Lynne and Britney are close and I’m sure talking strategy. 

This conservatorship has to be untangled and dismembered piece by piece. 

mhmm a lot of moves she’s made in 13 years...

4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Exactly, if Lynne wins this, she will have proof that Jamie's dealing with her money against Britney's best interest. I hope she does so they can use some evidence against him.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

THIS.

I would guess that the legal parties on Britney's side are all working together.

Lynne's lawyer is handling some topics, while Ingham is handling other topics.

It's more efficient when they all strategize together as a team.

omg you’re insane you seriously still have an ounce of belief Ingham is doing anything for Britney Spears? Other than filing for her estate conservator of choice INCORRECTLY.

• Love 3

Not trying to sound pessimistic or too into conspiracy theories but I think the timing for Vivian to appear on TV and now that being the main focus in court isn’t coincidental. They should be onto where the bigger losses of money were by now (Lou, Stonebridge and that 600M$ transaction).

So nice, Vivian will probably have to give the money back, and what will happen to her after that? Probably nothing?

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Omg guys they said Vivian's 'National Media Tour' had no benefit to Britney - they came for blood :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Tagging as not sure you guys have seen this part @nthenwkiss @Geralt_of_Rivia @Onyxgirl17 @MX3

EzLkiLgVEA8lPmh?format=jpg&name=900x900

EzLkiLqUYAYrJJD?format=jpg&name=900x900

EzLkiLpVgAc-PM3?format=jpg&name=small

I’m happy she’s doing this finally someone is protecting her assets and is advocating for her best interest. THAT IS GREAT.

but I can’t help but feel that it’s all too little too late.

• Like 3
Just now, boyinthemirror said:

Not trying to sound pessimistic or too into conspiracy theories but I think the timing for Vivian to appear on TV and now that being the main focus in court isn’t coincidental. They should be onto where the bigger losses of money were by now (Lou, Stonebridge and that 600M$ transaction).

So nice, Vivian will probably have to give the money back, and what will happen to her after that? Probably nothing?

THANK YOU. People here acting like that thing who gave birth to her is doing something and is a national hero.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Omg guys they said Vivian's 'National Media Tour' had no benefit to Britney - they came for blood :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Tagging as not sure you guys have seen this part @nthenwkiss @Geralt_of_Rivia @Onyxgirl17 @MX3

EzLkiLgVEA8lPmh?format=jpg&name=900x900

EzLkiLqUYAYrJJD?format=jpg&name=900x900

EzLkiLpVgAc-PM3?format=jpg&name=small

Thanks! Love to see this! 

Also in regards to some of the comments in this thread... I’d rather be optimistic and hold out hope that someone close to Britney is helping her in the fight. I choose to believe that although Lynne may have made mistakes in the past, after what happened in 2019 and Britney was committed against her will that Lynne started actively seeing how she could help. She might have, like many of us, thought the conservatorship was not that big of an issue in the 2010’s as Britney seemed happy for the most part, working and seeing the kids a lot. 2019 changed everything for a lot of people. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1