BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Given all the people they've conned through the years into thinking Britney needed this or that and was ok with having no power...I don't find it difficult at all. Much less in 2009, when everyone seemed to believe ream con's narrative without a doubt. Also I don't want to get dark but another possibility is maybe he just... died?

This is an interesting connection...what is the timeline of Britney's maternal uncle being removed from having a say over what happens to Britney's Louisiana property and Lynn getting involved in the conservatorship with Lawyers from Louisiana who specialize in property...

Was Lynn ok with Jamie having control of the conservatorship as long as her brother in law had some type of say in her staying at serentiy but once he was removed she got antsy and got involved...in the texts JL leaked she mentioned the lawyers involvement was all really a feud between Lynn and Jamie...

Also what is the timeline like for the removal of Britney's maternal uncle from having a say in Britney's Lousiana land to Jamie petitioning to buy it...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

This is an interesting connection...what is the timeline of Britney's maternal uncle being removed from having a say over what happens to Britney's Louisiana property and Lynn getting involved in the conservatorship with Lawyers from Louisiana who specialize in property...

Was Lynn ok with Jamie having control of the conservatorship as long as her brother in law had some type of say in her staying at serentiy but once he was removed she got antsy and got involved...in the texts JL leaked she mentioned the lawyers involvement was all really a feud between Lynn and Jamie...

Also what is the timeline like for the removal of Britney's maternal uncle from having a say in Britney's Lousiana land to Jamie petitioning to buy it...

these are all great questions...and i feel like the answer should be in the court documents but i dont think any of the currently existing court docs discuss any of these ^^ topics.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

I haven't read the thread but apparently this topic has come up before:

EDIT:

I just skimmed the thread...I don't think the statements being made in it are accurate.

If all of Britney's assets were in the SJB Revocable Trust the First Accounting wouldn't be listing them separately.

spacer.png

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I haven't read the thread but apparently this topic has come up before:

EDIT:

I just skimmed the thread...I don't think the statements being made in it are accurate.

If all of Britney's assets were in the SJB Revocable Trust the First Accounting wouldn't be listing them separately.

spacer.png

I thought all her assets were in the trust which was why team con had to borrow against it to have money to pay lawyer fees and then created new companies that her future projects would funnel through instead of it going through the trust that they didn't have access to...in that sense they should be listed separately in the first accounting right?

6 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I thought all her assets were in the trust which was why team con had to borrow against it to have money to pay lawyer fees and then created new companies that her future projects would funnel through instead of it going through the trust that they didn't have access to...in that sense they should be listed separately in the first accounting right?

It's confusing because Bridgmore is listed as being one of the LLC's that was part of the Trust.

However...Bridgmore was "managed" separately by Reginald Covington since he had POA over the Louisiana assets.

I'm not sure when this ceased, but I know that I saw court docs regarding this floating around on Twitter.

Also...

Bryan transferred a number of LLC's over to the estate very early on in the CON...So they didn't need to create new ones. I suspect Jamie created the new ones purely to obfuscate his future dealings.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

here's this.  discussions of Uncle Reggie's role in Brit's Louisiana assets starts on page 4

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ebmUrQ1FoaRp5rJrasAUrLu7BYqljVhn/view?usp=sharing

That brings us up to November of 2009.

I'm super curious as to whether Reggie handed over control on his own or if they legally had to wrestle it away from him.

Either way, James Spears was selling off Bridgmore assets by what? 2015?

• Like 3

“Jamie and his counsel were well aware of the accusations he bugged his adult daughter's home before it was publicly revealed by The New York Times. 

"They were given a heads up and plenty of time to comment,” the informant alleged. 

The insider continued: “It’s our understanding that as soon as Jamie was informed of these charges, that’s when he decided to do a 180 and step down as conservator. 

“Jamie is appearing to avoid criminal charges but he can’t run anymore. His time is up and he will now have to face consequences for his actions.”

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

“Jamie and his counsel were well aware of the accusations he bugged his adult daughter's home before it was publicly revealed by The New York Times. 

"They were given a heads up and plenty of time to comment,” the informant alleged. 

The insider continued: “It’s our understanding that as soon as Jamie was informed of these charges, that’s when he decided to do a 180 and step down as conservator. 

“Jamie is appearing to avoid criminal charges but he can’t run anymore. His time is up and he will now have to face consequences for his actions.”

sickos. I've been wondering when the surveillance started...a part of me thinks this will turn out to be worse than we expect.

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I added David Lucado to the Chronological Timeline because I believe the surveillance started when Britney began dating him.

He worked at a law firm, right?

The surveillance might have gone up a notch when David entered the picture, with the P.I. following him and all that, but Jamie has been spying Britney since the early days. I'm not sure where David worked.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Just audio?

Or audio and video?

BOTH!! Jamie had Edan’s security team spying on Britney since he was hired to do the job. If you recall, Edan (pre-Blackbox) wasn’t the first post-cship security guard. He came on about a month or two later and remained lead security for years. Started Blackbox, stepped back because (1) fans we’re getting too familiar with him & (2) he profited so well from the Cship that he was able to start his own company then brought on other former Israeli military members to work in rotation guarding and monitoring Britney.

I suspect the surveillance illegitimately began around the time the Circus tour kicked off, circa 2009, then increased with perhaps approval of the court in which they cited bs reasons to pry into Britney’s personal life, phone calls, devices & activities several years later. Edan’s in deep ****!! 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, TimeSpaceJoyLoveKnee said:

I remember seeing this from Meaner too. As early as July 2008, Jamie was listening to her conversations. Looks like he just kept ramping it up with a headstart from family court. 

https://twitter.com/MeanerThree/status/1412046487433973765

That's a bit different, though.

That's a court-approved "monitor" to supervise her so that she could spend time with her children...She had that as early as the autumn of 2007, but it wasn't a family member.

https://www.ocregister.com/2007/10/30/britney-spears-granted-three-monitored-visits-a-week/

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

The surveillance might have gone up a notch when David entered the picture, with the P.I. following him and all that, but Jamie has been spying Britney since the early days. I'm not sure where David worked.

28 minutes ago, generation glory said:

BOTH!! Jamie had Edan’s security team spying on Britney since he was hired to do the job. If you recall, Edan (pre-Blackbox) wasn’t the first post-cship security guard. He came on about a month or two later and remained lead security for years. Started Blackbox, stepped back because (1) fans we’re getting too familiar with him & (2) he profited so well from the Cship that he was able to start his own company then brought on other former Israeli military members to work in rotation guarding and monitoring Britney.

I suspect the surveillance illegitimately began around the time the Circus tour kicked off, circa 2009, then increased with perhaps approval of the court in which they cited bs reasons to pry into Britney’s personal life, phone calls, devices & activities several years later. Edan’s in deep ****!! 

I'm referring specifically to the recording device in her bedroom...According to the court documents, the timing of it appears to coincide with the entrance of David Lucado.

Was Jamie only recording conversations? Because if he was recording video then he was more or less making...s.e.x. tapes.

EDIT:

Sorry, the quote from the article I posted was referring to the bugging of her home, not the monitoring of her phones, so I was referring specifically to that...The actual bugging with a recording device could have been audio, or both audio and video. I've never seen it clarified as to whether Black Box was merely listening in or actually watching her in her own bedroom.

• Like 3