BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

On July 6, 2018 the SJB Revocable Trust underwent its first amendment since 2004. 

It was re-written into the "BJS Kids & Family Trust." ... This new trust was to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death.

What do we know about the BJS Kids & Family Trust?

spacer.png

I have a new theory percolating in the back of my brain ... It has to do with this new trust... and Kevin Federline. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

spacer.png

#ResearchThread #BritneySuperSleuths #FreeBritney

• Like 3

Some questions I posted in another thread about it back on Feb. 28th:

1) What date did Bryan Spears cease to be co-Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust?

2) What date did Bryan Spears separate from Graciella Sanchez?

3) Did Graciella Sanchez try to assist Britney in some way?

4) If so, did it cause them to separate and divorce?

5) What do you think Lou Taylor may have said to Jamie Lynn to convince her to move Britney's money to Stonebridge?

6) Do you think Jamie Lynn regrets her decision to be involved in creating a new Trust?

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

On Nov. 2, 2020, Jamie Lynn withdrew her petition to move assets and asked to resign as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Do we know who replaced her?

I thought Ingham took over in some capacity. I could be very wrong, though!

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Switchy said:

I thought Ingham took over in some capacity. I could be very wrong, though!

You're right.

I haven't had a chance to dig through this thread, but it appears Ingham asked to be made Guardian of the trust.

I'm assuming this meets with Britney's approval?

EDIT:

A comment from the same thread:

"Lynne’s lawyer agreed for Ingham to be temp trustee. 
It’s clear they want James out of it all."

EDIT #2:

I don't know if it's relevant, but here's a Blind Item from that same time period:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/11/blind-item-8_3.html

• Like 3

I'll explain where my "theory" is coming from...because it's not quite fully formed and I'm not sure if I'm on the right track...

But it was provoked by the recent thread about this article:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1250504/inside-kevin-federlines-private-family-world

I started thinking...

Why is Kevin attempting to separate himself from Jamie at this moment in time? Why would he care enough for him and Mark Vincent Kaplan to cough up so much new content for this article?

It seems like a calculated PR move, but I'm not sure what's behind it...

Unless...Maybe Kevin knows something is going to hit the press that might make him look bad? 

Whether Kevin did something himself, or he thinks his association with Jamie will make him look bad in the eyes of the public, there must be something provoking this?

So what if...

What if it wasn't Britney who rebelled back in 2018, but it was actually Kevin? He's mostly flown under the radar, but we know that Kevin is very money motivated.

What if Jamie did something in 2018 that pissed Kevin off so much that he started to put his foot down?

It would explain the demands for a higher monthly payment, the new 70/30 visitation schedule, it might explain the altercation with Preston...and might even explain Britney's visible stress during the final months of the residency and the summer tour...If Kevin and Jamie were going to battle, and she was caught in the middle completely powerless, it would certainly be a motivator for her to begin fighting back against Jamie.

I'm not quite sure what it is...but I'm really starting to zero in on whether K-Fed could be the key to this entire mystery.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'll explain where my "theory" is coming from...because it's not quite fully formed and I'm not sure if I'm on the right track...

https://www.eonline.com/news/1250504/inside-kevin-federlines-private-family-world

I started thinking...

Why is Kevin attempting to separate himself from Jamie at this moment in time? Why would he care enough for him and Mark Vincent Kaplan to cough up so much new content for this article?

Unless...Maybe Kevin knows something is going to hit the press that might make him look bad? 

Whether Kevin did something himself, or he thinks his association with Jamie will make him look bad in the eyes of the public, there must be something provoking this?

So what if...

What if it wasn't Britney who rebelled back in 2018, but it was actually Kevin? He's mostly flown under the radar, but we know that Kevin is very money motivated.

What if Jamie did something in 2018 that pissed Kevin off so much that he started to put his foot down?

It would explain the demands for a higher monthly payment, the new 70/30 visitation schedule, it might explain the altercation with Preston...and might even explain Britney's visible stress during the final months of the residency and the summer tour...If Kevin and Jamie were going to battle, and she was caught in the middle completely powerless, it would certainly be a motivator for her to begin fighting back against Jamie.

I'm not quite sure what it is...but I'm really starting to zero in on whether K-Fed could be the key to this entire mystery.

I've been wondering the same. I think some stuff is going to come to light as well as some big changes for Britney. He's trying to pad the landing for his fall from grace.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Switchy said:

I've been wondering the same. I think some stuff is going to come to light as well as some big changes for Britney. He's trying to pad the landing for his fall from grace.

There was also this article from March 1st.

I wonder who "the source" was?

"The source adds, “She used to have more time with them until [her ex-husband] Kevin [Federline] altered their custody arrangement after the incident with [her dad], Jamie [Spears, in 2019]. Since then, the boys’ visits have been less frequent. They spend most of their time at their dad’s house and have very few visits with their mom, especially overnight ones. … They are teenagers now and want to be with their friends, not their parents. It’s nothing against Britney; they love and idolize her, and Kevin trusts her. It’s just that they’re getting older, so when they’re not at their main home with Kevin, they’re usually out doing things with friends.”

Link: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/why-britney-spears-sees-sons-sean-preston-jayden-less-frequently/

Because we now know from the new E! article about Kevin that the above quote is not true.

"They did eventually return to 50/50, but in August 2018 the arrangement was altered to the boys being with their dad 70 percent of the time and their mom 30 percent, the court formally signing off on those terms a year later. "The boys love their mother but the existing arrangement, as reflected in the terms of the most recently entered order, are reflecting what Kevin believes is in the children's best interest," Federline's longtime family law attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan told E! News in September 2019."

Link: https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1250669/inside-kevin-federlines-private-family-world

My guess is that MVK was the source for both articles, but at some point over the past two weeks he's decided to be a little more truthful in case he got caught in the lie.

In May of 2018, we have MVK admitting that he and Jamie had already been negotiating for some time:

"We tried to see if we could voluntarily come to an agreement on what the increased number of child support would be and in the process for doing that, [Britney’s team] came back with several conditions that were not acceptable,” Federline’s lawyer Vincent Kaplan said in a statement. “As a result, Kevin had to file a formal request that the court determine what the appropriate amount for child support is."

We also have MVK stating that Britney “earns in excess of $34,000,000 per year.”

and...

"The documents also state that Spears refuses to provide her financial records to allow the lawyers and the court to determine a proper guideline for the child support."

Link: https://globalnews.ca/news/4229106/kevin-federline-britney-spears-child-support/

I would suggest that the conflict between Jamie and Kevin over the financial records was much bigger than has been reported on in the media. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I started thinking...

So what if...

Something with Kevin is definitely going on...

im pretty sure it was him who filed the restraining order against Jamie to protect his kids, but maybe it was to also protect Britney? Ever since the restraining order happened he was forced to step down (temporarily) as her Conservator  

He knows something that he isn’t revealing

He complicit in all of this tho and clearly his huge child support is to keep him quiet 

he married Britney they got close, I’m certain she told him she wasn’t close to her father

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Britman512 said:

Something with Kevin is definitely going on...

im pretty sure it was him who filed the restraining order against Jamie to protect his kids, but maybe it was to also protect Britney? Ever since the restraining order happened he was forced to step down (temporarily) as her Conservator  

He knows something that he isn’t revealing

He complicit in all of this tho and clearly his huge child support is to keep him quiet 

he married Britney they got close, I’m certain she told him she wasn’t close to her father

I was just about to type this...

Is it possible that Britney and Kevin are actually working on the same team?

Maybe Britney couldn't access her own financial records, so Kevin attempted to do it on her behalf? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I understand that Kevin is complicit in tricking her into entering rehab in 2007, and in getting her sucked into a conservatorship.

I understand that Ingham is complicit in sucking her into a conservatorship.

But something changed that provoked Ingham to do an about-face.

Maybe Kevin did an about-face at a certain point as well?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I was just about to type this...

Is it possible that Britney and Kevin are actually working on the same team?

Maybe Britney couldn't access her own financial records, so Kevin attempted to do it on her behalf? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Also jamie gave in really quick to his demands... I was expecting a court battle back then

but he just settled

kevin clearly has leverage here

• Love 2
  • Like 1