BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

4 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

This is another uncle, Willie Spears. He's on Jamie's side.

Yes, but what I'm saying is...Maybe we're looking at this wrong?

On the ground, in Kentwood, is it the two families battling it out for Britney's millions?

As in, do Reggie Covington and Willie Spears run into each other at the corner store and have a stare down? Would they get into it if they saw each other out at the bar on a Saturday night?  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Britney clearly wanted Lynne to have Serenity, and she put the legal power to protect it in Lynne's brother-in-law's hands...But then Jamie came in with the CON and appears to have legally strong-armed Reggie into submission.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm referring specifically to the recording device in her bedroom...According to the court documents, the timing of it appears to coincide with the entrance of David Lucado.

Was Jamie only recording conversations? Because if he was recording video then he was more or less making...s** tapes.

This is what I was thinking…everything we learn about Britney, it always seems to be that the truth is way worse than we know.

was black box security always called black box security or was there ever a different name? Is this known?

20 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

On the ground, in Kentwood, is it the two families battling it out for Britney's millions?

As in, do Reggie Covington and Willie Spears run into each other at the corner store and have a stare down? Would they get into it if they saw each other out at the bar on a Saturday night?  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Britney clearly wanted Lynne to have Serenity, and she put the legal power to protect it in Lynne's brother-in-law's hands...But then Jamie came in with the CON and appears to have legally strong-armed Reggie into submission.

Off topic…but something else I’ve been wondering is how the Spears family is received in Kentwood now that all of these allegations have come out. I imagine Britney is the hometown hero of Kentwood. I hope Jamie isnt welcome at the bar and he has to sit in his miserable trailer with Lou on Saturday nights

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm referring specifically to the recording device in her bedroom...According to the court documents, the timing of it appears to coincide with the entrance of David Lucado.

Was Jamie only recording conversations? Because if he was recording video then he was more or less making...s.e.x. tapes.

EDIT:

Sorry, the quote from the article I posted was referring to the bugging of her home, not the monitoring of her phones, so I was referring specifically to that...The actual bugging with a recording device could have been audio, or both audio and video. I've never seen it clarified as to whether Black Box was merely listening in or actually watching her in her own bedroom.

Ah ok, I wasn't sure if you meant surveillance in general. As for the recording device in her bedroom, seems like everything points to a listening device, thoughI'm sure there were video recordings from security cameras on other rooms and whatnot. I mean, these people wouldn't miss the oportunity to place some cameras claiming it was for security reasons, right? Lots of people have cameras in their homes.

From an article about the last filing: 

<<Based on conversations with Vlasov, Ebadi allegedly found that "Black Box was initially responsible for suggesting that a secret listening device be planted in Ms. Spears bedroom, but Mr. Spears 'loved' the idea and approved and instructed that the installation move forward."

She said the Black Box employee that placed the secret device in the pop star's bedroom "did so by duct-taping it behind furniture so it could not be seen, and that he added a separate battery pack to the recording device to permit continuous recording for a longer period of time.">>

source: https://www.eonline.com/news/1316800/former-fbi-special-agent-concludes-jamie-spears-surveilled-britney-spears-bedroom 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Ah ok, I wasn't sure if you meant surveillance in general. As for the recording device in her bedroom, seems like everything points to a listening device, thoughI'm sure there were video recordings from security cameras on other rooms and whatnot. I mean, these people wouldn't miss the oportunity to place some cameras claiming it was for security reasons, right? Lots of people have cameras in their homes.

From an article about the last filing: 

<<Based on conversations with Vlasov, Ebadi allegedly found that "Black Box was initially responsible for suggesting that a secret listening device be planted in Ms. Spears bedroom, but Mr. Spears 'loved' the idea and approved and instructed that the installation move forward."

She said the Black Box employee that placed the secret device in the pop star's bedroom "did so by duct-taping it behind furniture so it could not be seen, and that he added a separate battery pack to the recording device to permit continuous recording for a longer period of time.">>

source: https://www.eonline.com/news/1316800/former-fbi-special-agent-concludes-jamie-spears-surveilled-britney-spears-bedroom 

Thank you!

That answers my question...A "listening device" is much different than a video camera.

The reason I was wondering is that it would be another level of criminal to record images of her during private moments.

Adnan Ghalib had been accused by Team CON of making a s.e.x. tape, which he strongly denied...I was wondering if Jamie had private moments on video tape that he could use against her between 2015 and 2020.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Off topic…but something else I’ve been wondering is how the Spears family is received in Kentwood now that all of these allegations have come out. I imagine Britney is the hometown hero of Kentwood. I hope Jamie isnt welcome at the bar and he has to sit in his miserable trailer with Lou on Saturday nights

From what I've read, they seem to be very protective...of Jamie. It's like Britney is the lost sheep and Jamie the poor guy who has to deal with it. Remember that article where Britney's uncle and aunt talked about how the mistreatment of women and locking them up and giving them lithium is something that 'runs in the family'? In thar article the journalist interviewed some locals and they basically defended Jamie. 

https://nypost.com/2021/10/09/britney-spears-family-has-dark-history-of-locking-women-up/ 

4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This is what I was thinking…everything we learn about Britney, it always seems to be that the truth is way worse than we know.

was black box security always called black box security or was there ever a different name? Is this known?

"Mr Yemini evidently created Black Box in order to handle Ms. Spears' account". Seems like Black Box was always the company name, and it was created soon after the conservatorship began?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Now I need to know if uncle Reggie is still alive

23 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Right?!

I need to know if Lynne Spears was also cut out of the BJS Kids & Family Trust.

I wonder how we can find out who the beneficiaries were? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I think Uncle R. is retired. It looks like the Bank of Greensburg merged with First Guaranty Bank in July, 2011 (article from The Livingston Parish News is behind a paywall, but the journalist didn't bury the lede).

Is it possible that the 2011 merger prompted Uncle R.'s retirement? And that could have been a natural reason for Uncle R. to relinquish his role in overseeing Brit's accounts. The filing from the Jerylls (Geraldine A. Wyle and Jeryll S. Cohen) and Andrew Wallet that @RebellionSparkles posted brought us to Nov., 2009. 

What do we think about that possible scenario? 

Looks like we need to ask some of the Brit sleuths on Twitter to find an unredacted version of the BJS Kids & Family Trust. @Tar_isa @notedyourhonor here's the bat signal!!!

Dc Comics Batman GIF by HBO Max

• Like 1
On 2/9/2022 at 9:09 PM, Y2KLady said:

...to his niece and his nephew..." These people were Laura Lynne Covington Matthews and her husband. See page 22 of Sherine Ebadi's declaration.

F.    Mr. Spears Engaged in Self-dealing in Connection With the Purchase and Sale of Ms. Spears’s Childhood Home

67.                 Mr. Spears also engaged in self-dealing when, in his capacity as Conservator, he purchased Ms. Spears’s childhood home for himself. Jamie and Lynne Spears originally purchased 14550 Greenlaw Church Rd., Kentwood, LA in July 1980, which was subdivided into three parcels. In August 1986, the bank foreclosed on the parcel of land that included Ms. Spears’s family home. In February 2002, Bridgmore Timber, LLC (“Bridgmore”), an entity owned by Britney Spears, purchased this parcel from the bank for $56,000.

68.                 In 2017, Mr. Spears petitioned the court to allow him to purchase this property from Bridgmore for $59,688.18. Among other reasons, Mr. Spears claimed this was in the best interest of the Conservatee as the property had decreased significantly in value, had an ongoing tax burden, and would result in a significant loss for Ms. Spears’s Estate. The court approved the sale to Mr. Spears on this basis. In fact, however, the tax burden for the property was less than $57 in 2016. 30

69.   In February 2021, just three years after acquiring this property from his daughter’s Estate, Mr. Spears personally sold all three parcels for $275,000.

G.    Mr. Spears Sold Land Owned by Ms. Spears at a Heavy Loss

70.                           In August 2002, Ms. Spears’s entity Bridgmore purchased a 154.57-acre parcel of land in Louisiana for $682,500.31 In March 2016, while Mr. Spears was co-manager of Bridgmore, he sold this parcel of land to his niece and nephew, Laura and Brad Matthews, for $386,425—at a loss to the Estate of almost $300,000.32 Laura Matthews, nee Covington, is the daughter of Reginald Covington, Ms. Spears’s uncle and the former manager of Bridgmore.33

71.               Mr. Spears also sold several additional Bridgmore properties to third parties at a collective loss of over $800,000 to the Estate. In May 2001, Bridgmore purchased three parcels of land in East Feliciana Parish for $2,823,131.34 In February 2015, when Mr. Spears managed Bridgmore, he sold  these parcels of land to three separate parties for an aggregate total of $2,288,600— at a loss of more than

$500,000. In August 2001, Bridgmore purchased one parcel of land in East Feliciana Parish for $346,579.35 In March 2015, Mr. Spears sold this parcel for $257,600—at a loss of almost $90,000. In August 2002, Bridgmore purchased three parcels of land in East Feliciana Parish for $1,083,10736. In August 2021, while Mr. Spears was manager of Bridgmore, he sold these parcels for $815,000—at a loss of more than $250,000.

72.               In two of the above three cases, Bridgmore reserved the right to oil, gas and minerals in the soil after the sale. However, per financial records provided by or on behalf of the former Co-conservators, these leases only earned Bridgmore $125,715 during the entirety of the 
Conservatorship, ³⁷an amount that does not appear to justify an aggregate loss of more than $800,000 to the Estate.

---footnotes----

30 Second Supplement to Petition for Authority to Sell Real Property to Co-conservator for Not Less Than Fair Market Value, filed April 13, 2017, Exhibit A, Tangipahoa Parish Assessment Details for 2016.

31 Parcel 0083737.

32 St. Helena Parish cash sale agreement, filing No. 111337, dated March 15, 2016.

33 Although Bridgmore retained the right to oil, gas and other hydrocarbon minerals after the sale, this does not explain the reduced sale price. Per the financial records obtained from Temporary Conservator Zabel, between 2010 and 2020, lease agreements related to oil, gas and mineral rights on this property had only earned Bridgmore Timber $34,337.50, an amount that does not appear to warrant a $300,000 discount on the sale price.

34 Parcels 62-00023842, 62-00023846 and 82-00023846.

35 Parcel 62-00023877.

36 Parcels 62-00023802, 62-00023807 and 62-00045501.

37. Payment on an oil, gas and mineral rights lease between Bridgmore Timber LLC by Energy Production Company

• Love 2
On 2/9/2022 at 12:50 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Sec 10, T1S, R7E, Tangipahoa Parish, LA

Is that map thing you created shareable?

I never in a million bazillion years thought my old oil and gas experience would be relevant to Britney...but...it seems like Bridgmore Timber is related to an oil and gas lease. If I can figure out the location, I should be able to look up the lease info which might shed light on relationship b/w the Covingtons, Spearses...and perhaps the Watsons.

@Steel Magnolia If that tool is not shareable, can you steer me toward instructions on how to map parcels? 

I'm going to be signed off for the next few hours but I'll post an update if i find anything interesting in the O&G databases.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Is that map thing you created shareable?

I never in a million bazillion years thought my old oil and gas experience would be relevant to Britney...but...it seems like Bridgmore Timber is related to an oil and gas lease. If I can figure out the location, I should be able to look up the lease info which might shed light on relationship b/w the Covingtons, Spearses...and perhaps the Watsons.

@Steel Magnolia If that tool is not shareable, can you steer me toward instructions on how to map parcels? 

I'm going to be signed off for the next few hours but I'll post an update if i find anything interesting in the O&G databases.

I took a screen shot and uploaded it to ImageBB.

But I used this to find it:

https://tangipahoa.org/Residents/GIS-mapping/TanGIS

If it doesn't work for you I can take a run at mapping the parcels this weekend.

Mapping is my jam.

51 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

payment for stepping aside perhaps...

Hmm could be, but that would mean she was being a nuisance to Jaimie before, and I would bet she just went along with whatever, much like JL. I was thinking in more of a regular family life kind of business, I imagined she just was looking to buy some land and her uncle said why spend lots of money  buying from someone else if Britney can sell it to you way cheaper? For once, I went with the least suspicious hypothesis... but you may be right. After all, this family is so full of secrets.

1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

Hmm could be, but that would mean she was being a nuisance to Jaimie before, and I would bet she just went along with whatever, much like JL. I was thinking in more of a regular family life kind of business, I imagined she just was looking to buy some land and her uncle said why spend lots of money  buying from someone else if Britney can sell it to you way cheaper? For once, I went with the least suspicious hypothesis... but you may be right. After all, this family is so full of secrets.

No in exchange for her father stepping aside...I don't think the daughter was ever involved enough to step aside from anything...and she isn't Jamie's niece...she is the niece of his ex-wife so I don't think they have this family bond thing going...