BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

31 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Does anyone have a copy of this email? I’ll add to the law library.

also does anyone have a pdf of Brit’s divorce court documents? I tried to download a pdf from the link but I am repeatedly getting the same error. I want to add this document to the library as well

Is this a valid copy? 

EDIT: Notice not even a month later she was emailing her lawyer about Lou Taylor.

Edited by Tar_isa
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm not sure about that, but...

As of the "First Account Current" that the co-CON's submitted in 2009, Reggie still had Power of Attorney over her Louisiana assets, including:

• Bridgmore Timber, LLC and the pieces of land mentioned earlier in this thread
  • The California condo
  • Serenity
  • Lynne's two vehicles

I wonder how they managed to strong arm that away from Reggie?

Maybe it just got to be too much. Maybe he just decided that he wanted to retire and didn't have the energy to try to wrestle with the Gorgon that was Jamie, Lynne, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn Spears' portion of Team Con. 

3 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

@Tar_isa yes!!! Those are the screenshots! Excellent work bringing those messages together in a timeline.

3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

❤️ You

thanks! I’ll add to the library once the new searchable documents are done uploading 

Finally my endless hours wasted on twitter prove to be useful

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Can't seem to find the divorce documents though, but I could swear I read some of them recently, they must be buried in one of the research threads here

I don't recall ever seeing them...but...

They might be buried within a PDF that Susan Bassi recently shared.

I was looking for other things within the documents, so may have scrolled right past.

36 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Maybe it just got to be too much. Maybe he just decided that he wanted to retire and didn't have the energy to try to wrestle with the Gorgon that was Jamie, Lynne, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn Spears' portion of Team Con. 

Adding to Y2KLady's response to @Steel Magnolia

It's unclear if they ever do wrestle it away...but this is only a half baked thought because I dont have all the accountings yet.

I remember the court kept bringing this up as a problem in the first accounting filings...and eventually Reva Goetz just changes the accounting requirements for CON. So, information about Uncle Reggie's role disappears either because of the accounting requirement changes or because he actually disappeared from the estate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Does anyone have a copy of this email? I’ll add to the law library.

also does anyone have a pdf of Brit’s divorce court documents? I tried to download a pdf from the link but I am repeatedly getting the same error. I want to add this document to the library as well

Is this what you're looking for?

On 1/27/2022 at 12:14 AM, Ghoulia said:

@Steel Magnolia britney-spears-v-kevin-federline-divorce-case-records.pdf  Old document, but I don't remember seeing this in its entirety before?  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Adding to Y2KLady's response to @Steel Magnolia

It's unclear if they ever do wrestle it away...but this is only a half baked thought because I dont have all the accountings yet.

I remember the court kept bringing this up as a problem in the first accounting filings...and eventually Reva Goetz just changes the accounting requirements for CON. So, information about Uncle Reggie's role disappears either because of the accounting requirement changes or because he actually disappeared from the estate.

I believe one of the Twitter accounts posted court documents over the summer.

It was likely Meaner, LFB or SwatTeam since I don't follow many of the other accounts.

17 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Adding to my response to @Cap87

remember when Prince became “The artist,” formerly known as “Prince”??

I have suspected that Britney was going to emerge with a new name because it seems pretty clear that Jamie Spears owns the Britney Spears brand. I became even MORE convinced this is true after Brit’s recent “you need to be born again…” Instagram post…I think this is a hint at her adopting a new name.

even if she loses the “Britney Spears” brand, Britney the person is the special part of the brand…not her name. The SPEARS NAME IS TRASH.

I just came across this tweet saying even though Jamie+Wallet bought the brand, apparently they can't acrually use her name without her approval? Now I'm interested in how this whole issue will be resolved...

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Great! Adding it to the law library. Is it fair to categorize this as a contract excerpt?

I'm not sure... I guess that's something they tried later on, like a year after they purchased the brand, but it didn't work? I'm very lost on the brand issue.

I also found this, maybe you already have it but since we're adding documents there you go:

1 minute ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm not sure... I guess that's something they tried later on, like a year after they purchased the brand, but it didn't work? I'm very lost on the brand issue.

I also found this, maybe you already have it but since we're adding documents there you go:

Thank you again. You are Kween of Twitter. I have suchhhhh a hard time finding all the Twitter stuff. I appreciate all of this!! Adding to the library!

3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Thank you again. You are Kween of Twitter. I have suchhhhh a hard time finding all the Twitter stuff. I appreciate all of this!! Adding to the library!

Lol I'm embarrased to say I get most of my info from there, Britney's and otherwise. After a while, the search bar becomes your friend hahah

• Love 1