BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

2 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Truly, this is the darkest aspect of piecing together Team Con's efforts. Because of Britney's rightful work strike, they began to phase Britney the person out of Britney the brand. In a way, that's what the entire conservatorship was about, in the end. I'm so thankful that it's over. Dehumanization at its worst. 

Absolutely. This is the darkest dimension of the entire scheme teamcon put together. It really makes you wonder if there was a more nefarious motive to the level of abuse and restriction they put her under. Britney herself said this was unsustainable and that the end of the cship saved her life. It may not have been just about control for it's own sake, it could be about driving an otherwise young and healthy woman to the brink. It's beyond sickening to think that if something were to happen to Britney (I refuse to even type it out but I hope you know what I mean) they'd have the perfect cover to their crime; They'd just say "we tried our best to save her but ultimately her mental health issues were insurmountable" or some bs - and to make matters worse, an event like that would justify everything the conservatorship was built upon from day 1. They'd just pivot to cheap cash grabs on her memory/legacy for many years to come. As you said, their business model was already prepped and ready to continue without her physical presence.

Ugh, this shyt is honestly so dark and horrible. Even though it's over it still makes me sick to my stomach to think about.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Absolutely. This is the darkest dimension of the entire scheme teamcon put together. It really makes you wonder if there was a more nefarious motive to the level of abuse and restriction they put her under. Britney herself said this was unsustainable and that the end of the cship saved her life. It may not have been just about control for it's own sake, it could be about driving an otherwise young and healthy woman to the brink. It's beyond sickening to think that if something were to happen to Britney (I refuse to even type it out but I hope you know what I mean) they'd have the perfect cover to their crime; They'd just say "we tried our best to save her but ultimately her mental health issues were insurmountable" or some bs - and to make matters worse, an event like that would justify everything the conservatorship was built upon from day 1. They'd just pivot to cheap cash grabs on her memory/legacy for many years to come. As you said, their business model was already prepped and ready to continue without her physical presence.

Ugh, this shyt is honestly so dark and horrible. Even though it's over it still makes me sick to my stomach to think about.

"It's only going to get worse before it gets better."

• Love 3
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

"It's only going to get worse before it gets better."

This is so creepy and it sounds so much like she's just repeating a meaningless phrase she's been told many times before to gaslight her...the whole thing is dark as f. And the more I know, the darker it seems to get.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Dec. 11, 2006 - Spears Management, Inc. is incorporated in California with a mailing address listed in Kentwood, LA.

Outright theft I think is the most likely.

This date of Spears management incorporation shows Jamie started finding ways to funnel money to himself starting in 2006.

something that has been mentioned before is Britney’s weird financial relationship with her uncle, Reginald Covington. Reginald Covington had power of attorney of Britneys assets in Louisiana. I bet Spears management funneled money from Britney’s royalties to those Louisiana accounts. Larry and Lou prob helped Jamie set up Spears mgmt.

• Like 1
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

This date of Spears management incorporation shows Jamie started finding ways to funnel money to himself starting in 2006.

something that has been mentioned before is Britney’s weird financial relationship with her uncle, Reginald Covington. Reginald Covington had power of attorney of Britneys assets in Louisiana. I bet Spears management funneled money from Britney’s royalties to those Louisiana accounts. Larry and Lou prob helped Jamie set up Spears mgmt.

The court called out this relationship and account structure with R Covington as problematic on several occasions.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

The court called out this relationship and account structure with R Covington as problematic on several occasions.

Yet in this interview, Bryan hints that Uncle Reggie was stealing...And that to rectify it, he fired "everyone but the manager" (meaning Larry) so that he himself could become "top cop" of Britney's finances from 2003 to 2009.

16 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I suspect that the December 2006 incorporation date occurred as Jamie, Larry, and Lou plotted the rollout of the CON.

They had to force her into rehab first to be able to start stripping her of her custody rights (the "carrot on the stick," as Larry put it in his deposition for the custody case).

I fully believe they started planning the CON a year in advance...And that it took them 12 months to be in a legal position to do it.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Note that Uncle Reggie was on Lynne's side of the family, not Jamie's.

"Nearly a year after her sister’s death, Lynne stood before the grave of Sandra Bridges Covington, who had died of ovarian cancer Jan. 21."

Link - https://people.com/celebrity/lynne-spears-visits-sisters-grave-amid-crisis/

So uncle Reggie was Sandra's husband? From what I've read, Sandra was like a second mother to Britney, it breaks my heart to see he might have done her dirty.

Every time I read something about Jamie in 2006 I come back to the fact that even back then she didn't have access to her own money. I seriously doubt she was ok with that... and now I wonder, when did the 'stealing' start? Did she ever have access to her money? If so, when did they cut her off? When did she start rebelling against that? I feel like we've already talked about this, but I keep coming back to that.

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect that the December 2006 incorporation date occurred as Jamie, Larry, and Lou plotted the rollout of the CON.

They had to force her into rehab first to be able to start stripping her of her custody rights (the "carrot on the stick," as Larry put it in his deposition for the custody case).

I fully believe they started planning the CON a year in advance...And that it took them 12 months to be in a legal position to do it.

I agree they started plotting this whole thing at least in 2006, 12 months isn't long at all. I also keep coming back to that email where Britney said Larry was the one giving her drinks. 

• Like 2

Larry is disgusting. Eff you with the “carrot or the stick”…this is Britney’s life you are talking about

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

. I also keep coming back to that email where Britney said Larry was the one giving her drinks. 

Does anyone have a copy of this email? I’ll add to the law library.

also does anyone have a pdf of Brit’s divorce court documents? I tried to download a pdf from the link but I am repeatedly getting the same error. I want to add this document to the library as well

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

So uncle Reggie was Sandra's husband? From what I've read, Sandra was like a second mother to Britney, it breaks my heart to see he might have done her dirty.

I suspect that he didn't do her dirty...Out of his league? Perhaps. But doing her dirty? No.

I suspect that Bryan fired everyone but Larry so that the three of them (Bryan, Larry, Jamie) could start to have more control.

Britney retaliated with the SJB Revocable Trust in 2004.

They retaliated with the CON...And eventually the BJS Kids & Family Trust in 2017.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I suspect that he didn't do her dirty...Out of his league? Perhaps. But doing her dirty? No.

I suspect that Bryan fired everyone but Larry so that the three of them (Bryan, Larry, Jamie) could start to have more control.

They retaliated with the CON...And eventually the BJS Kids & Family Trust in 2017.

Very well explained, thank you, not it makes even more sense. Am I wrong or it was in fact her uncle the one who helped her set up the SJB Revocable Trust?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

For me, the biggest red flag is this date:

Dec. 11, 2006 - Spears Management, Inc. is incorporated in California with a mailing address listed in Kentwood, LA.

This occurred mere weeks after Britney filed for divorce with Kevin, and around the time that Larry Rudolph brought in interventionist Betty Wyman.

From there we have the appearance of Sam Lutfi just days (and possibly hours) before Britney was sent off to rehab.

Thanks to Susan Bassi's work, we now know that her three "in-and-out trips to rehab" (two of which occurred within 24 hours of each other thanks to an apparent emergency court hearing scheduled to strip her of custody) was then used against her to actually strip her of custody.

The six million...

That's only what "Spears Management, Inc." charged to the estate...Can you imagine how much he's made off of the other LLC's, land deals, and other transactions? Not to even mention the BJS Kids & Family Trust.

Sickening.

Agree. Dec. 11, 2006 is the formalization of the conservatorship attempt. Team Con just had to figure out a way to set precedent and entrap Brit. 

Your other point about the quantity of Brit's stolen assets is something that's haunted my imagination since last summer. Dude has been cooking the books and hiding his tracks for 13 years. Well, I should say that others were responsible for the trickery and the fraud. Jamie Spears ain't got the know-how anyhow!

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This take resonates. By all accounts, Britney trusted Uncle Reggie and Aunt Sandra's side of the family. He accompanied Brit on trips to view property that she was thinking of purchasing for Lynne Spears. (The property would later become Serenity.) I believe the sourcing on that anecdote is Steve Dennis' book, Britney: Inside the Dream.

Bryan Spears wanted to monetize Britney's brands in an effort to incorporate even more licensing deals, and, I suspect, to enrich himself with even bigger pieces of the pie. 

love your take analyzing the trusts as retaliatory measures!!!! @Steel Magnolia I bow down. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Very well explained, thank you, not it makes even more sense. Am I wrong or it was in fact her uncle the one who helped her set up the SJB Revocable Trust?

I'm not sure about that, but...

As of the "First Account Current" that the co-CON's submitted in 2009, Reggie still had Power of Attorney over her Louisiana assets, including:

• Bridgmore Timber, LLC and the pieces of land mentioned earlier in this thread
  • The California condo
  • Serenity
  • Lynne's two vehicles

I wonder how they managed to strong arm that away from Reggie?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Does anyone have a copy of this email? I’ll add to the law library.

also does anyone have a pdf of Brit’s divorce court documents? I tried to download a pdf from the link but I am repeatedly getting the same error. I want to add this document to the library as well

Regarding the email in which Larry was giving Britney drinks--I don't know who has a copy of the email off the top of my head. There were pics of screenshots floating around Exhale last summer, but it's so tough trying to sort through the thread archives. Can a mod help us?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm not sure about that, but...

As of the "First Account Current" that the co-CON's submitted in 2009, Reggie still had Power of Attorney over her Louisiana assets, including:

• Bridgmore Timber, LLC and the pieces of land mentioned earlier in this thread
  • The California condo
  • Serenity
  • Lynne's two vehicles

I wonder how they managed to strong arm that away from Reggie?

Given all the people they've conned through the years into thinking Britney needed this or that and was ok with having no power...I don't find it difficult at all. Much less in 2009, when everyone seemed to believe ream con's narrative without a doubt. Also I don't want to get dark but another possibility is maybe he just... died?

• Like 1