BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

26 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Excellent question. I'm out of my depth here because I'm not an attorney, but answering this requires going back to the original 2004 document establishing the SJB Trust. I'm sure one of us has it posted on Exhale!!

Her original Trust was created before she had children...So it doesn't specify.

2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Why else would they name it "Kids & Family" if it was just for the kids' benefit? That wasn't the smartest move, was it.

I just had a thought...

What if...The new "BJS Kids & Family Trust" didn't name Lynne Spears as a beneficiary?

What if it only named James Spears, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn? :eyes_britney_laugh:

That sure would explain Lynne's sudden interest in becoming an interested party to the CON.

And it would explain this:

July 13, 2020 - Lynne Spears files a "Request for Special Notice" with the court in the matter of the SJB Revocable Trust.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I just remembered something:

It was Jayden speaking out that propelled me to really consider this "free britney" movement to be an actual thing and not just a conspiracy...

When one of the boys turn 18 they become Britney's nearest of Kin and not Britney's parents anymore...Jamie was becoming more hostile to the children, and I remember that when Jamie was filing stuff a lot of the notices were going to the boy's lawyers (which surprised me because I didn't know they had their own lawyers)...I think the changes to the trust were to stop the boys from being able to intercede on their mother's behalf before they came of age...Kevin and his lawyer didn't want them stepping in that way either because it stops his money train so Kevin gets more money every month in exchange for his boys to be stripped of being able to properly help their mother...remember the changes made to the trust meant that they would always have to go to the court and Jamie to make changes...even if Jamie got pushed out or the conservatorship ended the boys would have always had to go back to him and team con could spin it as 18 year olds are too young to have control...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I just had a thought...

What if...The new "BJS Kids & Family Trust" didn't name Lynne Spears as a beneficiary?

What if it only named James Spears, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn? :eyes_britney_laugh:

That sure would explain Lynne's sudden interest in becoming an interested party to the CON.

And it would explain this:

July 13, 2020 - Lynne Spears files a "Request for Special Notice" with the court in the matter of the SJB Revocable Trust.

I think I said that I suspected this at the time. Lynne finally decided to get off of her butt to do anything only when it came down to something going on regarding Britney’s money. It was as though she leaped into action after so many years of passively standing by watching everything that she knew was happening but not saying a word. She could’ve found out that either Britney’s funds were being depleted and/or that she, thanks to Jamie, wasn’t included in receiving funds from the updated trust. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I think I said that I suspected this at the time. Lynne finally decided to get off of her butt to do anything only when it came down to something going on regarding Britney’s money. It was as though she leaped into action after so many years of passively standing by watching everything that she knew was happening but not saying a word. She could’ve found out that either Britney’s funds were being depleted and/or that she, thanks to Jamie, wasn’t included in receiving funds from the updated trust. 

I had definitely considered that Lynne might have wanted to replace Jamie as the head of the CON...But not until recently. I guess I was holding out hope for her. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: It was only when Britney called her out on Instagram that I lost all hope.

But...

I'd never considered that they may have cut her out of the new Trust...I don't know why. I just hadn't.

I guess I like to believe that everyone is good at their core...Cutting Lynne out of the Trust, if that's what they actually did, seems like a new kind of low.

• Like 5

Just popping in to say, deep down I fully believe the boys got Jamie to be forceful so they could get a restraining order against him...
They were trying whatever they could to help their mum imo
Never come between a son and his mum...

(also, I'm sure it doesn't take much for du***** Jamie to become pissed, so they knew enough to push his buttons... risky but they knew it'd work...)

• Like 1
10 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I just remembered something:

It was Jayden speaking out that propelled me to really consider this "free britney" movement to be an actual thing and not just a conspiracy...

When one of the boys turn 18 they become Britney's nearest of Kin and not Britney's parents anymore...Jamie was becoming more hostile to the children, and I remember that when Jamie was filing stuff a lot of the notices were going to the boy's lawyers (which surprised me because I didn't know they had their own lawyers)...I think the changes to the trust were to stop the boys from being able to intercede on their mother's behalf before they came of age...Kevin and his lawyer didn't want them stepping in that way either because it stops his money train so Kevin gets more money every month in exchange for his boys to be stripped of being able to properly help their mother...remember the changes made to the trust meant that they would always have to go to the court and Jamie to make changes...even if Jamie got pushed out or the conservatorship ended the boys would have always had to go back to him and team con could spin it as 18 year olds are too young to have control...

But I think the only person/people who could make changes in the Kids&Family trust was the trustee, right? And I imagine they would never make the children trustees, even after turning 18...they also made it really hard to change trustees, according to that Britney's Swat Team video, they say the trustee in the BJS trust sill be ceased only if they are under a legal dissability and with thw written opinion of two doctors: https://youtu.be/9mXeCkN1IQA?t=177

I think you're right about team con doing this set up as a strategy to keep the boys not only from the money if B died, but also to make it as hard as possible for them to help their mother once they were adults, that's a possibility I hadn't considered but it fits too well...

• Like 1

Random note...

In reviewing the new Trust documents, James Spears is still signing them from Nashville, TN as of December 1, 2017.

I'm not sure when he moved to Nashville to be with JL, but I suspect it was around the time that Karen Kwak came on board for the recording of Glory.

I suspect that Jamie's re-appearance by Britney's side in Vegas is going to coincide with the appearance of the skimpy costumes, the panda makeup, and the jittery dance moves...But I'm going to keep an eye on the dates to see if my hunch is correct.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Random note...

In reviewing the new Trust documents, James Spears is still signing them from Nashville, TN as of December 1, 2017.

I'm not sure when he moved to Nashville to be with JL, but I suspect it was around the time that Karen Kwak came on board for the recording of Glory.

I suspect that Jamie's re-appearance by Britney's side in Vegas is going to coincide with the appearance of the skimpy costumes, the panda makeup, and the jittery dance moves...But I'm going to keep an eye on the dates to see if my hunch is correct.

Hmmm I have no idea when the change in costumes happened but I do remember in one of her insta posts a few months ago she said something like she hated having to perform the music her father wanted, in the makup he wanted and the costumes he wanted? I can't recall exactly what she wrote and I can't find it either, she must have deleted it.

• Like 1

I have **not** been following JL's idiocy tour, because I refuse to give clicks to her broadcast and podcast interviews.

I did, however, listen to Celebrity Memoir Book Club's podcast (where they rip her a new one, ahem) and realized that JL didn't introduce KFed in her "cELEbRitY mEMoIR" until she wanted to discuss Brit and KFed's divorce.

JL wrote about the breakup of their marriage specifically so that she could engage with Brit's 2006-2007 year of troubles. JL perceived their divorce as a massive trigger for the events that led to the conservatorship. 

That's it. That's how KFed factors into that book.

(And when I say "book," I refer to Lou M. Taylor's attempt to bookend Britney's conservatorship with two Spears women's memoirs which are effectively spun by Lou M. Taylor.)

My point is that KFed is still being protected, to some degree, by Lou M. Taylor, aided and abetted by JL. Complicity. 

This is nothing new. We know this. But how can we prove this????? By doing the awesome work of digging into the money trail. 

Tiffany Pollard Yes GIF

• Love 6
On 2/7/2022 at 4:04 AM, Tar_isa said:

But I think the only person/people who could make changes in the Kids&Family trust was the trustee, right?

Here’s an idea that just popped into my head…BJS Kids & Family Trust…is BJS Bryan James Spears?

When I first read about the SJB Trust, it obvs stood out that Brit’s initials are backwards…I just assumed that someone in her life had BJS initials and maybe already had a trust established in that name…nbd, this type of stuff happens all the time.

BUT now that I’m thinking about it, BJS could mean Bryan.

@Steel Magnolia Do BJS documents exist, on the creation of BJS Fam Trust? Do we know who the beneficiary and trustees are? Everything I have seen has been from the SJB Jamie Lynn court filing.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Here’s an idea that just popped into my head…BJS Kids & Family Trust…is BJS Bryan James Spears?

When I first read about the SJB Trust, it obvs stood out that Brit’s initials are backwards…I just assumed that someone in her life had BJS initials and maybe already had a trust established in that name…nbd, this type of stuff happens all the time.

BUT now that I’m thinking about it, BJS could mean Bryan.

@Steel Magnolia Do BJS documents exist, on the creation of BJS Fam Trust? Do we know who the beneficiary and trustees are? Everything I have seen has been from the SJB Jamie Lynn court filing.

That's the exact information I've been searching for since SwatTeamForBritney started making those videos!

The documents you recently purchased are heavily redacted...I'm guessing theirs weren't because they obtained them straight from someone like Ingham.

I have no idea if Bryan has now come back on board, but as of 2017 when the new Trust was created, it was Ivan, and then JL, and I believe it reverted back to Ivan.

But the beneficiaries? We still don't know.

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

We have the original 2017 documents...JL's documents didn't come until 2020 or so.

But the 2017 documents are heavily redacted...Apart from Bryan being served those documents, we don't know much more.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wait...

I need to clarify...

The SJB Revocable Trust and the "new" BJS Kids & Family Trust are two different things.

I need to go back to those 2017 documents to see how they've structured the Trustees...Because JL's 2020 moves were with the SJB Revocable Trust, not the new one.

this is my understanding (but please correct me if I'm wrong). JL made changes to the SJB trust. one of the changes made was that upon Britney's death or the end of the conservatorship the SJB assets would be transferred to this new trust called BJS Kids and Family. Am I interpreting it wrong?

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

this is my understanding (but please correct me if I'm wrong). JL made changes to the SJB trust. one of the changes made was that upon Britney's death or the end of the conservatorship the SJB assets would be transferred to this new trust called BJS Kids and Family. Am I interpreting it wrong?

JL didn't make the changes...She's being honest there.

Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet made the changes...They filed three petitions throughout 2017, and by the third they had everything approved. 

I haven't had a chance to insert the above info into the timeline but it starts around the time of the TMZ article below and wraps by December 1, 2017.

As you can see below, JL's application to become Trustee occurs after Jamie and Wallet make the key changes...JL may not even be aware of what she was actually agreeing to.

Key dates:

Aug. 16, 2017 - TMZ reports the conservators have filed court documents asking to change Britney's Will so her sons cannot access the entire SJB Revocable Trust at the age of 18. "Our sources say the new estate plan creates a trust for the kids..."

Dec. 17, 2017 - Jamie Lynn Spears requests to be named sole trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. She is to replace Ivan Taback; The exact date when Bryan Spears resigned as co-trustee is currently unknown. Around this time the SJB Insurance Trust is assigned a new trustee; The name of the new trustee is currently unknown.

• Love 2

My apologies...I may be lying in the post above.

It was the 2010 investment strategy and Bryan's resignation from the SJB Revocable Trust that I focused on over the weekend.

I did review the 2017 documents, but haven't had a chance to enter them into the timeline yet...So let's hold off on my assessment that JL didn't request the changes. (Although I'm pretty sure she didn't because I remember commenting that James Spears was still in Nashville on December 1, 2017. I saw that on a Trust doc that he had signed.)

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Like 1

research update: i found add'l info on trusts and asset backed debt. To spare you the nitty gritty, the main takeaway is, yes these types of changes made to B's trust would have been about the CONs accessing more of B's funds...hypothesis confirmed.

super sleuths keep an eye out for (1) failed businesses and (2) real estate transactions and/or real estate development projects of Larry, Lou, Robin, and Brit's family--these are potential funding mechanisms to access B's money.

------------------------------------------------

articles that explain some of the types of changes made to the trust:

https://realtytimes.com/listings/item/1034842-8-trust-loan-questions-answers-for-beneficiaries-and-trustees-can-an-irrevocable-trust-get-a-loan#:~:text=An irrevocable trust cannot guarantee,the debts of another borrower.

https://www.millionacres.com/real-estate-basics/how-irrevocable-trust-can-be-accredited-investor/#:~:text=An irrevocable trust that was,treated as an accredited investor.

Accredited investor (US-specific concept) = someone allowed to invest in high-risk investments (like startups and real estate development)--they have to be rich. Ex: the average person in the US is not allowed to invest in startups. Britney would have been considered an accredited investor because of her high earnings, but her hillbilly family would not have qualified as accredited.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

research update: i found add'l info on trusts and asset backed debt. To spare you the nitty gritty, the main takeaway is, yes these types of changes made to B's trust would have been about the CONs accessing more of B's funds...hypothesis confirmed.

super sleuths keep an eye out for (1) failed businesses and (2) real estate transactions and/or real estate development projects of Larry, Lou, Robin, and Brit's family--these are potential funding mechanisms to access B's money.

https://realtytimes.com/listings/item/1034842-8-trust-loan-questions-answers-for-beneficiaries-and-trustees-can-an-irrevocable-trust-get-a-loan#:~:text=An irrevocable trust cannot guarantee,the debts of another borrower.

https://www.millionacres.com/real-estate-basics/how-irrevocable-trust-can-be-accredited-investor/#:~:text=An irrevocable trust that was,treated as an accredited investor.

Accredited investor (US-specific concept) = someone allowed to invest in high-risk investments (like startups and real estate development)--they have to be rich. Ex: the average person in the US is not allowed to invest in startups. Britney would have been considered an accredited investor because of her high earnings, but her hillbilly family would not have qualified as accredited.

Strangely, real estate was what was being discussed at the same time they were making changes to the Trust.

I wonder...

I wonder if they were contacting Bryan to try to have him come back as a Trustee?

...And he turned them down, so they approached JL? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Key dates:

Jan. 30, 2017 - A court hearing occurs on the "Petition for Authority to Sell Real Property to Co-Conservator for Not Less Than Real Market Value."

Apr. 20, 2017 - Andrew Wallet submits to the probate court that Mr. Spears will pay $59,688.18 to the estate for a piece of property, which is equal to the sum Britney has invested in the property, and over its appraised value of $11, 900. Mr. Spears is to re-pay the estate in three payments spread over 2017, 2018, and 2019.

June 3, 2017 - Britney plays her first show in Tokyo, Japan as part of the "Britney: Live In Concert" tour.

July 3, 2017 - Britney plays her last show in Tel Aviv, Israel as part of the "Britney: Live In Concert" tour.

Aug. 16, 2017 - TMZ reports the conservators have filed court documents asking to change Britney's Will so her sons cannot access the entire SJB Revocable Trust at the age of 18. "Our sources say the new estate plan creates a trust for the kids..."

Aug. 23, 2017 - Bryan Spears is served probate court documents including a "Notice of Hearing Re Petition for Substituted Judgement."

Dec. 17, 2017 - Jamie Lynn Spears requests to be named sole trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. She is to replace Ivan Taback. Around this time the SJB Insurance Trust is assigned a new trustee; The name of the new trustee is currently unknown.

Dec. 31, 2017 - The final show of the "Britney: Piece of Me" residency occurs at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, closing out a five-year run.

• Love 2
On 2/8/2022 at 1:07 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

You are brilliant, @RebellionSparkles! On the floor @ "her hillbilly family"...remember when Sam Lutfi's attorney called them a clan of hillbilly criminals??

On 2/8/2022 at 1:44 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Strangely, real estate was what was being discussed at the same time they were making changes to the Trust.

I wonder...

I wonder if they were contacting Bryan to try to have him come back as a Trustee?

...And he turned them down, so they approached JL? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Key dates:

Jan. 30, 2017 - A court hearing occurs on the "Petition for Authority to Sell Real Property to Co-Conservator for Not Less Than Real Market Value."

Apr. 20, 2017 - Andrew Wallet submits to the probate court that Mr. Spears will pay $59,688.18 to the estate for a piece of property, which is equal to the sum Britney has invested in the property, and over its appraised value of $11, 900. Mr. Spears is to re-pay the estate in three payments spread over 2017, 2018, and 2019.

June 3, 2017 - Britney plays her first show in Tokyo, Japan as part of the "Britney: Live In Concert" tour.

July 3, 2017 - Britney plays her last show in Tel Aviv, Israel as part of the "Britney: Live In Concert" tour.

Aug. 23, 2017 - Bryan Spears is served probate court documents including a "Notice of Hearing Re Petition for Substituted Judgement."

Dec. 17, 2017 - Jamie Lynn Spears requests to be named sole trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. She is to replace Ivan Taback. Around this time the SJB Insurance Trust is assigned a new trustee; The name of the new trustee is currently unknown.

Dec. 31, 2017 - The final show of the "Britney: Piece of Me" residency occurs at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, closing out a five-year run.

Brain trust rally: Laura Lynne Covington Matthews (Brit's cousin and childhood bff) and her husband, were named in Sherine Ebadi's declaration.  They were the recipients of a large real estate transaction in 2016 (see page 22). 

For our purposes: go to Rosengart's latest filing, Section IV.D.1-4 "Mr. Spears' Self-Dealing and Mismanagement" (or: just search for "Cruzin" omg). We clearly see how the legal team pinpointed Jamie Spears' mismanagement of Brit's money through real estate schemes, including timber ventures and the absurd, proposed Cruzin venture.

Edited by Y2KLady
facts
  • Love 1