BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

20 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Facts. Hillbilly clan of criminals, indeed.

19 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

TBH I don't think any of these ppl are good ppl...I don't think Uncle Reggie was actually stealing because that would have come up in court documents because Jamie and them would have had no problem throwing him under the bus...

Lynn loving Jamie, and wanting him to have full control over her are two different things...I can't imagine Lynn doing anything to put herself at Jamie's mercy and Uncle Reggie's daughter getting land from Britney's estate at Britney's detriment with the sign off of Jamie completely blows that theory out of the water imo...Jamie somehow got Reggie to step down and then gave his daughter a deal on land for a reason and what Jamie was doing with the land triggered Lynn to get involved in the con with lawyers that specialized in Louisiana land...we just don't know the details as to why...

I hear you. I am just dying to know what went down!!!

18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No, Bryan Spears is not a reliable narrator...In fact, I suspect it was Bryan who was "mismanaging" Britney's estate prior to the conservatorship.

I don't think Vivian Thoreen was lying when she made that statement...She just didn't specify who was mismanaging the money.

Excellent points. One day, when you have an afternoon on your hands, I'd love to hear your take on all the scenarios we've touched on in your thread.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Excellent points. One day, when you have an afternoon on your hands, I'd love to hear your take on all the scenarios we've touched on in your thread.

Are you asking to read the treatment for my true crime docu-series?

I haven't written it yet, but I could. :eyes_britney_laugh:

Seriously though, these research threads are all starting to paint a picture...We're slowly narrowing in on how the hillbilly clan of criminals got away with their cookin' cruzin' & chaos for so many years.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Are you asking to read the treatment for my true crime docu-series?

I haven't written it yet, but I could. :eyes_britney_laugh:

Seriously though, these research threads are all starting to paint a picture...We're slowly narrowing in on how the hillbilly clan of criminals got away with their cookin' cruzin' & chaos for so many years.

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: 

Bring it home, sista!!

Better yet, cook it up, cruz it over to Monsieur Chosengart, and let the chaos ensue. We'll be happy to read it after the indictments have been served.

day chef GIF

• Haha 4

I was barely able to sign on all weekend, and I've missed so much!

I did research on the oil and gas contract for Bridgmore...I didnt find anything immediately relevant...but i have a feeling this will eventually lead to a good insight.  

for anyone interested, here is the parcel information that was mentioned in Ebadi's report:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OfKSOC1hjmbqjrntGob8WE_L2T6PPugzB5nPS6VMBNE/edit?usp=sharing

spacer.png

• Love 1
On 2/13/2022 at 5:59 AM, Tar_isa said:

I just saw on twitter someone asked yesterday about the sell of Baby One More Mark to Jamie and Wallet in september 2018, and there are conflicting replies but one of the replies was this record of dates and entries of changes made:

I can't draw any conclusion, but maybe one of you can? You can see on 17 october 2018 "automatic update of assignment of ownership" and then a week later on the 24th "assignment of ownership not updated automatically", then some stuff in 2019 which I don't understand and then in september 2021 some changes made I imagine thanks to Rosengart's arrival. Or could those be changes made by Jamie right before he was suspended?

there is definitely something odd happening with this...but I cant quite understand what it all means

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

there is definitely something odd happening with this...but I cant quite understand what it all means

Thanks for bringing this back to the fore.

I read the notarized docs. We're looking at the Trademark Assignment that attempted to sell ("steal" is a better term) Britney's trademarks and trade names in an attachment, named Schedule A, to an entity called Baby One More Mark, LLC. I don't see Schedule A included on the docs in the Twitter thread. The entire doc is 74 pages long. We can only see 1.5 pages. 

Dina LaPolt of LaPolt Law, P.C. was brokering the trade. Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet signed on behalf of Britney. This went down on Sept. 7, 2018.

I agree with the other responding tweets that the Trademark Assignment is null and void because the conservatorship was deemed null and void in 2021. Peep it:

Tweets

ETA: I'm sorry, idk how Exhale limits html from Twitter...:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Mmm wait, I understand your question about timing now, @RebellionSparkles.

I'm not sure what precipitated the change in Sept., 2021 other than Rosengart moving to reacquire the Trademarks for Britney. I think the chron chart in the second tweet demonstrates that.

Something must have happened in September that reassigned the tm's to Britney? She got fully free on Nov. 12, 2021. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

I agree with the other responding tweets that the Trademark Assignment is null and void because the conservatorship was deemed null and void in 2021. Peep it:

Tweets

I hope this is the case but I have my doubts... According to that document, are Jamie+Wallet new owners of Baby One More Mark as legal representatives of Britney Spears, or is this a transaction in which Britney (represented by Jamie as assignor) is giving ownership of the brands to Jamie and Wallet as independent individuals? I can't figure it out and people have such different views... it's so frustrating knowing there are other 72 pages, ugh!

32 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Mmm wait, I understand your question about timing now, @RebellionSparkles.

I'm not sure what precipitated the change in Sept., 2021 other than Rosengart moving to reacquire the Trademarks for Britney. I think the chron chart in the second tweet demonstrates that.

Something must have happened in September that reassigned the tm's to Britney? She got fully free on Nov. 12, 2021. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Do you think the chronological chart means she was given ownership back? Or even, it was really never taken from her? The september 2021 entries don't seem to say anything about actual ownership.

I'm genuinely asking because I'm very lost, I can't interpret any of it.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I was barely able to sign on all weekend, and I've missed so much!

I did research on the oil and gas contract for Bridgmore...I didnt find anything immediately relevant...but i have a feeling this will eventually lead to a good insight.  

for anyone interested, here is the parcel information that was mentioned in Ebadi's report:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OfKSOC1hjmbqjrntGob8WE_L2T6PPugzB5nPS6VMBNE/edit?usp=sharing

spacer.png

So Jamie sold everything for less then what it was purchased for...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I hope this is the case but I have my doubts... According to that document, are Jamie+Wallet new owners of Baby One More Mark as legal representatives of Britney Spears, or is this a transaction in which Britney (represented by Jamie as assignor) is giving ownership of the brands to Jamie and Wallet as independent individuals? I can't figure it out and people have such different views... it's so frustrating knowing there are other 72 pages, ugh!

Do you think the chronological chart means she was given ownership back? Or even, it was really never taken from her? The september 2021 entries don't seem to say anything about actual ownership.

I'm genuinely asking because I'm very lost, I can't interpret any of it.

I'm not an attorney, so I can't speak to this situation with expertise. From my perspective, it seems very likely that the chron chart demonstrates that Britney's trademarks were restored to her in Sept., 2021.

They were definitely taken from her for a period, since you can see that a paralegal approved the document in the system in November, 2019. Then Rosengart stepped in a few years later and stopped all that nonsense. "not happening crawfish man," to quote nashthatville.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I think those dummies at Team Con weren't filing all the necessary paperwork and letting shhhh slip through the cracks everywhere.

I interpret the Oct., 2018 entries in that chron chart as the United States Patent and Trademark Office system nudging the new owners of Britney's trademarks to send in the necessary, missing paperwork. It's tied to a Section 8, 10-year period clause, and a Section 9. Bureaucracy finally proves useful. 

Some idiot on Team Con finally sent in the paperwork and necessary fees NEARLY A YEAR LATER on Sept. 30, 2019.

$loppy.

19 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Faaaaascinating. @RebellionSparkles, weren't you saying that Jamie probably hoped to find oil in them hills?

But it looks like they were all purchased before the con only to be sold at a loss starting in 2015...its also interesting that there were 4 in 2015 with three of the sales being in the same month, 1 in 2016 and then no sales until 2021 and team con was probably trying to get as much cash as they could at that point...but it was always sold at a loss to Britney even when they thought the con was going to go on forever and then when they thought it would end...unless if something was happening in February/March of 2015 that made them think that Britney wasn't acting right...

• Like 1
On 2/14/2022 at 5:28 PM, B. Leigh said:

But it looks like they were all purchased before the con only to be sold at a loss starting in 2015...its also interesting that there were 4 in 2015 with three of the sales being in the same month, 1 in 2016 and then no sales until 2021 and team con was probably trying to get as much cash as they could at that point...but it was always sold at a loss to Britney even when they thought the con was going to go on forever and then when they thought it would end...unless if something was happening in February/March of 2015 that made them think that Britney wasn't acting right...

A note to clarify: I suspect that Team Con offloaded the Louisiana properties because there weren't sufficient oil reserves in the land. I am very curious about the timing of the sales too.

Wouldn't land sales be a good method for washing money? The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that they were sloppy criminals. They were more focused on PR, appearing to have their bag together at court when they went before Judge Reva Goetz, and pumping money out of Brit. Effective. They didn't think a lot of the other strategies through...

I had this concept of Team Con as evil geniuses, but the reality is that they were sloppy af. 

• Like 3

1/19/2022 Hearing Transcript

The link above is the latest hearing transcript...it has a lot of interesting tidbits...the most to me was on page 64 there was an interesting exchange between Lynn's Lawyers, the court, and Rosengart...Rosengart is disputing Lynn's fees but is contesting them separately from his fees for Jamie, Jamie's Lawyers, Tristar, Ingham, and Loeb and Loeb because Lynn had nothing to do with the yearly accounting...that is where Rosengart thinks misconduct lies outside of the phone mirroring and listening devices...Rosengart also expressed an interest in continuing to have a good working relationship with Lynn's lawyers and hoped to make a resolution outside of court...this leads me to believe that a lot of the dirt in the ex FBI report came from Lynn's lawyers which we speculated about, and it also means Rosengart believes they have more dirt but my speculation is that dirt is on Ingham because Rosengart would have thrown the kitchen sink at Jamie in his filings...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

What do we know about Ivan Taback?

I'm in the process of updating the Chronological Timeline and just came across the July 26, 2004 entry for the creation of the SJB Revocable Trust...At the time, Bryan Spears, Ivan Taback, and Britney's business manager Stacy Smith were named as co-trustees in the event that Britney could not continue on herself.

We now know much more about why Stacy dropped out thanks to @Ghoulia's sleuthing. Her handiwork can be found in the BS Foundation thread here:

We don't yet know how Stacy was brought into the fold...Possibly through a connection to Larry.

But by February of 2008, with Stacy off working solely for Shania Twain...It leaves us with Bryan and Ivan.

Ivan appears to be a New York City based attorney...In 2004, Bryan was likely living in the Silk Building in Apt. 803.

What is the connection between Ivan and Bryan?

Was the creation of the SJB Revocable Trust an early attempt by Bryan and/or Larry to reach their hands further into the pot? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

The creation of the SJB came just months after Britney's marriage to Jason Alexander...And we know how Britney's team felt about that.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What do we know about Ivan Taback?

I'm in the process of updating the Chronological Timeline and just came across the July 26, 2004 entry for the creation of the SJB Revocable Trust...At the time, Bryan Spears, Ivan Taback, and Britney's business manager Stacy Smith were named as co-trustees in the event that Britney could not continue on herself.

We now know much more about why Stacy dropped out thanks to @Ghoulia's sleuthing. Her handiwork can be found in the BS Foundation thread here:

We don't yet know how Stacy was brought into the fold...Possibly through a connection to Larry.

But by February of 2008, with Stacy off working solely for Shania Twain...It leaves us with Bryan and Ivan.

Ivan appears to be a New York City based attorney...In 2004, Bryan was likely living in the Silk Building in Apt. 803.

What is the connection between Ivan and Bryan?

Was the creation of the SJB Revocable Trust an early attempt by Bryan and/or Larry to reach their hands further into the pot? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

The creation of the SJB came just months after Britney's marriage to Jason Alexander...And we know how Britney's team felt about that.

I compiled a few of the things I learned about Taback today.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSI5KC7pgBVJ3NwcPwrzEIva7NCuoGTM2VsC6UOqUV2sID9hUpFqBdWrmT53pEshNR1cOqRU02mugso/pub 

I don't know what, if any, connection lays between Ivan and Bryan, other than having a common interest in Britney's money and that they both spent time in NYC in the early 2000s. Taback is an attorney in New York and New Jersey.  He worked for Proskauer Rose in New York, but they opened an LA branch in 1979. They are an established firm with a strong reputation.  Very impressive credentials with estate planning. 

After Britney's first marriage, is it possible that she alone decided to find a way to keep her money safe? The fallout from annulling that marriage seemed to be just tabloid fodder for us in the general public.  How was Britney affected by the behavior of her team?  Jason Alexander isn't exactly the best resource, but I kind of believe his side of the story. They told him whatever they wanted to get him to sign something, then cut off all contact by changing Britney's number.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9795509/Britney-Spears-husband-Jason-Alexander-claims-pop-stars-team-misled-marriage.html

Bryan Spears, Ivan Taback, and Britney's business manager Stacy Smith as co-trustees. Perhaps she was strongly encouraged to include a family member as co-trustee... or Bryan talked her into it? Did the co-trustees all have to sign off on changes to the trust if Britney was incapacitated? 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Did the co-trustees all have to sign off on changes to the trust if Britney was incapacitated?

This is where it gets interesting to me…but I’m sure boring for everyone else…Britney’s family probably wasn’t able to prove incapacity for the SJB Trust (bc Trust usually require proof of incapacity, unlike the LA CON system). every spoiled trust fund kid cut out of a parents’ will has tried to prove their parents were incapacitated…so there are actually established requirements to prove incapacity.

I would have loved to be a fly On the wall during the trust convos at this time

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

After Britney's first marriage, is it possible that she alone decided to find a way to keep her money safe? The fallout from annulling that marriage seemed to be just tabloid fodder for us in the general public.  How was Britney affected by the behavior of her team?  Jason Alexander isn't exactly the best resource, but I kind of believe his side of the story. They told him whatever they wanted to get him to sign something, then cut off all contact by changing Britney's number.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9795509/Britney-Spears-husband-Jason-Alexander-claims-pop-stars-team-misled-marriage.html

This seems to be the hanging question...

Best answered by solving the puzzle of why there was a revolving door of business managers during this period?

If we're to believe Sean Phillips, her "management" like to frequently change her cell phone number. This behaviour appears to have continued straight through 2007 and right into the CON.