BJS Kids & Family Trust : A Research Thread

Reading between the lines...

It sounds as if the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" was created in August of 2017.

This TMZ article is the first time it is mentioned, without actually being mentioned:

"Our sources say the new estate plan creates a trust for the kids, who will inherit her entire estate."

Link: https://www.tmz.com/2017/08/16/britney-spears-will-protect-kids-estate-trust/

I would think this is the moment that K-Fed started raising his eyebrows and wondering what the eff they were up to...He would have received a copy of the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" at this time, no?

If they've included themselves as beneficiaries — instead of only Sean and Jayden — I can see Kevin totally blowing his top when he heard the news. And then suddenly, he'd have something to hold over their heads over and above what he already knew.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

ok so the original date that CON asked to change the trust was August 14, 2017. Bryan Spear must have still been involved in the Trust at this point because Clark Byam = Bryan Spears trust attorney 

spacer.png

Thats interesting...I thought Bryan left the trust shortly after the conservatorship was put in place...

9 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

It seems like mid to late 2017 was when they did most of the changes with the trust—I assume this is when Bryan left the trust.

the Cons hired estate planning lawyers and redid her will as well. 

According to the SwatTeam videos made about the Trust over the summer...Bryan left the Trust in 2009.

However...

They didn't show their work...I've asked them for the original court documents and they won't give them up.

That's why I always like to read court documents for myself...One person's legal interpretation can be different from another's.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

According to the SwatTeam videos made about the Trust over the summer...Bryan left the Trust in 2009.

However...

They didn't show their work...I've asked them for the original court documents and they won't give them up.

That's why I always like to read court documents for myself...One person's legal interpretation can be different from another's.

Clark Byam was Bryan and Ivan T’s lawyers. Does swat team say Ivan continued to be trustee after Bryan left? I don’t remember the specifics. 
I wish I knew how to reach out to SwatTeamforBJS to ask them which docs they are referring to

3 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

@Steel Magnolia I bought a few of the 2017 docs out of morbid curiosity.

Case No. BP 108870 PROOF OF SERVICE RE 1. NOTICE OF HEARING

THIRD SUPPLEMENT TO PETITION

WAIVER OF NOTICE

I also purchased a bunch of the minute orders but none of them will actually open :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

The third supplement to petition is Wallet letting Jamie buy land from Britney's estate...is this some of the land that was in the ex fbi report that Rosengart recently leaked...if so Wallet could be in trouble too...

3 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

@Steel Magnolia I bought a few of the 2017 docs out of morbid curiosity.

Case No. BP 108870 PROOF OF SERVICE RE 1. NOTICE OF HEARING

THIRD SUPPLEMENT TO PETITION

WAIVER OF NOTICE

I also purchased a bunch of the minute orders but none of them will actually open :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

1 minute ago, B. Leigh said:

The third supplement to petition is Wallet letting Jamie buy land from Britney's estate...is this some of the land that was in the ex fbi report that Rosengart recently leaked...if so Wallet could be in trouble too...

I've entered these three documents into the Chronological Timeline. They fit in with the existing TMZ report:

Jan. 30, 2017 - A court hearing occurs on the "Petition for Authority to Sell Real Property to Co-Conservator for Not Less Than Real Market Value."

Apr. 20, 2017 - Andrew Wallet submits to the probate court that Mr. Spears will pay $59,688.18 to the estate for a piece of property, which is equal to the sum Britney has invested in the property, and over its appraised value of $11, 900. Mr. Spears is to re-pay the estate in three payments spread over 2017, 2018, and 2019.

Aug. 16, 2017 - TMZ reports the conservators have filed court documents asking to change Britney's Will so her sons cannot access the entire SJB Revocable Trust at the age of 18. "Our sources say the new estate plan creates a trust for the kids..."

Aug. 23, 2017 - Bryan Spears is served probate court documents including a "Notice of Hearing Re Petition for Substituted Judgement."

And yes...

They appear on the surface to relate to the property Jamie purchased from the estate, and to the new Trust that was being formed. But it's hard to know for sure.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I still don't like LFB even though I know they did good work...they were either with Ingham, Jodi, or Lynn which is why they had documents that no one else had...

Agreed.

It's likely why they won't share the documents...Meaner and SwatTeamForBJS were getting them from LFB, and LFB were likely sharing documents that they received directly from one of the lawyers.

I wonder if we can pin down which lawyer based on when LFB was created? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 2

July 22, 2020:

"Update: our account was deleted again on 12/31/2021 after a “mass reporting attack” by britneysgram. We are working on getting it back.
.Hi fam! 👋 As most of you know, our account was mysteriously deleted on 07/20 with no warning or explanation. We are doing everything we can to get it back but have no idea if/when that will happen. In the meantime we are using this as a backup so we can stay in touch with all of you, given it’s such a big day today!

80w"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9IdMcBX_A/

• Like 1