This Day in Pop: 'The Circus Starring Britney Spears' tour kicks off in 2009 (March 03)

This Tour is one of my favorite pieces of Britney’s history. Every day I wish They’d drop a DVD of this one, so I can Quit re-watching my bootleg 😂

The outfits were fire, choreography wasn’t bad, but most importantly the concepts!!! 
Britney singing ‘Piece of Me’ in that cage, then pulling her leg over her head.... my LORD. 🙌🏽

‘Get Naked’, ‘Breathe On Me’, ‘Touch of my Hand’ as a combo..... PHENOMENAL. 

Ugh...... and the video reels .... the final one before ‘Womanizer’ is one of the best Britney career edits to date. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, reVolution said:

Please describe, I would love to read more, I know she cried at the beggining right?, her eyes were teary

It was the loudest I have ever heard a crowd ever, I just remember being in awe. It was the first time I have ever seen her live & I was a fan from the beginning but I believe I was 9 when she first came out, anyway everything was amazing, videos do not do the tour any justice at all. Yes she cried & it was like she felt like she made it back home in a sense 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It was the loudest I have ever heard a crowd ever, I just remember being in awe. It was the first time I have ever seen her live & I was a fan from the beginning but I believe I was 9 when she first came out, anyway everything was amazing, videos do not do the tour any justice at all. Yes she cried & it was like she felt like she made it back home in a since. 

Wow, I bet the crowd was wild, and yeah, the production looked amazing even with just the fan videos, wish we had a DVD :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It was the loudest I have ever heard a crowd ever, I just remember being in awe. It was the first time I have ever seen her live & I was a fan from the beginning but I believe I was 9 when she first came out, anyway everything was amazing, videos do not do the tour any justice at all. Yes she cried & it was like she felt like she made it back home in a since. 

that's so cool you were there :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

• Love 1