New Domination Rehearsal for "Gimme More"

While everyone drops a crab apple out of them over how much they dislike it...

I'm down, whatever, new content is better than nothing. I had fun watching it. I love the accent hits! I am living for those, I can imagine the lights flashing and hitting each beat. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Thoughts:

song mix- I didn’t like it at all but I feel like maybe the band was gonna enhance it or do most of the work to elevate it?

choreo- imo the dancers all look great and the choreo isn’t bad, but the problem it’s not a Britney choreo at all. I keep saying this everytime I see a domination rehearsal but something I hate about these is that they get really great complicated choreography and then water it down for Britney to be able to do and it just gives me HIAM vibes. Say what y’all want about POM, but they really did do a good job getting choreo that Britney would serve in that looked great as a cohesive group. (Both break the ice choreos especially)

Maybe I’m being really down on Britney’s abilities but I think this has more sustained movement than basically any post 2004 choreography. There’s essentially no empty walking parts here and a lot of ‘bottom Half’ legs/feet/hips movement. If I saw Britney pull this off on stage with the visuals, costuming, attitude etc I think it would be a very ****, cool number.

Britney hasn’t really had a difficult intense dance number since 2004, but this doesn’t look messy/empty/prop heavy like some of the 2008-now routines do. When I watch these rehearsals yes she wasn’t back to 2004 levels of demand, but they seem to have a cohesion and style and bite that she hasn’t had in a long time, with a few exceptions here and there.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Had its moments Very experimental but not brits style or good sry not to insult the choreographers but this doesn’t look exciting. the gimme more/break the ice pom 2.0 it’s the closet new choreography we got to a good choreographed semi intense Britney.  I think that would fit her best. Not this style. Mayb for one random song choreography for this style could work but not for the whole entire show.

So far I'm actually glad they cancelled it.

The remixes take everything away from the vibes the original songs have. They made it sound too urban to my likings, after all Britney is a popstar that made popmusic....

Imagine 1999 BOMT vocals on a 2020 Urban/Trap remix....makes no sense.

Also, the choreo so far hasn't been that amazing to me n'either. I LOVED the POM choreo of Gimme More way better as it included more body movement. This is pure arm and hands movement.

Though the reasons behind the cancellations are DEFINITELY NOT what I support. (Her dad)

• Like 2

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I'm sorry but WHAT is that remix :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

It's like they tried to fit 5 different genres in one song but were too scared to remix it at all, it was mostly just random noises out of place :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: The choreo was meh. It didn't interest me enough and I didn't quite get who was the main dancer since everyone had too much going on. I'm glad that domination was canceled. For me it was nothing but another bait for fans to consume the brand without asking questions and it almost happened.

• Love 3
  • Like 1